What's new

Is this the end of Pakistan? Have the colonial traitors sold the nation out?

Afghanistan may be stupid, but I am counting them on not being that stupid.
India is far from stupid. Considering their extremely disciplined silence during the meltdown, I agree with their journalist's thinking let 'Pak take care of Pak.' My bet is for the duration of 2023, their policy will be studied silence, with an occasional 'we wish them well'. Ignore some random politician making absurd statements.
That first sentence tells me you don't know much about Afghanistan.

They are hellbent on Loy Afghanistan and would do anything for it. I am not even inflating anything here, this is genuinely how they are

I don't think you've had much exposure to Afghans or know the history too well.

The problem I see living, working and suffering in Pakistan is the silence and utter disregard of the sensible populace who quietly sit and watch as the country gets hammered in to poverty, hyperinflation. Lawlessness and most importantly INJUSTICE. The people living abroad blame the Generals and politicians have ruined this country, the ones living in the country blame the politicians and outside enemies have ruined this nation but the way I see it Pakistan and its citizens have become a lazy, lying and scrounger of a nation where everyone from the top to the bottom leaches on anyone they can.

We have divided the society into the haves and have not’s and there is a clear distinction of Slaves and Masters in every walk of life. The only dream and struggle we do is trying our best to push ourselves from the slaves to the masters category and rule the ones below us through Uniform, Govt positions, political alliance or by being part of the corrupt elites who along with the other masters have robbed and killed more of the citizens of Pakistan than any wars or any external forces that are always part of our discussions as to the culprits who have destroyed Pakistan.

This same mentality of people have bred and nurtured the leaders, military rulers and the elites of this country who use the country as their cash cow and together have brought the country to this position. The biggest disappointment that I see is even now the people cannot be on the same page in this crucial time and are busy fighting among them be it within the country or one could just read this thread and see the general consensus.

That first sentence tells me you don't know much about Afghanistan.

They are hellbent on Loy Afghanistan and would do anything for it. I am not even inflating anything here, this is genuinely how they are

I don't think you've had much exposure to Afghans or know the history too well.
Is 40 years of exposure too little? When did they do anything to take one inch of someone's land? Ignore bombastic talk.

A strong foundation with strong institutions and system of accountability will allow you to live in comfort and peace.

At least you'll know its being left in good and competent hands, why would a soldier die fighting for a nation that is trying to destruct itself? His morale would also be low

I don't think that any muslim country in history has crashed and burned as hard as Pakistan has. We have one of the largest muslim populations of all time, and the people aren't able to rise up and fix things when they get out of hand.

We need to resort back to fixing the foundation, before we can move on.
That includes eliminating corruption from each tier of the judicial, police and military system. Keeping the military in line with a civilian government, and promoting responsibility and pride for the nation amongst the youth.

- Economy crashing

- Homosexuality and LGBT flourishing

- Semi-competent democracy (PTI) destroyed

- Corrupt traitor inept dictatorship (PDM) installed

- All institutions and ministries are failed, and about as useful as a kid with down syndrome in governing

- Terrorism back (TTP)

- Afghanistan preparing to an@l rape us

In situations especially like these, trust me homosexuality is one of the last things we need to worry about.

Worrying about it won't save our economy or resolve our other crisises that we created unknowling going back decades.

Afghanistan is not a problem for us except for the Afghan pests we allowed into our country. We can handle the Afghans outside our country single handedly if they give us any trouble.

In situations especially like these, trust me homosexuality is one of the last things we need to worry about.

Worrying about it won't save our economy or resolve our other crisises that we created unknowling going back decades.

Afghanistan is not a problem for us except for the Afghan pests we allowed into our country. We can handle the Afghans outside our country single handedly if they give us any trouble.
But social degeneracy is a massive problem because it's difficult to reverse

But social degeneracy is a massive problem because it's difficult to reverse

Somehow I don't think homosexuality will even remotely come to becoming influencial in a country like Pakistan.

Even i a country like Canada, homosexuality has not threatened the social fabric of the country.

Somehow I don't think homosexuality will even remotely come to becoming influencial in a country like Pakistan.

Even i a country like Canada, homosexuality has not threatened the social fabric of the country.
Actually the biggest thing which I'm against mainly is not the homosexuality, it's the transgenders and the people desperately trying to justify their existence as "real women/men"

But overall I'd say you are correct, mostly Amreeka got this problem.

Actually the biggest thing which I'm against mainly is not the homosexuality, it's the transgenders and the people desperately trying to justify their existence as "real women/men"

But overall I'd say you are correct, mostly Amreeka got this problem.

Homosexuals cannot dictate much, even in America. Transgenders are people who born into both genders. I have nothing against them.

What I am against is people like Jordan Patterson pointed out. A woman has to share a room in a shelter with a man, because that man thinks he is a "woman."

It's fine if that man wants to act like a woman, but not to the extent he will be given accesses to facilities for woman just because of what he thinks or acts like.

If anything, he should share facilities with other men who think they're women. That's as fair as it can get.

Patterson pointed out. A woman has to share a room in a shelter with a man, because that man thinks he is a "woman."

It's fine if that man wants to act like a woman, but not to the extent he will be given accesses to facilities for woman just because of what he thinks or acts like.

If anything, he should share facilities with other men who think they're women. That's as fair as it can get.
Well fact of the matter is, it is delusion and mental illness to begin with.

Although we have much bigger things to worry about.

Immediate focus:

- A competent and loyal national government

- Economy

I don't think that any muslim country in history has crashed and burned as hard as Pakistan has.
Afghanistan, Lebanon, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Sudan are all worse off. Egypt is slightly behind, but not far. Iraq and Libya are not much better. Pakistan is not special, either in good fortune or misfortune.

Well fact of the matter is, it is delusion and mental illness to begin with.

Although we have much bigger things to worry about.

Immediate focus:

- A competent and loyal national government

- Economy

Agreed it is delusion. But as long that person keeps their delusions to themselves, I am fine with that.

It's a bit like how many Indians are instinctively drawn to Pakistanis under the delusion that we are "the same people."

That's fine if they want to believe that. But when they start imposing themselves on us or promoting historical falsehoods, that is unfair and unjust.

Afghanistan, Lebanon, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Sudan are all worse off. Egypt is slightly behind, but not far. Iraq and Libya are not much better. Pakistan is not special, either in good fortune or misfortune.

All those countries are better off except maybe Afghanistan & Somalia and for different reasons.

All those countries are better off except maybe Afghanistan & Somalia and for different reasons.
Yemen, Syria and Sudan are also worse off per capita GDP (PPP)

State of some countries in 'Failed States Club':

23px-Flag_of_Libya.svg.png
Libya *
Africa18,945202224,131202110,3002020
23px-Flag_of_Egypt.svg.png
Egypt *
Africa15,959202212,706202112,0002020
23px-Flag_of_Iraq.svg.png
Iraq *
Asia12,40820229,84620219,3002020
23px-Flag_of_Lebanon.svg.png
Lebanon *
Asia11,377202014,257202111,6002020
23px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
Pakistan *
Asia6,66220225,74820214,6002020
23px-Flag_of_Sudan.svg.png
Sudan *
Africa4,45020224,06620214,0002020
23px-Flag_of_Syria.svg.png
Syria *
Asia6,374[11]20102,9002015
23px-Flag_of_the_Taliban.svg.png
Afghanistan *
Asia2,45620201,66620212,0002020
23px-Flag_of_Yemen.svg.png
Yemen *
Asia2,13620223,43720132,5002017
23px-Flag_of_Somalia.svg.png
Somalia *
Africa1,32220221,24920218002020

How is any of the above any different than when AAZ was appointed the President of Pakistan in 2007 and when TTP terrorism was at its peak and our economy was what our economy is (i.e. not all that great)?

There is always a morning after the night.
Cause for all it's criminality and incompetence PPP was actually growing the exports and when they left the gov't they had taken the exports from $20 bn to $25bn...

There is a reason many overseas pakistani when asked where they are from they say "India"
Possibly the minority of liberal coconuts, and even then most of them would say “south Asian” or just “desi”

I’d rather call myself dead than Indian

Back
Top Bottom