What's new

Islamic Iran will protect "oppressed" people : Ayatollah Syed Ali Khamenei

Seljik and Safavid were Iranian/Iranic people. At time of Seljuk empire you Anatoli turks even did not exist, you were ruled by us. :lol: Also Byzantine empire.

Seljuq dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

seljukmap.jpg
Just read the major text within that picture before you post something, khar... :rofl:

@Irfan Baloch I demand that this thread be shut down because:
The thread is promoting religious hatred.
It has no information worthwhile.
You as a mod is always there to ban such threads and I wonder why you are not acting on this one ?
the OP is quoting Dawn.com as source and the contents of the post relate to Iranian political ambitions no matter how much I or someone else would object to them the thread contents itself are not violating any rules like lewd langauge, hatred towards ethnicity or faith

report specific posts that you believe are against the forum rules NOT the ones that you DONT like.
this is PDF not some Middle eastern Apartheid country where facebook and twiter users are hunted down or obliterated from anti aircraft gunfire like in North Korea

Saudi Arab has to pay price of its inhuman attitude in Yemen, Syria, Palestine, Bahrain, Iraq & where ever their funded thugs are derailing peace in the name of unknown type of Islam.

Let's ask all these democratic butchers joining hands with Monarchic animals, what they got from blood of millions of innocents in Syria, Iraq and Palestine? their soul is satisfied or still thirsty of human flesh?

Just read the major text within that picture before you post something, khar... :rofl:
The picture is created by your countrymen but shows the map of empire. The seljuks were Iranian people living at eastern north of Iran. They have nothing to do with you anatoli/anghare guys. Since 3000 years ago you were ruled by us or Romans, exclude the last ~ 700 years when Ottoman empire born in Istambull.

Seljuk Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the OP is quoting Dawn.com as source and the contents of the post relate to Iranian political ambitions no matter how much I or someone else would object to them the thread contents itself are not violating any rules like lewd langauge, hatred towards ethnicity or faith

report specific posts that you believe are against the forum rules NOT the ones that you DONT like.
this is PDF not some Middle eastern Apartheid country where facebook and twiter users are hunted down or obliterated from anti aircraft gunfire like in North Korea
Does that mean that I be linking up any topsy turvey source for any content directed to spread hatred, enticing violence, abusive language and un-necessary taunts be okai ? I feel the rules would be clear enough only if you would LIKE to practice it ...!

shameless trash of the wahabi Monarchs.

LOL! basically the reasoning is lost by the people is pak. today most are bullish and it is due to wahabi influence that has given intolerance and corruption in the country. Hope PA will do good Job enough to foil the plans of the terrorists powered by wahabi monarchs. PA is the last hope for the nation.
If u are an irani then why are u using pakistani flags?

Secondly, few posts back y were cursing pak army now suddenly u took 180 degree flip and now....saying something else,

Lemme assure u pak army will not only work on eradicating extreme wahabi ideology but also the extreme shiite ideology too, so dont be mistaken abt anything.

And u are such a hate filled joker. U can support asad,u can speak of some hezbollah kashmir etc etc.
just bear in ur head, we wont allow such nonsense on our soil.

If u are an irani then why are u using pakistani flags?
Secondly, few posts back y were cursing pak army now suddenly u took 180 degree flip and now....saying something else, Lemme assure u pak army will not only work on eradicating extreme wahabi ideology but also the extreme shiite ideology too, so dont be mistaken abt anything.And u are such a hate filled joker. U can support asad,u can speak of some hezbollah kashmir etc etc. just bear in ur head, we wont allow such nonsense on our soil.

dude I am not irani so apologize yourself what you are saying.

One of the Mod is turning a blind eye on this !
Yes there is very clear hatred and terrorism promotion talk here. He is speaking of bringing hezbollah lebnon sort of terrorist groups in kashmir,mynamar or what that second country was.the whole thread is reeks of strong hatred towards anything anyone who is not a shia and non irani. Even we pakistanis are getting a good share of that hate and snideness.

Its all about arrogance , self glorification and emphasizing on spreading extreme ideologies.

Saudi Arab has to pay price of its inhuman attitude in Yemen, Syria, Palestine, Bahrain, Iraq & where ever their funded thugs are derailing peace in the name of unknown type of Islam.

Let's ask all these democratic butchers joining hands with Monarchic animals, what they got from blood of millions of innocents in Syria, Iraq and Palestine? their soul is satisfied or still thirsty of human flesh?
Dude there is so much of iran's pathetic role in iraq just around the time when isis was formed, that was hardly ever covered by western media. Iran is also nearly as guilty of things as saudia.

uh_meme_by_gumwolf-d5rpqr0.png

How did you miss this very first sentence in your own link? :D
Dang!!!!!!!

Well I make ayatollah right on this one, someone has to support the underdog, those who are courageous & people of great culture & ethics side with the underdog those who lack the above qualities usually support the oppressors & in the process get oppressed themselves.

Yes there is very clear hatred and terrorism promotion talk here. He is speaking of bringing hezbollah lebnon sort of terrorist groups in kashmir,mynamar or what that second country was.the whole thread is reeks of strong hatred towards anything anyone who is not a shia and non irani. Even we pakistanis are getting a good share of that hate and snideness.

Its all about arrogance , self glorification and emphasizing on spreading extreme ideologies.
I bet you post anything like this with all the follow-up comments ...You will be banned, your movement on the threads will be restricted and your thread be immediately shut down ....Sigh !!!!

Back
Top Bottom