What's new

Islamic Eschatology - Strategic importance!

g bilkul janab! but i am sure 313 badari sahabas ka emaan huur zamanay may sab say mazboot aur aur lvl rahay ga! jannat ki basharat kissi wajha say he milli thi un ko!

khair app ki ulti ganga bhena shoro hogaye hai fazul may dono ban hojaye gay aur pti fans ka band nai bajja paye gay :P

jo bhi ho mujhe ye fassadi lunatic nahi chaiye pdf per

Anyway getting back to the topic at hand...

can he hug a cactus?

While I don't agree with a sizeable amount of what this Sheikh says, I think this thread is really beneficial to have.

If nothing else it makes one think.

On the other hand, please permaban this guy @El Sidd.

He rarely, if ever, has anything of substance to contribute.

@waz @The Eagle

While I don't agree with a sizeable amount of what this Sheikh says, I think this thread is really beneficial to have.

@waz @The Eagle

I wanna say Goodbye first.

Let me Leave with dignity.

@The Eagle

@waz @The Eagle

Hug a cactus

by the way what do you say about those people who point towards a muslim nostradamus and want to have ties with some countries just because 800 years ago a persian took a time travel trip and used gullible poetry to do propaganda?

Jews can prepare for anyone they want.
Quran is complete. and there is no mention of any messiah for the muslims.
Each Muslim is his own Messiah if he follows the teachings of his religion.

See religious discussions are not allowed. With my rotten luck i will be banned for this while mullah propagandist will roam free here advocating Armgeddon just like their evangelical counterparts. FFS PDS
Quran-e-Pak main Namaz Parhnay aur Wuzzo karnay ka tariqay ke baray main jo Aayaat hain ooh te dasso.:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom