What's new

Ishq-e-Mamnoon Rocking Pakistan ... Thank You Turkey & Urdu 1

Some people are really crazy about football in my academy 3 friends supported Chelsea 2 supported MAN and another 2 supported Liverpool

Yaaar aadhii zindagii guzaaar gaii aur hameiin pataa nahin chalaa ke Zarvan kiyaa kartaaa hai ya kiyaa partaaa hai ?

Yaaar aadhii zindagii guzaaar gaii aur hameiin pataa nahin chalaa ke Zarvan kiyaa kartaaa hai ya kiyaa partaaa hai ?
I am doing a Job of Lab Assistant and completing my Studies doing BA also love to study Islamic Books and read them on daily bases to increase my knowledge of Islam so I can serve Islam with full force love to watch and play cricket and football and also watch other supports sit on Facebook and twitter interested in politics and Armed Forces and Muslim world issues loves to eat lot of food mostly like soft drinks chips hotels in short bazari stuff and still single and in soccer don't support a specific club sometimes watch Movies mostly Hollywood and basically watch actions movies and only actions that is me Zarwan Ali

I am doing a Job of Lab Assistant and completing my Studies doing BA also love to study Islamic Books and read them on daily bases to increase my knowledge of Islam so I can serve Islam with full force love to watch and play cricket and football and also watch other supports sit on Facebook and twitter interested in politics and Armed Forces and Muslim world issues loves to eat lot of food mostly like soft drinks chips hotels in short bazari stuff and still single and in soccer don't support a specific club sometimes watch Movies mostly Hollywood and basically watch actions movies and only actions that is me Zarwan Ali

This guy is straight !! :D

By the watching these dubbed dramas in Urdu its far better to watch Punjabi Totay they are far better than crap turkish dramas

Kia Matlab :)

Any lil courtesy Zarvan ?

I meant straight forward :) I hope this clears any other connotation attached in previous post :D

By the watching these dubbed dramas in Urdu its far better to watch Punjabi Totay they are far better than crap turkish dramas

just because you cannot handle bithar's dress doesnot mean the drama is crap. its a quality drama on merit ! :D

I meant straight forward :) I hope this clears any other connotation attached in previous post :D

just because you cannot handle bithar's dress doesnot mean the drama is crap. its a quality drama on merit ! :D

Well Said :enjoy:

GALATASARAY FOREVER!!!! 2 WEEKS GALATASARAY - FENERBAHÇE GAME

Fenerbahce Forever ! Even at the Turkish Education Expo my criteria for determining whether I'd think about a University or not hinged on how far away from Fener's Stadium it was; Sabanci seemed the closest ! :D

:blink: Agiyaaa naaa aaaslii Molvi bahiiiir ! :rofl:

Fenerbahce Forever ! Even at the Turkish Education Expo my criteria for determining whether I'd think about a University or not hinged on how far away from Fener's Stadium it was; Sabanci seemed the closest ! :D

:blink: Agiyaaa naaa aaaslii Molvi bahiiiir ! :rofl:
I don't watch dramas first of all secondly I watch Punjabi totats sometimes secondly mostly I watch news programs and sports

I used to watch dramas few years back its not only about dressing every language have its own expressions and other things I don't know how can you enjoy it in any other language except for if its dubbed in Pujabi like Bhatt and Bhatti that is complete different thing

Well..this drama is crap... When I went to my khala's house..ppl there watch it....When I asked the story...aah it was crap..not only the dresses but story.. So the story goes like this.. Bihtar is married to an aged man.. Adnan.. Bither cheats her husband and gets involved in an affair with Adnan's nephew Behlul..Behlul after some time....when they both are about to run away...he leaves her at the airport saying he cant be with her.. But she still continues to be after him.. Behlul gets engaged with Adnan's daughter Nihal... Bashir the driver is involved in Nihal too...Bihtar's mom is a greedy and corrupt woman too...Bihtar is still trying to break up Nihal and Behlul's engagement...and the story goes on.....Aah? Does it sound like a good story line? I dont know why are ppl liking it?

Back
Top Bottom