What's new

ISLAMIC DEFENCE AGENCY

monitor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Dear members, i am creating this thread to discuss the problem and prospect of different muslim countries co- operation in research and development on defence equipment to be produce in muslim countries . the goal is to reduce reliance on other non muslim country's and uses our own man power and resources so that our resources evolve between ourself .

Dear members, i am creating this thread to discuss the problem and prospect of different muslim countries co- operation in research and development on defence equipment to be produce in muslim countries . the goal is to reduce reliance on other non muslim country's and uses our own man power and resources so that our resources evolve between ourself .

First tell me, is your country an islamic one?

How can you call yours a muslim country when its constitution says otherwise?:undecided:

The muslim in the world constitute about 1/4 of total global population which is around 150 crore and top 57 muslim domineted countries have a combined GDP on the basis of ppp is 7740 billion dollar.
with this resources if we combine our effort to build our own defence industries with sharing technology and experince and co operation should not we build our own brand of war plan warship and land warfare equipment to safegurd our national interest and resources .

^^ You did not answer my question dude!

How can you include yourself in 'we' when your constitution says otherwise?

I dont no Why Muslims Try to create this Hollow Myth tht Muslims are United Entity Everywhere ... Muslims also have many Divisions and Only Religion Does not bind them together :coffee:

International Relations in Present Scenario are Binded with Countries Intrest and not By "Religious" Centric Approach :rolleyes:

The muslim in the world constitute about 1/4 of total global population which is around 150 crore and top 57 muslim domineted countries have a combined GDP on the basis of ppp is 7740 billion dollar.
with this resources if we combine our effort to build our own defence industries with sharing technology and experince and co operation should not we build our own brand of war plan warship and land warfare equipment to safegurd our national interest and resources .

"to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction"

Think of the group that will be formed to counter this..USA..RUSSIA..ISRAEL..EU.

I think it is a stupid idea and will lead to WW situation besides you are from Bangladesh which has a significant Hindu population.

The forum is already there but more effort is needed to make it effective ... OIC . Defence research is more suited between two -three or four countries working together by pooling their resources towards a shared goal . Otherwise some members might get more burden (and little benefit) then the other one and this might cause friction.

^^ You did not answer my question dude!

How can you include yourself in 'we' when your constitution says otherwise?

I mean 'we' the muslim dominted countries not regarding what there or our constitute says .
and your answer for fast question is we are not islamic country now but people here have great respect for islam and for muslim around the world.we follow many islamic rule personally though the country is running on other principle.

And why do you think that wealthy islamic states will agree to participate in that who are habitual of everything outsourced. The combined GDP is mainly seggreagated to some few countries.

Do you really think the Kuwait and Saudi with join you in such venture and displease US. Will turkey join it against Europe.

In the end there cant be any islamic agency without the main players which are SA, Turkey. Though at a time Pakistan also seemed promising but has lost its lusture over time owing to its internal problems. So i dont think that any such agency would be possible in the near future till a lot of overhall of leadership is achieved.

I mean 'we' the muslim dominted countries not regarding what there or our constitute says .
and your answer for fast question is we are not islamic country now but people here have great respect for islam and for muslim around the world.we follow many islamic rule personally though the country is running on other principle.

I appreciate your views.

So when you say islamic majority countries then would you ignore the rest of muslims who are in millions who are living in non islamic majority countries. take example of India which has the third largest islamic population on the planet. so can you ignore that. End result would be another dysfunctional org just like OIC.

Today demographeis and population distribution based on religon is totally diffrent so political or militaray agencies based entirely on religon are not possible.

By what I've seen here, I think for the sake of discussion and objectivity, I'd say non-muslims would be better off if they stay out of this thread.

Now, this is all based on theory. Pakistan definitely would be able to give a lot. We have non-oil resources and have the strongest Muslim army in the world. We have know-how, we have technology and all we need is education for our poor and good leadership.

Turkey will no-doubt play an important role. About Iran... Iran has much to promise and I am sure will be most willing to contribute. They have the will but I am assuming that their tech is outdated and their military isn't very capable... or atleast, not as capable as Pak/Turkey. However, they have the oil and potential. GCC countries pose a big question mark. I would assume they are probably the least willing, and with Saudi leadership as it is, we must look for Muslim countries outside ME to lead. They will no doubt be an asset but right now they are not as close as they should be. Arab unity loosely revolves around Israel. This is not our objective. We want Islamic unity.

Right now the arabs are a big oil bank but I am sure if they shape up, they can get their act together. Even distribution of wealth around all Muslim countries is necessary. Right now Muslim wealth is polarized due to the fact that nobody is following Islamic financial laws.

As for soldiers themselves, might I add that the concept of Jihad on the battle field arms our soldiers with a psychological weapon greater than any gun or knife. May God help us all...

Its sounds like a ummah concep. .but its opposite to reality what we see today

Back
Top Bottom