What's new

Islamic Iran will protect "oppressed" people : Ayatollah Syed Ali Khamenei

Can someone tell his holiness Ayatollah that he is not Shah Abbas must come out from this Nonsence

You are posting tons of wrong things about my country
When I ask you the proof ,you abuse
When I reply back in the same tone you play the victim card with all that civility non sense besides I never abused you

If you don't have the proof,then for god's sake stop throwing allegations.....
You said Iran is helping Israel....which parallel world are you living in.....and when did we dump Iran after our so called ambitions were fulfilled

Stop spewing hatred......I don't care what you comment about your own country but leave my country alone......just don't post random baseless arguments and whatever comes in your mind about India......

I have repeated umpteenth time on this site u are such a liar. Every single thread u paste lies and cook up things. Point out one single place in whole thread where i abused u .in the prev post i reacted strongly cuz of ur obnoxious response, tell me where i abused u ? Where? Telling u not to participate in discussions if u lack knowledge is abusing u?

U are a total liar and idont engage with such ppl, so avoid me and myy posts. You have severe issues with my posts,just go report them, dont bother me with ur drama queen stuff.

No iwont report such posts. And u dont need to wipe my tears, ican do myself. U are only good at giving more.
Thanks.
Don't waste your time bro ...whole Pakistan is plagued with such elements ....let alone this forum ...I feel as if it is now run by IRGC @Irfan Baloch :lol:

I have repeated umpteenth time on this site u are such a liar. Every single thread u paste lies and cook up things. Point out one single place in whole thread where i abused u .in the prev post i reacted strongly cuz of ur obnoxious response, tell me where i abused u ? Where? Telling u not to participate in discussions if u lack knowledge is abusing u?

U are a total liar and idont engage with such ppl, so avoid me and myy posts. You have severe issues with my posts,just go report them, dont bother me with ur drama queen stuff.
I was talking about your posts in general....
how you abuse India and Indians
yeah.....you haven't abused me in this thread...

But then again you did here but it doesn't matter
I want you to stop speaking non sense about my country..... that is it
Even you know that you don't have a proof of what you blabber
You say we are spending 8 billion $ on siachen per year
We back stabbed Iran
Our country promotes terrorism
our people enjoy the death of children's

I thought you were obsessed with India but then again you came with another crap that Iran supports Israel....

You know what you are a pathological liar....you speak according to the situation and it doesn't matter to you that whatever you are speaking doesn't even have a ounce of truth in it.....
I just defend my country when the likes of you accuse India without having anything to back that allegation

You stop posting shit about India ,I will stop quoting you

iran does indeed protect oppressed people , iran has more jews than pakistan and india combined.
And those Jews will be the most hardcore companions of Dajjal Laeen.....Everything happens for a reason
Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: The Dajjal would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls.
Sahih Muslim, Book 41 - Turmoil And Portents Of The Last Hour, Hadith Number 7034

looks like these bastard mullahs of iran want to see their country get nuked due to interference in other countries' matters

I was talking about your posts in general....
how you abuse India and Indians
yeah.....you haven't abused me in this thread...

But then again you did here but it doesn't matter
I want you to stop speaking non sense about my country..... that is it
Even you know that you don't have a proof of what you blabber
You say we are spending 8 billion $ on siachen per year
We back stabbed Iran
Our country promotes terrorism
our people enjoy the death of children's

I thought you were obsessed with India but then again you came with another crap that Iran supports Israel....

You know what you are a pathological liar....you speak according to the situation and it doesn't matter to you that whatever you are speaking doesn't even have a ounce of truth in it.....
I just defend my country when the likes of you accuse India without having anything to back that allegation

You stop posting shit about India ,I will stop quoting you
$8 billion on Siachin per year ?

Yeah.....according to the girl,we are spending 20 million $ per day in Siachen and she saw it in some interview
20 million $ per day corresponds to 8 billion $
I told her that but she is Still trying to defend that :crazy:
Not het fault Brother you can understand that.

FYI India spend around $670 ~ Million on Siachen a very insignificant amount considering our defence Budget of $50 Billion ((including paramilitary)

Indian army hurdle in way of Siachen solution - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Not het fault Brother you can understand that.

FYI India spend around $670 ~ Million on Siachen a very insignificant amount considering our defence Budget of $50 Billion ((including paramilitary)

Indian army hurdle in way of Siachen solution - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Yeah I know that they are fed with hatred but there has to be a little bit of logic and reasoning at least
Everyday they are like "India does this,India does that" without even having a source to back that.....

Anyways thanks for the link
Hope it clears their misconceptions

Yeah.....according to the girl,we are spending 20 million $ per day in Siachen and she saw it in some interview
20 million $ per day corresponds to 8 billion $
I told her that but she is Still trying to defend that :crazy:
Next time u need to refer to me, refer to me using word 'poster or my name, instead of using word , ' girl'

I know u indians have no respect for women ,no need to prove that again and again.

Next time u need to refer to me, refer to me using word 'poster or my name, instead of using word , ' girl'

I know u indians have no respect for women ,no need to prove that again and again.
How is calling you a girl disrespecting to you :crazy:

Anyways
If it was insulting,then I am sorry

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom