What's new

Islamic Iran will protect "oppressed" people : Ayatollah Syed Ali Khamenei

Iran is not hated for being a shiite country, she's hated for being a shit country. Pakistan and GCC had warm relationships with Shah's Iran. However, Mullahization of Iran actually Isolated her from rest of the block. Iran's domestic and foreign politics is now driven from a narrow lens of sectarianism.
Really? A pakistani calls Iran a Shit country!!!!
Shah never was as slave as current slaves in the block!! Shah was a necessary part in Iranian advancement and it acted very well in his part...now it is the next phase and it is going well too....We Iranians are proud that don't have a culture of submission as other non competent countries now are begging non-Muslims to act as their daddy///
Even Mullahs are Iranian and all are and were a part of Iran and Iranian entity... I hate nations who claim they are something... let,s say... Countries who claim they are Muslim but do and think exactly against it... be it, not trusting Non-Muslims as they won't get satisfied with you until you submit to them (From Quran) or any other principal of Muhammad teachings like LEARNIING SCIENCE even if it is in China....
Isolated from the rest of the block!! that block is only a place for slaves... fits you and your stone age Sheikhdomes better!!

I know why Middle Easterners mostly have this kind of weird slave-kind logic... Their vision is to have enough food to eat... enough women to enjoy... enough strength to produce 10 bare foot children.... enough security to go to Mosque and read Quran like a parrot while closing their eyes to goodness...I,m sorry to inform you but Iranians are a people of pride and long term strategy... They want a more glorious future... A future that US is just another country and not someone who can do whatever it likes... A future that when Islam is in danger, it can use its power and VETO to protect them...

In one sentense... Iranian see themselves deserving to be a super power and they will reach it as they proved it many times during history...Every region has master minds and smart leaders and follower average joes... We are master minds by nature...so go enjoy your food, wives, 10 children and security by Westerners... if you have any of these in Pakistan!!!

Tum kero tau ram leela - Hum kerain tau character dheela ...
Pakistanis should do what suits them and don't give a rat about who thinks or replied what ever because in the end no one considers your effort ... So I would say Suck my b@((5 I would do what ever I like as you you don't give a fu(k about me.

In one sentense... Iranian see themselves deserving to be a super power and they will reach it as they proved it many times during history...Every region has master minds and smart leaders and follower average joes... We are master minds by nature...so go enjoy your food, wives, 10 children and security by Westerners... if you have any of these in Pakistan!!!
They had been once, but they humiliation of their dethroning is still hurting the minds of Iranians.....

Still Majority most support Bashar and Iran helping them. Others should quit nato and wahabi terror alliances

Oh. this tells the Sub Human supporter of the sub human Monarchists and Nato allies.

you are losers. note it down.
This same NATO and US"the great satan" with these both your Persian masters have slept well regarding Iraq and Afghanistan so,please don't call your lover a sub-human.If you want to abuse Sunnis go ahead kid don't use Wahabi ideology as shield to abuse sunnis.

This same NATO and US"the great satan" with these both your Persian masters have slept well regarding Iraq and Afghanistan so,please don't call your lover a sub-human.If you want to abuse Sunnis go ahead kid don't use Wahabi ideology as shield to abuse sunnis.
we were fighting terrorists, they (say) they were fighting terrorist, this makes only one side unhappy, Terrorists.

You are only Persian today because we didn't follow assimilation policies or ethnic cleansing. Don't give yourself too much credit. If we wanted we could have whiped you off the face of this planet and history in a night. :lol: Some people assimilate subjects in couple of decades, we didn't chose that policy.
Then why you caucausians, laz, kurds, albanians, slavics of balkans, greeks, armenians, arabs, romans, hittites, bulgarians, assyrians have become "Turkey" today? Where is this artifical nationalism from lol.
Just compare the head of a kazakh or mongol with that of a Turk. Simply because all of this identity is aritifical. Even Ottomans did not know what turk is.

How can bunch of slaves (ghilmans/mamluks) imported by samanid, buyid, safavid Iranians and abbasid arabs into middle east suddenly change/loose their looks?
Next time when kurds will become majority in 2032 (according to turkish officials) you will say ancient Turks looked like Kurds.

Parabi, update your info :bounce:

According to Indian embassy data, during 2012-2013, India’s exports to the GCC were $51.05 billion.
The bilateral trade during the period was $159.15 billion, marking a 7.86 percent increase
over the previous year and growing at a steady pace, the embassy statistics suggest.

we were fighting terrorists, they (say) they were fighting terrorist, this makes only one side unhappy, Terrorists.
That's why you are supporting Hizbullah which is designated Terrorist by your allies..lol...That;s why you asked shia's in Iraq to submit themselves to will of US"the great satan"...lol.
"O YOU who have attained to faith! Do not take the Jews and the Christians for your allies: they are but allies of one another "[72]
Qura’an , Sura Al-Ma'idah (The Table Spread) Verse: 5: 51

That's why you are supporting Hizbullah which is designated Terrorist by your allies..lol...That;s why you asked shia's in Iraq to submit themselves to will of US"the great satan"...lol.
"O YOU who have attained to faith! Do not take the Jews and the Christians for your allies: they are but allies of one another "[72]
Qura’an , Sura Al-Ma'idah (The Table Spread) Verse: 5: 51
lol, check US foreign aid list if you have time.
United States foreign aid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
do the Lebanese consider Hezbullah a terrorists organization? no
do the Afghans consider Taliban a terrorist group? yes
do the Iraqi people consider shia militia as a terrorist group?no
do the Iraqi people consider IS a terrorist group? yes
simple logic.

lol, check US foreign aid list if you have time.
United States foreign aid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
do the Lebanese consider Hezbullah a terrorists organization? no
do the Afghans consider Taliban a terrorist group? yes
do the Iraqi people consider shia militia as a terrorist group?no
do the Iraqi people consider IS a terrorist group? yes
simple logic.
Yes because they are serving both west and dead Persian empire well who will say them terrorist.
Hazarat Ali(RA) said:"In time of "fitnas" check the said which "kufar" curse more,and they will be only one the true ones"
Everyone knows about US sex tourism destination in ME in shah time.
IRGC guy rest don't mess.

Yes because they are serving both west and dead Persian empire well who will say them terrorist.
Hazarat Ali(RA) said:"In time of "fitnas" check the said which "kufar" curse more,and they will be only one the true ones"
Everyone knows about US sex tourism destination in ME in shah time.
IRGC guy rest don't mess.
you dont need to dig history to find sex tourism or sex slaves, people with this kind of mentality are very easy to locate. jihad ....

btw its funny we are the US best fella but ur leaders including khadem ol harmeyin sharifein are sleeping in camp david.
ps: heard that they killed 5 of your people today, sad.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom