What's new

Islamic Iran will protect "oppressed" people : Ayatollah Syed Ali Khamenei

I know there are arabs in Iran you potato

I'm saying most of them speak broken Arabic or are Persianized to the point that their kids don't even speak Arabic. Think about it this way. In Iran, schools are only thought in one single language: Persian. Kids going to primary and secondary school are educated in Persian and Persian only. It's up to their parents to teach them Arabic. The ones that are still proper Arab will teach them Arabic, but the ones that speak broken Arabic won't even bother teaching the kids Arabic. My grandfather was a Qashqai Turk. He didn't teach my father and my uncles Turkish and the language stopped with him (although him passing away very early had a lot to do with it but still). Basically it's up to each family to keep languages surviving b/c the only official language in the country is Persian. It's the sole language of the education system, political system and the bureaucratic structure of the country at large.

I know there are arabs in Iran you potato

I'm saying most of them speak broken Arabic or are Persianized to the point that their kids don't even speak Arabic. Think about it this way. In Iran, schools are only thought in one single language: Persian. Kids going to primary and secondary school are educated in Persian and Persian only. It's up to their parents to teach them Arabic. The ones that are still proper Arab will teach them Arabic, but the ones that speak broken Arabic won't even bother teaching the kids Arabic. My grandfather was a Qashqai Turk. He didn't teach my father and my uncles Turkish and the language stopped with him (although him passing away very early had a lot to do with it but still). Basically it's up to each family to keep languages surviving b/c the only official language in the country is Persian. It's the sole language of the education system, political system and the bureaucratic structure of the country at large.

You numbskull lemme tell u thats no biggie, their parents not teaching them arabic at home.

There are many pakistanis, arabs,iranians, turks etc living in west who speak their mother tongues but never passed those languages down to their kids.

And even if thats happening in iran , or some arabs getting persianized then what??whats the big deal?
Ilike persian language bt cant speak it.
I can adopt anything from persian to turkish to western that i may like.

And what u are stating in this post is exactly diff from how u initially had started out.

And plz open that link of wikipedia again, the link says they speak arabic thats why i had pasted the link. Anyways this is no point to argue over.
Adopting someones culture cuz u like it is in a way honoring it.

Hi,
Perhaps Mr mullah should also show some solidarity with kashmiri Muslims and show this in his relations with india , otherwise its just another racial war termed as religious :lol:

Hi,
Perhaps Mr mullah should also show some solidarity with kashmiri Muslims and show this in his relations with india , otherwise its just another racial war termed as religious :lol:

Iranian leader has previously announced solidarity about Kashmir in Friday prayers in past, but I hope he does not do that anymore. After all, no matter of how good Iran treats your country, you will hate Iran because Iran is a big shiite country. So, in reality, it's useless for Iranians to support Pakistan. haters are gonna hate ...

Iranian leader has previously announced solidarity about Kashmir in Friday prayers in past, but I hope he does not do that anymore. After all, no matter of how good Iran treats your country, you will hate Iran because Iran is a big shiite country. So, in reality, it's useless for Iranians to support Pakistan. haters are gonna hate ...
Hi,
Nope that's what yoiu think withyour tiy puny brain, why would I hate them, I hate both Arabs and Iran for the sher hyocirsy in the name of religion. Why shouldn't the leader support kashmiri? Aren't they Muslim enough ? The selected support is quite apparent from your post

Hi,
Nope that's what yoiu think withyour tiy puny brain, why would I hate them, I hate both Arabs and Iran for the sher hyocirsy in the name of religion. Why shouldn't the leader support kashmiri? Aren't they Muslim enough ? The selected support is quite apparent from your post

Learn to speak while being polite. I didn't insult you, did I?
The point is very clear. It does not make any logical sense to support someone who hates you to his bone no matter of how good you treat him. It's basic logical thinking, although Iran has preferred to act ideologically instead of acting based on Iranian interests. In 21st century, all world/regional powerful countries act based on their national interests.

The point is very clear. It does not make any logical sense to support someone who hates you to his bone no matter of how good you treat him. It's basic logical thinking, although Iran has preferred to act ideologically instead of acting based on Iranian interests. In 21st century, all world/regional powerful countries act based on their national interests.
Hi,
So no support for Muslims in Kashmir ? :(
So much for helping Muslims ,
By the way who was it that gave you nukes ?? If according to you we hate you

Hi,
So no support for Muslims in Kashmir ? :(
So much for helping Muslims ,
By the way who was it that gave you nukes ?? If according to you we hate you

It's really funny. When sunnis need help, they chant muslim brotherhood between shiites and sunnis, but when shiites are in difficult positions, then shiites are called Rawafidh by sunnis. I know this hypocrisy very well.
AQ khan stole that 70's technology from Netherland, and later sold it to Iran and received cash in return. It was a business(not a gift), and it was very bad for Iran, since finally the other customer of AQ khan(gaddafi), exposed what was going on, which later resulted in a decade of sanctions and billions of dollars of damage to Iranian economy.

It's really funny. When sunnis need help, they chant muslim brotherhood between shiites and sunnis, but when shiites are in difficult positions, then shiites are called Rawafidh by sunnis. I know this hypocrisy very well.
AQ khan stole that 70's technology from Netherland, and later sold it to Iran and received cash in return. It was a business(not a gift), and it was very bad for Iran, since finally the other customer of AQ khan(gaddafi), exposed what was going on, which later resulted in a decade of sanctions and billions of dollars of damage to Iranian economy.
Hi,
The leader spoke about helping Muslims , I didn't know he was so selective just like arabs,
B.s everything was done and paid in black by Pakistani gov to acquire nuke.

AQ never did that in personal capacity, he just took the blame for state, wenall know that very well.

Iran was already under sanctions anyway for its extremist idelogy, some ungrateful brat you're

Hi,
The leader spoke about helping Muslims , I didn't know he was so selective just like arabs,
B.s everything was done and paid in black by Pakistani gov to acquire nuke.
I guess you don't read my posts carefully. I said he is not selective, but he is better to be selective for the sake of Iran. A better example are sunni Palestinians whom after receiving billions of dollars of help from Iranian muslim brothers, committed suicide attack against Iranian rafidhi embassy in Beirut and Helped Saddam against majous Iran.
Pakistan did not pay anything, you sold the stolen dutch technology, and received cash in return.
AQ never did that in personal capacity, he just took the blame for state, wenall know that very well.
You are exactly correct. I didn't mean that he did it by himself. His meetings with Iranians in Dubai is revealed and we know that Pakistani officials were accompanying him.
Iran was already under sanctions anyway for its extremist idelogy, some ungrateful brat you're
Nah, Saudi has a billion times more extremist wahabi ideology in their constitution but no one cares, since they are toothless tigers in some extent. having nukes is a totally different story.

I guess you don't read my posts carefully. I said he is not selective, but he is better to be selective for the sake of Iran. A better example are sunni Palestinians whom after receiving billions of dollars of help from Iranian muslim brothers, committed suicide attack against Iranian rafidhi embassy in Beirut and Helped Saddam against majous Iran.
Pakistan did not pay anything, you sold the stolen dutch technology, and received cash in return.

You are exactly correct. I didn't mean that he did it by himself. His meetings with Iranians in Dubai is revealed and we know that Pakistani officials were accompanying him.

Nah, Saudi has a billion times more extremist wahabi ideology in their constitution but no one cares, since they are toothless tigers in some extent. having nukes is a totally different story.
Hi, great denial in saying that it was done by his personal capacity, and not by the state of pakistan .
Then he should rather say shia Muslims not Muslims.

YES.

It is we who made you Pakistani otherwise today you would be ploughing for the Indians and christians.

So know your position and do not talk like Basteds.

Pakistan is our country and we are its protectors.

Lol it was Sunni dynasties who paved the way for Pakistan, nothin to do with Iranians or majoosiism. Now watch your aukat when yu speak or dont cry when sipah comes knockin on your door and drags you out of your home like a deathbound dog.

They don't care about Muslims, they only care about power, control and domination which they have none.

When India voted against them in UN (or iaea I forget which maybe both) then their supreme mullah claimed Iran supports Pakistans view of Kashmir lol. This statement he must have forgot kashmir lol or more likely he doesnt give a shit about any of these causes and is just making political statements. Take your pick which is more likely.

No my friend... That policies that seem ideological to you are a very smart way in line with Iranian national interests if u know what I mean!

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom