What's new

‘US flexible to adapt itself to meet India’s defence needs’

Your lack of understanding and education is clear from your hilariously idiotic comments .
You are a stupid masochist who enjoys being tormented ...you were itching to get whacked from me despite the drubbing you got other day on a thread where you started commenting even without reading the post .

and that's why you quoted me for a comment made in jest !

as far as your slave mentality in glorifying your white masters is concerned , there is nothing new about it .

You may consider the offer of co-development as dream status ...but we are not naïve to go for your pleadings.

US is not a trustworthy country . And as we can see its game plan to get India embroiled in raising Anti China brigade.

We have made it clear on numerous occasions that we are not interested in joining any military alliance ...even if it happens to be our closest rival that is China .

US strategy to use other countries as pawn against one another and throw off once its needs are fulfilled is quite well known .

We will not subjugate our national interests at altar of professed strategic partnership with US .

We will consider US offer carefully based on its merits and accept only if it conforms to our needs without compromising long term interests .

Meanwhile we will not pay heed to slave dogs barking at the instance of his masters . We will deal with our partner at our own conditions and terms !!!

Look around yourself ...nobody is interested in your howl !!!

Meanwhile keep barking ....that's best what you can do .

we have said? who is we... you think morons like you have any say so about what your govt will do...:lol: you are the village idiot who keeps ranting... while what I have said mirrors what defense heads in India have also requested. i.e. co -development vs just buyer role.

your US deranged syndrome is good only for posting and cheered among the illiterate crowd like you

Well you are a moron for sure ...
because you do not even understand a sarcastic statement !

I just said that " this salesman is trying hard " in jest ...and you are stupid enough to go on explaining that he is not a salesman .

Your lack of intellect to understand such joke is obvious.

yeah yeah , when made to look like the dumb A___ you are... it changes " I was making it in jest" . :lol: village clown

we have said? who is we... you think morons like you have any say so about what your govt will do...:lol: you are the village idiot who keeps ranting... while what I have said mirrors what defense heads in India have also requested. i.e. co -development vs just buyer role.

your US deranged syndrome is good only for posting and cheered among the illiterate crowd like you

" what I have said mirrors what defense heads in India also requested ..."

Now you are trying your stint with mind-reading !

happens with morons like you all the time .

Keep barking ....

yeah yeah , when made to look like the dumb A___ you are... it changes " I was making it in jest" . :lol: village clown

when you reply with those dumb smileys ..I feel really very nice .

You are such a moron . But seriously ...you are good entertainment on PDF .

Is that the reason why they have kept you on PDF ?

" what I have said mirrors what defense heads in India also requested ..."

Now you are trying your stint with mind-reading !

happens with morons like you all the time .

Keep barking ....

when you reply with those dumb smileys ..I feel really very nice .

You are such a moron . But seriously ...you are good entertainment on PDF .

Is that the reason why they have kept you on PDF ?

slumdog illiterate like you won't know ... but co development is what Indian defense team prefers and have enacted such dialogue under the Defense Trade and Technology Initiative last year.

stick to sticking your nose in your neighbor's business...you are too much of a Dumb A___ to have an educated opinion on anything else :lol:

I think it is a good chance to work with them. But this should be mutually beneficial. I mean if they are coming forth with a good deal, why not? Business is business.

It didn't stop USA and China from joining hands. Then why not us?

slumdog illiterate like you won't know ... but co development is what Indian defense team prefers and have enacted such dialogue under the Defense Trade and Technology Initiative last year.

stick to sticking your nose in your neighbor's business...you are too much of a Dumb A___ to have an educated opinion on anything else :lol:

an American is going to tell us what are India's defense team's plans and requirements ?

You are a slave dog ...you are only capable of barking and making noise .

Your ability to give opinions without reading fully is well known .

Keep your unsolicited advises to yourself , you moron !

an American is going to tell us what are India's defense team's plans and requirements ?

You are a slave dog ...you are only capable of barking and making noise .

Your ability to give opinions without reading fully is well known .

Keep your unsolicited advises to yourself , you moron !

it is not american telling you dumb A___. This is not me making up stuff like you do. I am telling what govt to govt talks are...

since you are illiterate dog you don't even know what your govt is espousing .

it is not american telling you dumb A___. This is not me making up stuff like you do. I am telling what govt to govt talks are...

since you are illiterate dog you don't even know what your govt is espousing .

you are a " slave dog barking at instance of your white masters" ... not a word of what you say should be believed .

You would do anything to please your master ..that's what you are meant for .

No matter how nicely you are taken care off you will always remain a slave dog !!! Never forget that ...

America to me is like a Condom use it once, but never TRUSTWORTHY!!

worth of only one fcuk !

you are a " slave dog barking at instance of your white masters" ... not a word of what you say should be believed .

You would do anything to please your master ..that's what you are meant for .

No matter how nicely you are taken care off you will always remain a slave dog !!! Never forget that ...

blah blah same old tried and tired white master meme... considering the british ruled india it is ironical how you would try that line with me :lol:

in the end your Dumb A___ did not even know what your own govt prefers . Slum dog ...:lol:

blah blah same old tried and tired white master meme... considering the british ruled india it is ironical how you would try that line with me :lol:

in the end your Dumb A___ did not even know what your own govt prefers . Slum dog ...:lol:

at least change the smileys you are using you moron !

Oops ! I forgot you are a retard you can't think of new things ...

The reason we treat them the way they are because they did something stupid. Why do we treat Iraq the way it was? Because it invaded Kuwait? Why did we treat Iran the way it is? Because of the embassy takeover. And so on. Should you expect an ally to treat you with respect even though you took over its embassy?
You were not angry on iraq for 10 years war with iran but the moment kuwait was invaded you threw a fit
Iran-There was a change coming in iran and USA tried its ops there and people got pissed and stormed embassy.
what happened to philippines?what was usa doing when china took over South china sea?
USA sabotaged our cryo enginre research for 20 years,No we don't want to be another Pakistan to be propped up against china so that we both keep fighting and you retain your number 1 status as long as we fight and go down.

we should maintain mainly "Sellers Buyers relationship" with USA for Defence product,few JVs maybe.butIndia didn't ask for "Special Role and recognition",so none needed.we shouldn't join any "Block" in Asia,created by USA.
Usa behaves like its our employer, "Hey India, i got a special role and job for you it comes with nice defence JV's and recognition as long you work for me":usflag::no:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom