What's new

DRDO targets increased indigenisation, export of defence products

Did any of my posts imply that we export more?

Btw checked it out, surprisingly there is a country named "un named country" in the latest list of exporters of arms. I don't want to speculate, could be us could be any country, but one thing is for sure i believe and that is the fact that Nawaz is pro business, let's see how he sees our defence industry.

dunno abt defence but he sure wud be great selling sarees :)

Last edited:
A. It's been in development since the early 80s, that's over 30 years.

The design was finalised only in 1990s.Full scale funding only came in 1994.

Well i never said our aircraft is not a joke, actually in my opinion every machine which hasn't proved itself in the battle field is a joke. Let me give you an example, our Anza SAMs took out two to three of your air crafts, that's why they are no joke, and that's why Malaysia bought them. We'll see about thunder, but i'm kinda confident you know, call it nationalism or what ever but i am confident.

That may be your concept.Most AFs may disagree.

@Ashutosh Lokhande
Any money is good money mate, whether it be from Saris or Fighter Jets, that's how people like Nawaz think, me being the same sort of person.

The design was finalised only in 1990s.Full scale funding only came in 1994.
And that too is ditto copy of a certain mirage. Speaks for itself.

That may be your concept.Most AFs may disagree.
Well let's see mate but if JF makes it's exports first, i think it'd be a bare signal to whom is leading in this particular industry.

@Ashutosh Lokhande
And that too is ditto copy of a certain mirage. Speaks for itself.

Dude , I thought you weren't a troll..Well both are delta winged single engined multirole aircrafts. Nothing more or nothing less than that.And there is difference there too-LCA uses a compound delta wing

notcopy1px.gif

Both aircraft do not even look similar,and don't even share similar dimensions. So accusing Tejas to be a Mirage copy shows the size of your brain.

For now we can only export Brahmos missiles and some other small arms

??????
tHEY are producing its subsystems or production is going in three factories simultaneously.

No they are producing whole missile i think. Technology is already been transferred.

Akash MK 2 is in development. It will take care of all sort of areal threats.

Back
Top Bottom