What's new

What is Dirilis Ertugrul and why does Imran Khan want Pakistanis to watch it?

Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown!!! It’s damn difficult to run any state, especially a Muslim one....

Here is the english subtitle for the trailer of Establishment Osman

Edit: changed the link to better subs.

Am I the only one who does not give a f..ck about an overated Turkish serial lol

Its sequel is Kurulus Osman.
Not good at Turkish...It took me a while to pronounce the word "Drillis" and i still dont know the meaning...So i rather call the next serial,,, Drillis Osman :D

Not good at Turkish...It took me a while to pronounce the word "Drillis" and i still dont know the meaning...So i rather call the next serial,,, Drillis Osman :D
I was the same but now since my wife speaks Turkish natively so I get reprimanded for making such errors. ...Well one day I will be able to speak some basic Turkish as well.

Look deeper into the show and you will see that each episode delivers both spiritual and life lessons by allowing principle characters to talk directly about moral dilemmas and their resolution.

Pakistani dramas these days have one Baba or Babi preaching the right way for a minute or two in the whole season and rest is filled with backbiting, scheming, deception, suffering and depression.

For these people Allama Iqbal siad'

Paasbaan mill gaey kaabay kou sanam khanay say..

Baibars Khan , Berke Khan Mongol...
These were the people from Ukraine and Mongolian steppes , originally non Muslims then converted to Islam in 11th century and strengthened Islam in its times of dire need.

Same goes for the Kayi Tribe of Ertugrul...

how bout we create own own series with own perspective ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom