What's new

Islamic Brotherhood, Ummah, common market, Khilafah

Should muslims strive for Pan Islamism or individual nation states is the answer now?

• Pan Islamism

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Nation staes

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
First get out of imf debt that petrodollar make OIC Army have pakistan people with backbone LEAD & strive to slowly bring all muslim countries in its umbrella, only then you have Ummah because right now its like sheep's willing going to chopping block.

It would be great if we can have some comments from the following areas:
European Muslim Countries
North Africans
Central African
Far East Asian
Central Asia / Afghanistan
Iran

So far it seems that just like in 1918 it is the betrayal of the Arabs and use of Indian Muslims (Now Pakistan) being used as the foot soldiers of west which has created a situation where most of the muslims are not in favour of Ummah concept. I might be wrong, would love to see more comments.

Blindly idolizing the West has not gotten us anywhere.

Also Ummah doesn’t only belong to the Arabs, but the rest of us who are 80% of the Muslim Ummah.

Pakistani leaders after ZA Bhutto have not been able to present our views, worries, and goals to the rest of the world.
no one is idolizing west....... just stating reality......

The concept of Khalifah and Khilafat floated by terrorist organizations such as the Hizb-ut-Tahrir is one of the biggest fraud and deception of the 21st Century.

The concept of Khalifah and Khilafat floated by terrorist organizations such as the Hizb-ut-Tahrir is one of the biggest fraud and deception of the 21st Century.
Please comment further.
How is Hizb ut Tahrir (HT) terrorist organization? As far as I know they never were even involved in any of the armed conflicts.
What is HT manifest and how do they plan to implement?

Please comment further.
How is Hizb ut Tahrir (HT) terrorist organization? As far as I know they never were even involved in any of the armed conflicts.
What is HT manifest and how do they plan to implement?

They are a Salafi Takfiri sectarian group which engages in anti-Sunni anti-Shia propaganda to brainwash and take control of Muslim governments.

They are mainly active in Central Asia where they engage in terrorist activities to subvert the governments and create one Central Asian Caliphate. They also are popular in the West, India, and Bangladesh among Salafis.

The concept of Khilafat is not owned by these groups who misrepresent Islam, whether Daesh or HT.

Our concept of Khilafat is from the first four sahabah who ruled as successors of the Prophet. The Seljuk and Ottoman Empires were also a great example of the Khilafat.

It would be great if we can have some comments from the following areas:
European Muslim Countries
North Africans
Central African
Far East Asian
Central Asia / Afghanistan
Iran

So far it seems that just like in 1918 it is the betrayal of the Arabs and use of Indian Muslims (Now Pakistan) being used as the foot soldiers of west which has created a situation where most of the muslims are not in favour of Ummah concept. I might be wrong, would love to see more comments.

The Arabs have abandoned the concepts of Ummah and Khilafat because of the corruption and brainwashing of their leadership which promotes secular ethnic nationalism. The rise of Salafism among Arabs also makes it very difficult for them to relate to the rest of the Sunni Muslim world.

From my experience, Turks, Azeris, Bosnians, Albanians, Kosovars, West Africans, Somalians, Chechen, Dagestani, Uyghurs, Pakistanis/Kashmiris, Kurds, Indonesians, Malaysians, Maldivian, Mindanoan people, and Muslim minorities in South Africa, Australia, UK, France, Germany, etc. are all in favor of both Ummah and Khilafat.

Some liberal secular Pakistanis oppose Khilafat because of Arabs’ betrayal of Pakistan and Kashmir. It’s a reactionary reading of Islamic history.

Arabs have not been Khalifahs for 750 years since the fall of the Abbasi dynasty by Hulagu Khan.

It would make more sense for Turkey or Pakistan to take charge of this post as we are the strongest nations in the Muslim world. Of course, Pakistan needs to improve its domestic situation first.

In my view we need to have more trade/defence and joint agreement with Turkey.Start small get Turkey on board, then Russian chernaynias/bosnian muslims then chinese muslims Uyghur make small group have them make like axis then slowly african muslim then burni/indonesian/malaysian/singaporean muslim when we have influence on them only then we can show indian muslim/Banglian muslim/Iranians & Arabs how to make strong muslim block which is only to protect muslims around the world and help muslim war thorn countries.

In my view we need to have more trade/defence and joint agreement with Turkey.Start small get Turkey on board, then Russian chernaynias/bosnian muslims then chinese muslims Uyghur make small group have them make like axis then slowly african muslim then burni/indonesian/malaysian/singaporean muslim when we have influence on them only then we can show indian muslim/Banglian muslim/Iranians & Arabs how to make strong muslim block which is only to protect muslims around the world and help muslim war thorn countries.

Everything starts with Ghazwatul Hind and Imam Mahdi/Hazrat Isa (as). This is why both Kashmir and Palestine are so important.

MUSLIM-COUNTRIES-DO-NOT-DES.jpg

I wonder why that was? Was it because all Muslim countries stood and watched as Pakistan was dismembered by a non Muslim country with impunity? Could it also have been that we gave refuge to people from our western "Muslim" neighbour and supported them against a Communist non Muslim dictatorship and in return they spit on us and consider us their worse enemy?

Or how certain Arab states believed us to be cannon fodder and tried to use our soldiers in their sectarian battles instead of believing like we did about Muslim unity?

Asalamu Alaikum

These Muslim nations armed Pakistan with equipment during 1971, but that's all they could do. It was impossible to salvage Bangladesh.

Pfft most Afghans have no problem with Pakistanis, I know plenty of them.

As for Arabs, they asked for assistance, not cannon fodder. We should have helped them, we are allies. They've done the same for us before (albeit not through direct military action).

Unlike Arabic ummah brothers who treat other as second-grade citizens,
- Work for 40 years in KSA, you won't get citizenship
- They will not let locals marry subcontinent Muslims
- They will not let second class Muslims to purchase lands in their country (there are some exceptions but that comes with a lot of clauses/ ifs/buts)
- A White guy / Arab gets a different salary band compared to second-grade ummah brothers employed in same position/ role

ummah ka chummah gumshuda hai.......

1. You can get citizenship provided you live there for a long time and contribute to the country in a significant way. They don't let everyone have citizenship because otherwise Arabs would become a powerless minority, and Saudi Arabia would turn into Tamil Arabia.

2. Yes they will, provided the government gives permission first. They don't like race-mixing which I disagree with, but that's not really anything major since they have the same views about everyone else, including other non-Gulf Arabs.

3. Yes they will, it comes with a few caveats though because again, they want their Arab country to remain Arab.

4. Complete crap lol, I lived in Qatar for 4.5 years and know for a fact how crap that is. I saw Pakistanis and even Hindustanis earning more than their white counterparts.

There was a time when we as a Pakistanis were taught about the ummah, islamic brotherhood etc. Then came 911, we turned against the then Afghan government and our national narrative was changed from Ummah to Pakistan first. Now if some one talks about Ummah / Khilafah / Islamic Brotherhood he is frowned upon.

I would like people to discuss pros and cons of "Ummah" unity narrative.

Thank you

I am pro-Muslim unity and brotherhood. Frankly cannot see any other way out of this situation in which we find ourselves.

Many posters will say that our friendship with Turkey is based on race or ethnicity, but it’s because of our common understanding of Islam which is anti-sectarian and pan-Islamic.

Our relationship with China and Russia are temporary, convenient for the time, based on common short term goals and common adversaries.

Khilafat also is a necessity and we can implement a modern system of it to allow our present nation states.
My words are going to sting some people here but I cannot help but to state the obvious fact:

Pakistan is NOT an Islamic country, not it's people nor it's politicians.

How can a country where black magic, cheating in business dealings/transactions, Indian Bollywood propaganda, open sexuality and degeneracy, where people even refuse to read and understand the Urdu translation of the Quran, is so common, can be called an "Islamic" country?

On what basis? Because it's labeled "Islamic Republic" (which is an oxymoron, you cannot be "Islamic" while also being a "Republic" which is a Western style system)?

If I label a pig halal does it become halal?

Before we ever claim the title of "Islamic" we should live the example of Islam, which neither our people do nor do our leaders.

First we should become good Muslim then every thing is possible other wise Utopia
Exactly!!

Let's first live up to Islamic ideals within our personal lives before even thinking about calling ourselves "Islamic".

My words are going to sting some people here but I cannot help but to state the obvious fact:

Pakistan is NOT an Islamic country, not it's people nor it's politicians.

How can a country where black magic, cheating in business dealings/transactions, Indian Bollywood propaganda, open sexuality and degeneracy, where people even refuse to read and understand the Urdu translation of the Quran, is so common, can be called an "Islamic" country?

On what basis? Because it's labeled "Islamic Republic" (which is an oxymoron, you cannot be "Islamic" while also being a "Republic" which is a Western style system)?

If I label a pig halal does it become halal?

Before we ever claim the title of "Islamic" we should live the example of Islam, which neither our people do nor do our leaders.

Exactly!!

Let's first live up to Islamic ideals within our personal lives before even thinking about calling ourselves "Islamic".
Don't mark every pakistani as those, Pure muslim who follow islamic teachings are always few in whole world its a fact.Doesn't mean we just stop everything related to islamic teachings ,as individuals we all have a inner struggle our own path/destiny we all can to contribute to make that a reality same thing happen in mecca,then medina, then gulf ,turkey and now pakistan. Have hope as hopelessness is forbidden in islam.

There was a time when we as a Pakistanis were taught about the ummah, islamic brotherhood etc. Then came 911, we turned against the then Afghan government and our national narrative was changed from Ummah to Pakistan first. Now if some one talks about Ummah / Khilafah / Islamic Brotherhood he is frowned upon.

I would like people to discuss pros and cons of "Ummah" unity narrative.

Thank you

When the extremists and mullahs hijacked the religion and promoted terrorism around the world... Ummah/khalifa/Islamic brotherhood became tainted words... People are now wary of those propagating such utopian dreams.

Fair or unfair association.... It is still a perception lost.

Muslims are to blame for this.

Back
Top Bottom