What's new

Is this the end of Pakistan? Have the colonial traitors sold the nation out?

What if you were running the goose on flukes and now don’t know how to fix it?
Not knowing how to fix the system, at least as of now, is quite different from the end of the system. The present danger is the possibility, albeit remote, of gradual winding down of the Pakistani state leaving it capable of very little. For this to happen the educated intelligent people have to lose hope and leave for greener pastures. What is more likely is that Pakistan will be progressing slowly for the next few years. And that's bad for you guys when your neighbour is India which is somehow doing much better.

I mean one possible reason is the current thread we are in... purposefully engineered collapse
It reminds of the riddle of taking the lion, the goat and grass across the river.

Lol talk about being melodramatic

Pakistan is the same it was 1 years ago, 5 years ago and 10 years ago.

People and institutions didn’t suddenly become corrupt because your favourite English cricket player is no longer in power lol. Ficking hell his govt literally caused PIA to be cancelled worldwide due to moronic remarks by a shitbag minister.

Pakistanis have always been corrupt and institutions have always been a failure.

The only thing that’s changed is after fighting American wars for pennies, Americans have stopped giving aid anymore and now the long lasting side effects of our stupid wars for America are catching up to us.

Imagine a different scenario for Pakistan. We never fight the Soviets for America, we never fight Afghans and tribals for America. We don’t have a single dictator and instead have democracy. What a different Pakistan that would have been.

Pakistan has always bounced back and seen positive growth near the end of a PM term before he was forcefully removed. 2017 was a good year for Pakistan before NS was removed. 2022 Pakistan was seeing stability before IK was removed.

I can’t believe I am saying this but if we let this clown show PDM government, Pakistan will bounce back again. But when there’s political instability and uncertainty, there will never be progress.

I finally understand why Islam is Khilafa(king) system and protests aren’t allowed in Islam. Because even if the leader is corrupt, if there is stability in the country, it still progresses
You are mistaken. A single man asked Umar RA where did he get his long dress from when everybody got short cloth. Ali RA was asked to defend himself in court against a Jew. But we can say that if the rule is lifelong, there is stability.

Last edited:
Not knowing how to fix the system, at least as of now, is quite different from the end of the system. The present danger is the possibility, albeit remote, of gradual winding down of the Pakistani state leaving it capable of very little. For this to happen the educated intelligent people have to lose hope and leave for greener pastures. What is more likely is that Pakistan will be progressing slowly for the next few years. And that's bad for you guys when your neighbour is India which is somehow doing much better.
Already happening in droves - remember, education is not equal to elite or upstarts which are the ones visible enjoying parties.

Already happening in droves - remember, education is not equal to elite or upstarts which are the ones visible enjoying parties.
Intelligent people (as judged from the parameter of being well educated) have always been leaving India as well. But the Indian givernment ensured that at least some institutions exist where at least a minimum number of capable people stay. You will need to have the data to know whether such a thing is the case with Pakistan now. One can never say when a country is on the path of moving up or down the ladder in terms of some critical milestones. As far as India is concerned we seem to be progressing on the path to achieve some kind of middle-level status in terms of technological and economic achievements; however i cannot say much on some indicators of socio-cultural aspects.

Intelligent people (as judged from the parameter of being well educated) have always been leaving India as well. But the Indian givernment ensured that at least some institutions exist where at least a minimum number of capable people stay. You will need to have the data to know whether such a thing is the case with Pakistan now. One can never say when a country is on the path of moving up or down the ladder in terms of some critical milestones. As far as India is concerned we seem to be progressing on the path to achieve some kind of middle-level status in terms of technological and economic achievements; however i cannot say much on some indicators of socio-cultural aspects.
In my experience its generally tried in Pakistan but due to the overall environment and also the institutional leadership composition of mediocrity in general this cannot be achieved.

Quite simply, money alone cannot entice capable people or working under a overbearing micromanaging myopic ignorant mediocre babu

Back
Top Bottom