What's new

Islamic Iran will protect "oppressed" people : Ayatollah Syed Ali Khamenei

This is irrelevant as there has been no such truce ever.
Probably "détente" is a better word.

The Dialogue was a joke by Riyadh itself, it should have started from its own country. two arab countries and Riyadh rejected dialogue with shias in their own country while the call of dialogue was welcomed by the Saudi Shia clerics...
Exactly. The whole International Inter-faith Dialogue effort made no sense save as a kind of mode between Muslim powers setting the terms for competition and democracy suppression.

Some Pakistani politicians like saudi puppet MQM Altaf started praising the king and made a full speech on this issue. But The King is dead and long live the King.
I have wondered if the death of the King who struck this bargain is one reason it's falling apart now, just as the death of Holy Roman Emperor Charles VI led to Prussia invading the realm of his successor.

Iran has not made isil or nusra or fsa or many others that are fighting sunnis. so your point is fake -
Still means Iran is a party to the mess.

Probably "détente" is a better word.
Exactly. The whole International Inter-faith Dialogue effort made no sense save as a kind of mode between Muslim powers setting the terms for competition and democracy suppression.
I have wondered if the death of the King who struck this bargain is one reason it's falling apart now, just as the death of Holy Roman Emperor Charles VI led to Prussia invading the realm of his successor.
Still means Iran is a party to the mess.

In response of Clash of Civilizations, Dialogue among civilizations was infact Iran's initiative and recognized by UN but it too was spoiled by the monarchs+nato powers. as they wanted to impose on others. Some of their servants even said that Shias should be given money to immigrate out of Arabia permanently while they are importing sunnis from all over in peninsula. West also support the monarchs by giving immigration facilities to the shias. Once they are out they cannot return and there are many shias who regret.

Iran support democracy even in Israel. democracy for all not for just specific on religious or any other grounds.

The region will continue to defend against Saudi monarchs + Zionists as it is natural and Iran's support is a help from God.

Last edited:
Speaking about oppression and support of Iran for oppressed people...

I just have a question then why do Iranians run seeking asylum to Australia and Malaysia in fishing boats???

What if he was referring to a Tehran other than the one currently ruled by black turbans.

He praised after he travelled there and met black turbans.

Speaking about oppression and support of Iran for oppressed people...

I just have a question then why do Iranians run seeking asylum to Australia and Malaysia in fishing boats???

This is old story and after Iran warned its nationals about mishaps and not to go there the number is decreasing.

Last edited:
This is old story and after Iran warned its nationals about mishaps and not to go there the number is decreasing.

Yes the influx has gone down but not much...Mainly the people who convert from Islam, gays, anti-government protesters...these are the people who are being targeted in Iran...

India has good relation with Iran and GCC.And trade relations are good for both us even though it is slightly tilted on their favour.
Their opinions is not concern in here and wont change any reality.

And you pulled out stupid numbers from you rear about our casuality in Kashmir.In fact it was civilians not forces.
And your retarded kids cant do a shit in Kashmir.
And noone in this world dare to talk us about our national integrity.
Exactly the reason of your alliance is false believes.:tdown:

We fought three wars to liberate Kashmir, cause liberation of J&K and GB.
Our 30,000 Mujahideen embraced martyrdom for freedom struggle and the losses of opposition is round about 60,000.
Well you hate america and isreal please tell me how many wars you fought for the liberation of Palestine. Not a single one.
You say Death to america,tell me how many wars you fought with america?Not a single one.
Please don't make everybody fool and accept your alliance with them.
Our trained and educated freedom fighters are enough to ruin sleeps of occupied forces of Kashmir. We don't want support of Majoos. :) Got it?

Iran is neither Shia or Sunni. They are something else which I won't say here because I will get banned. Iran supported Armenia when they were massacring Azeri in Karabakh.
that's really sad, that Iran supported armenia over Azerbaijan. Iran sends money & weapons to hezbollah, hamas, houthis, Assad, Iraqi shia militias, Bahrain to "save and protect shias". But Iran will not help Azerbaijan. Its not only karabakh, 20 % of Azeri land is under Armenian occupation. Thousands of Azeri shias killed and uprooted from their land, genocide of Khojaly. Even today Iran has open borders with armenia! Iran has helped hezbollah expel israel from south lebanon. What Iran gains from supporting armenia?

map_eng.gif

India has good relation with Iran and GCC.And trade relations are good for both us even though it is slightly tilted on their favour.
Their opinions is not concern in here and wont change any reality.

And you pulled out stupid numbers from you rear about our casuality in Kashmir.In fact it was civilians not forces.
And your retarded kids cant do a shit in Kashmir.
And noone in this world dare to talk us about our national integrity.
My figures are 100 percent right.
Don't feel embarrassment your 60,000 men lives in the heart of your entire nation. Keep sending them to J&K valley, we are here to get them. ;)

First war over Kashmir was purely fought by the tribals, who fought in the name of religion & liberated as much as they could, same tribals who are asked to sign a loyalty document to Pakistan just recently.

1965 war was fought but was useless as the opportunity was missed as some of our countrymen & leaders who connect themselves to the Indic people even offered to fight china with India, same china that apparently they have higher then Himalayas & deeper then ocean relationship.

1971 was fought on racial lines.

Kargil was fought for personal glory.

Overall the only liberation war was fought by the tribals & that's about it.

Those who say our God is one, we speak same language, our culture is same our food & eating habits are same we are just divided by a boundary & in the process wipe out half of their country who don't share any of the above can't liberate themselves let alone others.
Wrong. Tribes came to help local rebels and newly formed Regiment known as Azad Kashmir regiment in 1949.
The rebellion of Poonch district was started in october 1947 by local 80,000 ex british army jawans and officers who were WW1,2 veterans.Azad Kashmir Regiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kashmir jihad was started by Syed Ahmad shaheed and Shah Ismail Shaheed at balakot.
Syed Ahmad Barelvi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shah Ismail Shaheed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Please visit library nearby your college or revise your Pakistan study syllabus.

And you don't have to be human to support beheaders and heartbiters who kill and behead people , even 6 year old kids because of their beliefs .
Who u are talking abt??? Specify.
Secondly,whosoever be, butcher is a butcher ,when did i endorse some bloodsucking leech.
But ur bloody bashar...he is a mass murderer too and u guys shamelessly support him.

Secondly,whosoever be, butcher is a butcher ,when did i endorse some bloodsucking leech.
But ur bloody bashar...he is a mass murderer too and u guys shamelessly support him.
Supporting Syrian government doesn't mean supporting Assad .

Syria has been a secular country and majority of the people prefer a secular government to a corrupted kingdom like the GCC and Jordan or a savage caliphate style system , This is why most of the Syrian Army forces are Sunni + minorities .

I believe there should be a fair election in Syria and Yemen like the one Iraqis had and people directly decide for their country not any foreigner but this will never happen as there is not much chance for the western backed so called rebels .

Supporting Syrian government doesn't mean supporting Assad .

Syria has been a secular country and majority of the people prefer a secular government to a corrupted kingdom like the GCC and Jordan or a savage caliphate style system , This is why most of the Syrian Army forces are Sunni + minorities .

I believe there should be a fair election in Syria and Yemen like the one Iraqis had and people directly decide for their country not any foreigner but this will never happen as there us not much chance for the western backed so called rebels .
Lies?? Iran didnt support syria.?

I will quote something.identify it.

'What we do in life echoes in eternity'

Lies?? Iran didnt support syria.?

I will quote something.identify it.

'What we do in life echoes in eternity'

Firstly , I didn't speak on behalf of the IR government but myself .

Regarding Iran's part in Syria :

Iran has asked both sides for negotiation and election several times but the other side rejected them and asked for Assad's instant removal without any election .

Iran has had mutual defense pack with Syria since 2006 and despite that our government owes Syria as it was the only country that supported us in 80s leave alone common interests .

Iran didn't enter Syria when it was a Syrian civil war in 2011 and 2012 but after the war turned into a regional conflict in which the US and it's allies started the proxy war , Iran sent it's advisers .

The main target in both Iraq and Syria is Iran and they want to bring war to Iran's borders which is not going to happen and will only make Iran to enter the war directly .

Same standing of the Taliban terrorists fighting the state.

when fighting the state in Pak is terrorism then fighting state in Syria is terrorism too.

Butchers of terrorists are butchers be it Pakistan or Syria but these both pak and syria militaries are defending the state.

Same standing of the Taliban terrorists fighting the state.

when fighting the state in Pak is terrorism then fighting state in Syria is terrorism too.

Butchers of terrorists are butchers be it Pakistan or Syria but these both pak and syria militaries are defending the state.
Plz if u have to write such inhumane crap dont quote me.

Have some shame,bashar had started butchering masses,MASSES, COMMON PEOPLE INCLUDING KIDS WOMEN ETC. have some shame and respect for humanity.

Plz if u have to write such inhumane crap dont quote me.

Have some shame,bashar had started butchering masses,MASSES, COMMON PEOPLE INCLUDING KIDS WOMEN ETC. have some shame and respect for humanity.

then stop posting your crap.

your crap cannot gives legitimacy to the NATO terrorists fighting the state in Pak or Syria.
after Bashar Syria is going to be divided into five parts minimum. majority causalities in Syria are pro government people. masses cannot fire tow missiles to blow up tanks and anti aircraft to down the planes and helicopters. This is a big NATO project to remove Syrian government. Govt. in Syria cannot withhold without people support and still it enjoys majority support in Syria as people know Syria will be divided if their government falls.

so do not be with nato and monarchists lovers fighting state in Syria.
better support people of Syria who are loyal to their country.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom