What's new

Islamic Eschatology - Strategic importance!

random? dont you believe in destruction of Muslims and Muslim countries before Judgement day and a big bettle bw Muslims and non Muslim,s?
dont you see Muslims are killing Muslims and this guy is playing politics to keep you mum about it?
dont you see this rogue mullah who changed his views more times than i have changed my underwear in the past 20 years.
dont you see why this mullah was offloaded from Pakistan because he was a security risk.
dont you see this lunatic only wishes for war for the glorification of some handlers who keep him well fed.

Mans a con. a fake. a phony.

dont you see Muslims are killing Muslims and this guy is playing politics to keep you mum about it?
dont you see this rogue mullah who changed his views more times than i have changed my underwear in the past 20 years.
dont you see why this mullah was offloaded from Pakistan because he was a security risk.
dont you see this lunatic only wishes for war for the glorification of some handlers who keep him well fed.

Mans a con. a fake. a phony.
screw this mullah i am talking about Hadith of Prophet SAW!

screw this mullah i am talking about Hadith of Prophet SAW!

A Hadith can be interpreted differently. Whatever the Prophet predicted will come to pass.
But never did the Prophet say go work for these situations and bring upon Qiyamah or Al Malamah or whatever.

Please do not get my intentions wrong but these hillybilly amish lunatics are flocking people towards a massacre of muslims all for the glorification of some countries who have paid them and fed them and continue to drip feed them.

let me give you an example old mule!

Nabi SAW predicted about future water wars.Pakistan is facing water terrorism had we based our foreign and war policies and developments on Hadith of Prophet SAW we would be well prepared and not face water shortage.

A Hadith can be interpreted differently. Whatever the Prophet predicted will come to pass.
But never did the Prophet say go work for these situations and bring upon Qiyamah or Al Malamah or whatever.

Please do not get my intentions wrong but these hillybilly amish lunatics are flocking people towards a massacre of muslims all for the glorification of some countries who have paid them and fed them and continue to drip feed them.
sir not judging your intentions.

let me give you an example old mule!

Nabi SAW predicted about future water wars.Pakistan is facing water terrorism had we based our foreign and war policies and developments on Hadith of Prophet SAW we would be well prepared and not face water shortage.

It does not work like this. No doubt the best advice a man can get is through the Prophets teaching and examples and recommendations.
But and i am sorry for this but fact of the matter remains that if you need foreign policy based upon a religion. Use the Quran and not the hadith.

It does not work like this. No doubt the best advice a man can get is through the Prophets teaching and examples and recommendations.
But and i am sorry for this but fact of the matter remains that if you need foreign policy based upon a religion. Use the Quran and not the hadith.
sir thats what i mean Quran and Hadith both!

look at jews jews and the way they are preparing for the massiah!

by the way what do you say about those people who point towards a muslim nostradamus and want to have ties with some countries just because 800 years ago a persian took a time travel trip and used gullible poetry to do propaganda?

sir thats what i mean Quran and Hadith both!

look at jews jews and the way they are preparing for the massiah!

Jews can prepare for anyone they want.
Quran is complete. and there is no mention of any messiah for the muslims.
Each Muslim is his own Messiah if he follows the teachings of his religion.

See religious discussions are not allowed. With my rotten luck i will be banned for this while mullah propagandist will roam free here advocating Armgeddon just like their evangelical counterparts. FFS PDS

by the way what do you say about those people who point towards a muslim nostradamus and want to have ties with some countries just because 800 years ago a persian took a time travel trip and used gullible poetry to do propaganda?

See religious discussions are not allowed. With my rotten luck i will be banned for this while mullah propagandist will roam free here advocating Armgeddon just like their evangelical counterparts. FFS PDS

i call them idiotic fools!

what i meant by jews preparing for messiah is atleast they are preparing and their future policies are based on their scriptures but Muslims are sleeping and not preparing even though everything for us is in black and white!

i call them idiotic fools!

what i meant by jews preparing for messiah is atleast they are preparing and their future policies are based on their scriptures but Muslims are sleeping and not preparing even though everything for us is in black and white!

Are you afraid that they have a lashkar of 1000 and you only 313?

yeh man mods are crazy whole purpose of this forum is to discuss and provide ones pov but if that pov doesnt suit mods you are banned!

i have been banned many times and i am still confused what i did wrong "Mujhe kyon nikala"

Are you afraid that they have a lashkar of 1000 and you only 313?
i sure am current 313s are weak during that gazwah 313 were companion of Prophet and their emaan was next lvl!

yeh man mods are crazy whole purpose of this forum is to discuss and provide ones pov but if that pov doesnt suit mods you are banned!

i have been banned many times and i am still confused what i did wrong "Mujhe kyon nikala"

and this is why i want this lunatic hossein banned because he does not suit Pakistans POV

i sure am current 313s are weak during that gazwah 313 were companion of Prophet and their emaan was next lvl!

emaan ka judge na ban bhai isiliye mana kiya hai religious discussions karna...

and this is why i want this lunatic hossein banned because he does not suit Pakistans POV

emaan ka judge na ban bhai isiliye mana kiya hai religious discussions karna...
phir ulti baat!! bhai aj keh musalman aur sahabad may zameen aur asmaan ka faraq hai! ajj hum aik tattu police wallay say khauf khatay hain!

phir ulti baat!! bhai aj keh musalman aur sahabad may zameen aur asmaan ka faraq hai! ajj hum aik tattu police wallay say khauf khatay hain!

janaab mene baat khatam kardi hai ye keh kar dilon ka haal or emaan ka taqaza siwaye zaat e Pak kay kisi paas nahi...

bas khatam hogai baat.

janaab mene baat khatam kardi hai ye keh kar dilon ka haal or emaan ka taqaza siwaye zaat e Pak kay kisi paas nahi...

bas khatam hogai baat.
g bilkul janab! but i am sure 313 badari sahabas ka emaan huur zamanay may sab say mazboot aur aur lvl rahay ga! jannat ki basharat kissi wajha say he milli thi un ko!

khair app ki ulti ganga bhena shoro hogaye hai fazul may dono ban hojaye gay aur pti fans ka band nai bajja paye gay :P

Anyway getting back to the topic at hand...

"Allah Most High has declared in the Qur'ān that He will cause a people who follow Jesus ('alaihi al-Salām) to be raised above, and hence in a position of dominance over, those who rejected him and who committed other such acts of Kufr; and that those people who follow him would remain in that position of dominance until the Day of Qiyāmah. My question to those who are uncomfortable with my views expressed in this lecture is as follows: Who will those followers of Jesus ('alaihi al-Salām) be who will remain in that position of Divinely-ordained dominance until the Day of Qiyāmah?" INH

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom