What's new

Islamic Brotherhood, Ummah, common market, Khilafah

Should muslims strive for Pan Islamism or individual nation states is the answer now?

• Pan Islamism

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Nation staes

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
My words are going to sting some people here but I cannot help but to state the obvious fact:

Pakistan is NOT an Islamic country, not it's people nor it's politicians.

How can a country where black magic, cheating in business dealings/transactions, Indian Bollywood propaganda, open sexuality and degeneracy, where people even refuse to read and understand the Urdu translation of the Quran, is so common, can be called an "Islamic" country?

On what basis? Because it's labeled "Islamic Republic" (which is an oxymoron, you cannot be "Islamic" while also being a "Republic" which is a Western style system)?

If I label a pig halal does it become halal?

Before we ever claim the title of "Islamic" we should live the example of Islam, which neither our people do nor do our leaders.

Exactly!!

Let's first live up to Islamic ideals within our personal lives before even thinking about calling ourselves "Islamic".
That is why we need to act like a nation state and have leaders who put national interests above all things this debate is useless look at Turkey they resort to nationalism when it suits them and pan islamism when it doesnot
That is an excellent policy

What I gather from people comments I have come up with the following view:
What happened to Muslims at the end of WWI is still going on.

Arab nationalism especially the arrogance of Arab from Saudi UAE is the main cause where other nationalities do not want to be associated with them.
Non of the 52 nation state are Islamic, including Pakistan. They are muslim countries but not Islamic.

There are some hard things which makes me feel bad e.g. betrayal of one Muslim with other. People commenting no one helped us in 1971. Well they all did what was good for their countries just like us we accepted Taliban governement in Afghanistan but when it was against our national interest we not only become against them but also arrested their ambassador and gave him to USA . Who are we to blame no one helped us. We are as self centered as others are and what we did neither go in favor of nation building nor for the being a "gairat mund".

Islam is the only thing which can unite Pakistan. It’s the reason of our founding and what binds different Pakistanis together of differing ancestries. The number one thing which all Pakistanis share is our Islamic faith.

No doubt that our heritage is also important and we should take pride in it as long as it doesn’t make us treat others negatively.

you only stated example regarding land / inter-race marriage / citizenship,
for them Arabs are above other ummah brothers

Arabs states are above Ummah, they want to join with the West and Israel. Those have become their qiblah.

Arabs were the most important factor in the end of the Khilafat, and its the last thing they would want to come back, esp in Non-Arab Muslim hands.

Being supportive of our global Muslim world (Ummah) from Morocco to Indonesia, Nigeria to Albania, doesn’t make us like the sell-out Arab leaders.

Supporting Khilafat and Ummah makes us lovers of Allah swt, Muhammad saws, the four Khulafat Rashidun ra, Imam Hussein ra, and all our great Muslim statesmen/kings/generals/scholars of our glorious past.

Back
Top Bottom