What's new

ISLAMIC DEFENCE AGENCY

Kis baat ka dar. Apart from pakistan we have normal relations with all islamic states where we have more trade then your own islamic country. Guess what your evil hindoos know how to sell this concept of "third largest muslim population" in middle east and islamic terrorism in west very well. Advantage India.

Raha hissey karne ki baat... kaun karega Pakistan... oh ok sure your welcome :lol:

Divya dear
when we talk about the Muslim alliance it doesn't mean to merge all the Muslim countries to a continent.Its means a organization like European union..
As we already have OIC but it is not as functional as European union so we need a big agenda and a platform on this all the Muslim countries can gather and resolve their all type of problems, economic, defense,trade etc

So,the purpose of gathering isn't you feared off...

This alliance is very necessary right now because most of Muslims countries are Backward.
We have nothing to do with Indian Muslims on Country level but as our Muslim brother we have good wishes for them..

So,stop that bull crap you people always bubling .............

Muslim no matter live anywhere in the world in any country of the world are our brothers and a part of UMMAH

A lot of Indians get defensive whenever some kind of alliance between Muslim countries is considered. I don't know what is this insecurity for? India is a large country and would no doubt hold a large sway in world affairs in the future. But do we want yet another global bully who will be able to force its own decision down others throats? The small countries will be the ones to loose. Europeans countries realized that and therefore moving towards a unified system.

Personally I am in favor of alliance but no Khilafat as that institution will not be stable in today's age. It just so happens that Muslim countries have shared borders and so it is natural for them to align together. Religion just helps to cement it further by providing a shared cultural bond. First steps towards that goal is to start joint development projects, establish trade links, and promote cultural exchange. OIC is a failed and toothless project because it is populated by dictators, kings and sheikhs who have zero vision. It should be discarded or ignored as it is. Pakistan, Iran, Turkey, Afghanistan and central asian states can band together for this initial alliance as these countries are the most progressive minded in their thinking. Once despots are overthrown in Arab countries and replaced with better leaders, they can join the alliance as well. As for India, I am in favor of making pacts and treaties with it, but it shouldn't be part of the alliance as India will be too large for the others to swallow.

Quite contradictory. please clarify you wanna assert who is defensive either we or you.

Divya dear
when we talk about the Muslim alliance it doesn't mean to merge all the Muslim countries to a continent.Its means a organization like European union..
As we already have OIC but it is not as functional as European union so we need a big agenda and a platform on this all the Muslim countries can gather and resolve their all type of problems, economic, defense,trade etc

So,the purpose of gathering isn't you feared off...

This alliance is very necessary right now because most of Muslims countries are Backward.
We have nothing to do with Indian Muslims on Country level but as our Muslim brother we have good wishes for them..

So,stop that bull crap you people always bubling .............

Muslim no matter live anywhere in the world in any country of the world are our brothers and a part of UMMAH

JZaib sir why would we fear when your total gathering's 80% is our total population. And then we will have the alliance of all the other powerful states. Seeing all this crap china and india would be the first to resolve all issues. Though it may sound harsh but without China, russia, europe and US the entire islamic empire dont have any weapon systems apart from turkey which is still dependent on US.

^

It's not a matter of becoming strong. First is to survive as an alliance, not dependent on other countries. Then, and only then, will strength come.

JZaib sir why would we fear when your total gathering's 80% is our total population. And then we will have the alliance of all the other powerful states. Seeing all this crap china and india would be the first to resolve all issues. Though it may sound harsh but without China, russia, europe and US the entire islamic empire dont have any weapon systems apart from turkey which is still dependent on US.

See as i have described there is something that bothers you...

As far my post is concerned i am talking about a forum and why do you forgot that your planes runs on Muslims countries's OIL

And US or Russia or France didn't get weapons from their god ...........

Hope you can understand my point this time

I am in favour of some sort of functioning alliance or committee between Muslim countries, but I feel as though economic and humanitarian factors should be placed above defence. Also, I would like to know why some Indians are so vehemently opposed to any kind of unity between Muslim nations??

Iran, Turkey, Pakistan, Syria and Jordan are setting up a free trade zone. Iran is independently also setting up a free trade zone with Iraq. This is happening, just search the name of these countries and you will find information regarding this.

By what I've seen here, I think for the sake of discussion and objectivity, I'd say non-muslims would be better off if they stay out of this thread.

Now, this is all based on theory. Pakistan definitely would be able to give a lot. We have non-oil resources and have the strongest Muslim army in the world. We have know-how, we have technology and all we need is education for our poor and good leadership.

Turkey will no-doubt play an important role. About Iran... Iran has much to promise and I am sure will be most willing to contribute. They have the will but I am assuming that their tech is outdated and their military isn't very capable... or atleast, not as capable as Pak/Turkey. However, they have the oil and potential. GCC countries pose a big question mark. I would assume they are probably the least willing, and with Saudi leadership as it is, we must look for Muslim countries outside ME to lead. They will no doubt be an asset but right now they are not as close as they should be. Arab unity loosely revolves around Israel. This is not our objective. We want Islamic unity.

Right now the arabs are a big oil bank but I am sure if they shape up, they can get their act together. Even distribution of wealth around all Muslim countries is necessary. Right now Muslim wealth is polarized due to the fact that nobody is following Islamic financial laws.

As for soldiers themselves, might I add that the concept of Jihad on the battle field arms our soldiers with a psychological weapon greater than any gun or knife. May God help us all...

how can we let you enjoy the party m8 ? ?lol btw i must say Pak is the strongest of all muslim nation without any heck of doubt...

how can we let you enjoy the party m8 ? ?lol btw i must say Pak is the strongest of all muslim nation without any heck of doubt...

Nope its Turkey and Saudi Arabia..

they got nukez m8 ,and thats enough to level anything.

What has nukes got to do with strongest??..

For example if Bhutan gets 100 nukes will it make more powerfull than UK???

What has nukes got to do with strongest??..

For example if Bhutan gets 100 nukes will it make more powerfull than UK???

unfortuntely yes!! They could scare away the chinese like none..

Back
Top Bottom