What's new

Islamic Eschatology - Strategic importance!

Apologies for that ,predictive text can sometimes not be helpful....

Nope you are just used to writing Israel more than you are writing Israr.
This is what obsession looks like my imran hossein afflicted friend.

The fact of the matter is you wont ever discuss anything. You will post random videos of propaganda aimed at dividing muslims are bringing war and chaos just because of doomsday obsession.

What is the difference between you and those evangelical christians and survivalists stocking up canned beans?

Maybe he will comment on the elections?
Yes he was a student of Dr Israr, but he respectfully left when he was not allowed to teach publicly on some eschatological issues...

Dr. Israr was always focused on Pakistan, which Imran N Hosein disagreed with. Imran N Hosein became a big supporter of Iran, Russia, and the Syrian regime. Although he gained popularity in many other places, he lost his old Sunni support base.

Imran N Hosein seemed only to talk about Riba, Israel, and Last Days when I attended his lectures.

Dr. Israr, as I’m sure you are aware of, was a big supporter of Quaid e Azam and Allama Iqbal. He disagreed with Maulana Maududi’s political actions against Pakistan and also afterwards Jamat Islami’s betrayal by supporting dictators and hungering for politics.

Khalid Mehmood Abbasi is a new scholar coming out of Dr. Israr’s students who talks about this topic of Last days.

Dr. Israr was always focused on Pakistan, which Imran N Hosein disagreed with. Imran N Hosein became a big supporter of Iran, Russia, and the Syrian regime. Although he gained popularity in many other places, he lost his old Sunni support base.

Imran N Hosein seemed only to talk about Riba, Israel, and Last Days when I attended his lectures.

Dr. Israr, as I’m sure you are aware of, was a big supporter of Quaid e Azam and Allama Iqbal. He disagreed with Maulana Maududi’s political actions against Pakistan and also afterwards Jamat Islami’s betrayal by supporting dictators and hungering for politics.

Khalid Mehmood Abbasi is a new scholar coming out of Dr. Israr’s students who talks about this topic of Last days.
Imran Hosein also is a big supporter of Allama Iqbal... but not Sir Iqbal...if you understand this...there is a duality in Allama Iqbal, his Dari and Hindi works are what Sheikh Imran supports but he disagrees with his interpretation regarding the notion of a Republican State in his 'Reconstruction of Religious Thought'.
Sheikh Imran left, when Dr Israr asked him not to publicly teach on certain issues like Gog and Magog.

Also Sheikh Imran has stated many times, that he does not support any government in the Muslim world from an Islamic POV. He does not support the government of Iran nor Syria. The same goes for Pakistan as none of them truly adhere to what is required of them.

Imran Hosein also is a big supporter of Allama Iqbal... but not Sir Iqbal...if you understand this...there is a duality in Allama Iqbal, his Dari and Hindi works are what Sheikh Imran supports but he disagrees with his interpretation regarding the notion of a Republican State in his 'Reconstruction of Religious Thought'.

Interesting opinion.

All of it was a stepping stone. Pakistan needed to be formed so Islam could be protected.

Sheikh Imran left, when Dr Israr asked him not to publicly teach on certain issues like Gog and Magog.

I see. Strange, considering both have similar views.

Also Sheikh Imran has stated many times, that he does not support any government in the Muslim world from an Islamic POV. He does not support the government of Iran nor Syria. The same goes for Pakistan as none of them truly adhere to what is required of them.

Yeah, I can respect him as a scholar although I may disagree on some things.

These kinds of subjects are very difficult to get a grasp on. May Allah swt bless these scholars.

Have you visited him in Trinidad?

by the way what do you say about those people who point towards a muslim nostradamus and want to have ties with some countries just because 800 years ago a persian took a time travel trip and used gullible poetry to do propaganda?
Naymatullah shah wali?

Interesting opinion.

All of it was a stepping stone. Pakistan needed to be formed so Islam could be protected.

These kinds of subjects are very difficult to get a grasp on. May Allah swt bless these scholars.

I visited him when he came to the UK.

Interesting opinion.

Did Dr Israr hold the view that Gog and Magog have already been released?

Last edited:

Allama Mohd Iqbal did no work in hindi. All his work is either in urdu or Persian.
Wasay wt is hindi?
while speaking urdu u say a word of Sanskrit in every other sentence n call it a new language ie hindi.
Than

Allama Mohd Iqbal did no work in hindi. All his work is either in urdu or Persian.
Wasay wt is hindi?
while speaking urdu u say a word of Sanskrit in every other sentence n call it a new language ie hindi.
Than
My dad gets upset with them for that :D he says they speak Urdu on bollywood and call it Hindi, pointing out "Hindi" itself is an Urdu word

Wasay wt is hindi?
Than
If you had read Allama Iqbal’s work, you would know that even he has referred to the language of Urdu as Hindi. Hindi is another name for Urdu and before the extremist Vedantists de-Persianized Hindi(Urdu) and rewrote it in the Devanagari script but yet still called it Hindi, these two terms were used interchangeably in literature. It is my opinion that we ought to reclaim this term....you do not have to ...

Interesting opinion.

What do you disagree with him on?

Did Dr Israr hold the view that Gog and Magog have already been released?

That the Ango-Saxons (who intermarried with Ashkenazi/Khazar Jews) are Yajuj Majuj. They come in waves: first was colonialism, second is America.

What do you disagree with him on?

Mainly his political stance about Syria, Russia, and Iran.

He makes fair points otherwise, but I can’t reconcile that fact. Bashar al assad is a atheist firaun who mocks Islam daily.

Also the lack of importance in his eyes of political leaders in the Muslim world. I’m a big fan of Quaid, Allama Iqbal, Erdogan, Mahathir, Imran Khan.

I agree with Dr. Israr that Pakistan holds a special vision and light for the Muslim world not found anywhere else.

we can’t expect Sheikh Imran (being a Trinidadian descendant of Gujurati Muslims) to share that same idea though.

That the Ango-Saxons (who intermarried with Ashkenazi/Khazar Jews) are Yajuj Majuj. They come in waves: first was colonialism, second is America.

Mainly his political stance about Syria, Russia, and Iran.

He makes fair points otherwise, but I can’t reconcile that fact. Bashar al assad is a atheist firaun who mocks Islam daily.

Also the lack of importance in his eyes of political leaders in the Muslim world. I’m a big fan of Quaid, Allama Iqbal, Erdogan, Mahathir, Imran Khan.

I agree with Dr. Israr that Pakistan holds a special vision and light for the Muslim world not found anywhere else.

we can’t expect Sheikh Imran (being a Trinidadian descendant of Gujurati Muslims) to share that same idea though.
Why not, after all Quaid e Aazum was a British Indian of Gujarati blood?

But aside from this, when has he ever said that he considers Bashar an exemplar for the Muslims?
He realises that to overthrow him in such a manner that many Muslims tried to do (by taking help from NATO and Israel), you will create more problems for yourselves and make Bashar even more popular, even with Sunni Syrians...and this has happened. What is there to disagree on this?
Regarding Iran, again he does not consider the Iranian model a true Islamic model and considers Shia Muslims to be misguided brothers. What is there to disagree about on this?
Regarding Russia, he recognises that this is الروم. And that Muslims should seek to make alliance with Russia in order to strengthen themselves against the Judeo-Christian alliance. What is there to disagree on this?

Last edited:
Why not, after all Quaid e Aazum was a British Indian of Gujarati blood?

There was never anyone more patriotic than Quaid. What I mean to say is that Sheikh Imran has a different view compared to us Pakistanis.

But aside from this, when has he ever said that he considers Bashar an exemplar for the Muslims?
He realises that to overthrow him in such a manner that many Muslims tried to do (by taking help from NATO and Israel), you will create more problems for yourselves and make Bashar even more popular, even with Sunni Syrians...and this has happened. What is there to disagree on this?

I disagree with him. It could have been resolved in other ways, I agree.

Regarding Iran, again he does not consider the Iranian model a true Islamic model and considers Shia Muslims to be misguided brothers. What is there to disagree about on this?

I don’t like his take on geo-politics. Iran’s paradoxical alliances have irked many Muslim nations.

Regarding Russia, he recognises that this is الروم. And that Muslims should seek to make alliance with Russia in order to strengthen themselves against the Jude’s-Christian alliance. What is there to disagree on this?

He goes into big extremes on this point. Chastising Turkey and Ottomans from taking Istanbul, destroying Byzantium, and ruling over Orthodox Christians.

Russians are some of the most racist and anti-Muslim people on Earth. Look at their support for Serbia in the Bosnian genocide. The orthodox cross literally is a cross piercing a crescent, and Russian architecture is made to show the defeat and absorption of Muslims.

Instead of looking towards Non-Muslims for our dignity and self-respect, we need to look within ourselves. It is my hope that one day we will see an alliance between Turkey, Iran, and Pakistan.

There was never anyone more patriotic than Quaid. What I mean to say is that Sheikh Imran has a different view compared to us Pakistanis.

I disagree with him. It could have been resolved in other ways, I agree.

I don’t like his take on geo-politics. Iran’s paradoxical alliances have irked many Muslim nations.

He goes into big extremes on this point. Chastising Turkey and Ottomans from taking Istanbul, destroying Byzantium, and ruling over Orthodox Christians.

Russians are some of the most racist and anti-Muslim people on Earth. Look at their support for Serbia in the Bosnian genocide. The orthodox cross literally is a cross piercing a crescent, and Russian architecture is made to show the defeat and absorption of Muslims.

Instead of looking towards Non-Muslims for our dignity and self-respect, we need to look within ourselves. It is my hope that one day we will see an alliance between Turkey, Iran, and Pakistan.
Well he is non Pakistani so one cannot really expect him to hold our views.

So what is your take on the methodology he uses? People often raise the issue about Russian brutality and the recent Serbian oppression. His response is don’t bring History against the Quran. One must interpret History with the Quranic paradigm if one accepts the Quran as the True Word of the One True God.

It is from the Quran and Ahadith that he says the Muslims should seek alliance with Russia and Orthodox Christianity. Which is the higher authority? History or Quran and Ahadith?

What the Ottomans did when they took the Hagia Sophia was wrong from the Islamic POV. Many Muslim empires have done great oppression. Including those who ruled over the Subcontinent of India. What is wrong with critiquing this?

It seems everything really boils down to Methodology...

It seems everything really boils down to Methodology...

His Methodology is not perfect. What the Turks did for Islam to spread it is also the injunction of the Quran. What our ancestors did in the subcontinent was also

Hagia Sophia was also the seat of Byzantines whom at that time were Crusaders.

His concept of History is eschewed on his belief in pursuit of an alliance with Russia.

Are you familiar with how many Muslim tribes the Russians erased from the Caucasus and Central Asia?

In my eyes, Islam is about following Quran/Sunnah in practical matters, and not letting eschatology get in the way of our principles.

Turks are our Muslim brothers, sisters, and we have to support them. My relation to them will always be more important my relation to Russia or China.

We must use any and all means, within Quranic injunctions, to bring back the prestige and power to our countries.

His Methodology is not perfect. What the Turks did for Islam to spread it is also the injunction of the Quran. What our ancestors did in the subcontinent was also

Hagia Sophia was also the seat of Byzantines whom at that time were Crusaders.

His concept of History is eschewed on his belief in pursuit of an alliance with Russia.

Are you familiar with how many Muslim tribes the Russians erased from the Caucasus and Central Asia?

In my eyes, Islam is about following Quran/Sunnah in practical matters, and not letting eschatology get in the way of our principles.

Turks are our Muslim brothers, sisters, and we have to support them. My relation to them will always be more important my relation to Russia or China.

We must use any and all means, within Quranic injunctions, to bring back the prestige and power to our countries.
So what you are saying is that Quran is for some matters not all. Even though the Quran claims that it explains ALL things...am I right in your assessment? Correct me if I am wrong....What Sheikh Imran says is that eschatology OUGHT to be a guiding principle especially in the Times we live in...and this to me seems very sensible...

Also what do you think is the correct methodology? Tell me what is incorrect with his methodology (and his teacher's)? To me it seems sound. First go to the Quran and collect all the signs on a subject matter, then go to the Ahadith for the same subject matter. Check the Ahadith to see if it goes against the Quran, if not, then it becomes part of the "Whole" on a particular matter and then make the conclusions regarding History, Politics, Economics etc etc via this process.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom