What's new

Islamic Iran will protect "oppressed" people : Ayatollah Syed Ali Khamenei

Yes but Palestenians already have an organization backed by Iran

what is it called ?

Nope, not anymore. And that had no relation to point I was getting across. Learn how to read properly or stay away from political discussions.

Noble cause.

But how will Iran protect oppressed people when it supports Assad? He is universally recognized as a brutal dictator.

In one sentense... Iranian see themselves deserving to be a super power and they will reach it as they proved it many times during history...Every region has master minds and smart leaders and follower average joes... We are master minds by nature
:lol:
Oh, those sweet dreams of teenage delusions.

Bunch of craps ! If Safavid empire wanted to erase you they could, but they didn't do that because you were Sunni and they didn't want you in our country.

Here is list if Ottoman Persian wars. 80% of the times persians have defeated you.

Ottoman–Persian Wars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your own list shows 4 victories for Ottomans and 4 victories for Safavids and 2 stalemates. Where are you getting the 80% figure from? Besides, your fallacies Ottomans were dominant power in the region and in Europe during 16th century. Safavids were militarily weak compared to Ottomans and they were cowards. While Ottomans focused on conquering Europe, the jealous Safavids would attack Ottoman empire in the back hoping to get land back in Iraq.

Although you should know Ottomans won the most important and decisive battles against the Safavids. The most important is the Battle of Chaldiran in 1514 when Sultan Selim I won a decisive victory against the Safavids. That battle enabled the Ottomans to take Iraq and move into the Middle East all the way down to Yemen.

Had Ottoman Empire wanted, they could have crushed the Safavid dynasty and exerted direct rule on Iran, but they didn't want to spill Muslim blood and only focused on conquering more of Europe and controlling the Sunni Middle East.

Your own list shows 4 victories for Ottomans and 4 victories for Safavids and 2 stalemates. Where are you getting the 80% figure from? Besides, your fallacies Ottomans were dominant power in the region and in Europe during 16th century. Safavids were militarily weak compared to Ottomans and they were cowards. While Ottomans focused on conquering Europe, the jealous Safavids would attack Ottoman empire in the back hoping to get land back in Iraq.

Although you should know Ottomans won the most important and decisive battles against the Safavids. The most important is the Battle of Chaldiran in 1514 when Sultan Selim I won a decisive victory against the Safavids. That battle enabled the Ottomans to take Iraq and move into the Middle East all the way down to Yemen.

Had Ottoman Empire wanted, they could have crushed the Safavid dynasty and exerted direct rule on Iran, but they didn't want to spill Muslim blood and only focused on conquering more of Europe and controlling the Sunni Middle East.
Some people just need help figuring out the difference between wishful thinking and reality.
Dont blame him,its the damned Red Bull that does it.

No man. :)
There are sectarian and backed by pro Iranain Political militant wings, they aren't involved in Kahsmiri freedom movement.

I was referring to the other provinces of Pakistan in general but would not rule out the possibility of them getting involved in Kashmir in future.

Last edited:
I was referring to the other provinces of Pakistan in general but would not rule out the possibility of them getting involved in Kashmir in future.
Not possible they are allied with India.
We can handle it we don't want their support. :police:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom