What's new

Islamic Iran will protect "oppressed" people : Ayatollah Syed Ali Khamenei

the OP is quoting Dawn.com as source and the contents of the post relate to Iranian political ambitions no matter how much I or someone else would object to them the thread contents itself are not violating any rules like lewd langauge, hatred towards ethnicity or faith

report specific posts that you believe are against the forum rules NOT the ones that you DONT like.
this is PDF not some Middle eastern Apartheid country where facebook and twiter users are hunted down or obliterated from anti aircraft gunfire like in North Korea

What you done to real irfan Baluch?.

I bet you post anything like this with all the follow-up comments ...You will be banned, your movement on the threads will be restricted and your thread be immediately shut down ....Sigh !!!!
Iwill be honest. I felt the same way in this thread.

Dude there is so much of iran's pathetic role in iraq just around the time when isis was formed, that was hardly ever covered by western media. Iran is also nearly as guilty of things as saudia.

I have no sympathy for Iran. Do you find any supportive comment for Iran in my post?

There is some process of reporting such matters to the GHQ but don't know ...or else I would love to report such bias attitude ...!

They like to believe they are some supa power of the world. I like to see them sitting in their bubbles.

And they ally with israel and india when they feel the need,and they both dump iran once their goals have been met.

Which caliph u are talking abt
2 things.....
1-Iran never supported Israel
2-India never dumped Iran.....our relationship is based on mutual respect
they do not interfere in our affairs and we don't interfere in theirs

What about Sunnis and common Iranians being oppressed in Iran. When will they be helped?

I have no sympathy for Iran. Do you find any supportive comment for Iran in my post?
Ok. Actually all those countries u had named for saudi involvement also had iran meddling in their affairs badly, so ithought u are overlooking one side. Oh and secondly, iwont stop reiterating what shias had done in iraq before isis was formed, just cuz dishonest west media put cover on it.

What about Sunnis and common Iranians being oppressed in Iran. When will they be helped?
No talk abt them, no talks of giving them political representation.

Shias in saudia live more peacefully than local sunnis of iran in iran.

2 things.....
1-Iran never supported Israel
2-India never dumped Iran.....our relationship is based on mutual respect
they do not interfere in our affairs and we don't interfere in theirs
If u lack knowledge then dont participate in the discussions.

Ok. Actually all those countries u had named for saudi involvement also had iran meddling in their affairs badly, so ithought u are overlooking one side. Oh and secondly, iwont stop reiterating what shias had done in iraq before isis was formed, just cuz dishonest west media put cover on it.

No talk abt them, no talks of giving them political representation.

Shias in saudia live more peacefully than local sunnis of iran in iran.

If u lack knowledge then dont participate in the discussions.
Prove it
You are accusing without any source

I bet you post anything like this with all the follow-up comments ...You will be banned, your movement on the threads will be restricted and your thread be immediately shut down ....Sigh !!!!

Just Slightly praise IRAN and many will jump with shower of HATE against IRAN.

But they do not know that Islamic IRAN is powered Globally by people's power.

If for a second you feel threatened by your own countrymen for your sect - only because you're shia - just like this thread , feel free to contact Iranian embassy . we'd love to have you here bro .

i'll even give you my own contact numbers brother .......

If for a second you feel threatened by your own countrymen for your sect - only because you're shia - just like this thread , feel free to contact Iranian embassy . we'd love to have you here bro .

i'll even give you my own contact numbers brother .......

First try to repatriate your Iranian countrymen who had to flee the country because of their Bahá'í faith.

You can 'sllightly' praise Iran ....no problem with that ...Just don't hit other's faith, leadership and love for their own country other than Iran !

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom