What's new

Ghazi Ertugrul,Erdogan and Pakistan

Turkey is a progressive, modern, religiously moderate and educated . No other country is more deserving of leading Muslim world than Turkey.

Arab world is obsolete, extremist and so out of touch with time that they will self destruct or will be destroyed by their own corruption and backwardness .

Persian empire is the story in history book and Iranian/ Shia regime must be destroyed for ever by any means necessary.

So by all criteria Turkey deserves the title of our leader.
My dear brother, we need collective mobility, not leadership of any country. We need to come up with a common vision based on fair and strong moral foundations. Also it does not necessarily occurs only in Islamic countries, or vice versa, it does not necessarily include all Islamic countries. The state mechanisms and the main sources of legitimacy of the majority of Islamic countries are controversial.

In short, Pakistan, Malaysia and Turkey, together with central asia and some Mena countries can establishing a strong core and then try to expand within a discipline similar to the EU acquis.

In the meantime, you should ignore adolescents, which are trolling the forum with their ridiculous claims, man.

Peace be unto you.

What history?! Since when barbarians had history?!:lol:

every empire or civilization were barbarians ... even Arabs were Barbarians before the Islam, be it Persians, Romans , Mayans , Catholics,Jews.. in modern Times West , S.America , East Asia , Russia , China , they all committed Horrific acts and still have a history .

every empire or civilization were barbarians ... even Arabs were Barbarians before the Islam, be it Persians, Romans , Mayans , Catholics,Jews.. in modern Times West , S.America , East Asia , Russia , China , they all committed Horrific acts and still have a history .
All of the above they had many achievements and many of them were civilized later while the osmanli was backward empire who didn’t have any impact on human civilization

I would recommend everyone to watch all the episodes(nearly 500) of Dirillis Ertugrul once in their life time. It will make you love your religion more,your history more,your Turkic brethren more and it will make you brave and dauntless.

Recently they have started a series on his son Osman the great. Would love to watch it as soon as it comes on the Netflix.

Since Pakistan is gripped with the ERTUGRUL fever.I hope it will cultivate the Islamic spirit and fervour in all of us,and we shall liberate all our occupied lands one day inshallah.

Ghazi Ertugrul son of Suleiman Shah was the father of Osman 1(founder of the Ottoman Empire) and the leader of the Kayi Tribe of Oghuz Turks, who migrated from western Central Asia to Anatolia. His struggle,faith,bravery,dedication and perseverance has really impressed me to the core. I rate him at par with Khalid bin Waleed,Sultan Salah ud din Ayubi,Tipu Sultan and Tariq bin Zayyad as one of our greatest Muslim heroes. Ertugrul is a national hero in seven Turkic countries and regions globally.
500px-Ertu%C4%9Frul_Gazi_mezar%C4%B1.jpg

A mosque in Turkmenistan after his name.
watermark.php

Recently from 2014 onwards Turkey started a drama serial on Ghazi Ertugrul called DIRILIS (resurrection) Ertugrul. It just finished in June this year with 5 seasons and nearly 500 episodes. I managed to see them all on Netflix(700 million viewed it). To be honest this leaves Naseem Hijazis dramas,Tariq ki Dua poem and the Sword of Tipu Sultan drama light years behind. Never in my life i saw such an exhilarating,religiously motivating,full of bravado and immensely motivating drama/movie in my whole life. I find myself in deep respect for my Turkish brethren.
ertugrul-bids-farewell-to-viewers-1559160675086.jpg

PRESIDENT ERDOGAN ON THE SET
2015-06-07-dirilis-17.jpg

Ertugrul Ghazi was a great inspiration for his tribe and children. From just one nomadic tribe he and his descendants ,slowly but surely,castle by castle initially occupied a portion of Anatolia and than later a vast chunk of the civilised world.
Osman_I_area_map.PNG

ottoman.gif

Turkeys President Erdogan is a great fan of Ertugrul and the Ottomans and is deeply inspired by them. He is very vocal in the union and unity of the Turkic people living in the central Asian and Russian territories, as well as the other Muslims living in the neighbouring countries.We all know how the Central Asians(Turkic) people influenced the Sub continent by bringing Islam(saints) and culture (Kings).Our language Urdu is also inspired by their Turkish/Persian languages.
Erdogan loves Pakistan,no matter who comes in power he is always on our side. Turkey also knows we love them equally. MNS signing as a witness for Erdogans daughter below.
CibPQ5xXAAAWzai.jpg

Erdogan is also a great fan of Hazrat Allama Iqbal ,he mentioned him on many occasions,in political rallies.A time will come when the two nations will be intertwined inshallah.

View attachment 593030

The £43m-a-year President, his 'shopaholic' wife and their £2,000 per roll silk wallpaper in the bathroom: Inside Turkey tyrant's £500million palace... so dripping in gold 'it would have even made Ghazi Ertugrul blush.

Back
Top Bottom