What's new

Is this the end of Pakistan? Have the colonial traitors sold the nation out?

Yaar we are giving you idiots 32/33 billion per year in remittances

What the fcuk else do you want?

What exactly have you given us

There is a reason many overseas pakistani when asked where they are from they say "India" ..Pakistan has given nothing to overseas Pakistani but has taken Billions. Just like the Pak army has from its citizens.

If a million or more of the best expatriates return and start the country from scratch like Israel on the principles of ethics, morality (in public domain) and meritocracy along with their skills and capital, I think there is still a possibility of rescuing the country from going the way of failed states.

Not if you get rid of a politician we like, like IK who was going to give us legal status and protections in exchange for a corrupt PDM who gives us nothing, no legal status or voting rights and expects.us to continue to pay tens of billions

There is a reason many overseas pakistani when asked where they are from they say "India" ..Pakistan has given nothing to overseas Pakistani but has taken Billions. Just like the Pak army has from its citizens.

🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂😂

Yaar no one says India, we hate India

India are uglier and Kala compared to us, the hatred of Hindus is so intense it's ridiculous

These are questions I ask myself, and perhaps that's exactly why they aren't doing it straight up. They are purposefully triggering a collapse by crashing the economy, triggering ethnic division, making stupid decisions/statements, while foolishly assuring others within their rank that everything will be fine, perhaps even telling them lies.

That's until shit begins to hit the fan like it did in 1971, and eventually collapses.

A handful of powerful people can engineer a set of chain reactions and we might be witnessing them right now.
If no one has come to their senses even now, then it goes to show they didn't deserve the respect and confidence we had in them and we can't count on them to set things right.

And when exactly is going to be that future? Lemme guess in old age? Why not come earlier, start a business and provide employment to people instead of sending doles to your family?
Leave the west, come back Start a business so that our protectors can install thieves on them and his business gets destroyed due to no LC's, no electricity, no fuel?

Why don't they come back here and do here what they are doing in foreign lands?
Sure, soon as you create the new silicon valley here so @313ghazi can have a respectable fulfilling job here where his skills are valued and has human dignity

You are not giving me/us anything, you are giving your family members.
The soldiers on the border, fighting and dying are not protecting us. They are trying to feed their families.

In other words, no intention of ever coming back, right? So why the rona dhona day about a country which you already left and have no intention of ever coming back? May be forget about this place and live your life to the fullest in west?
I agree. He should forget about this place. But, he can't since he wants to be better so that maybe his children or their's won't have to live in foreign land among foreign people just to have a dignified life. Only reason he doesn't want to come back is the useless ingrateful bunch of us that are in here.

If a million or more of the best expatriates return and start the country from scratch like Israel on the principles of ethics, morality (in public domain) and meritocracy along with their skills and capital, I think there is still a possibility of rescuing the country from going the way of failed states.
Jews from all over the world didn't come to Israel to build it and provide for it. They came to it because it provided for them.

Secular and corruption free government. Equal rights for minorities and removal of blasphemy law. Transparent law enforcement and court system. Violent crime reduction by 80%. Identify and treat the mentally ill and section them. Strong laws on pedophiles and sexual predators targeting women. Robust medical care that treats all ailments and an ambulance service with a 30 minute wait time at the most. A developed city centre, just 1 or 2 mile stretch of a jahil free zone. Good employment opportunities and guarantee continuous employment for at least 10 years on return based on performance ofcourse.

Give us that and we will return. The brain drain will reverse and Pakistan will become 1st world within 20 years.
As a social liberal, LGBTQ supporter, Nudist, Alcoholic(former), pork consuming(former), Agnostic, single for life fornicator guy, I demand all those things too. But I didn't wait for all these things to happen and moved back. I started my little humble business, provided jobs to one and half dozen people, do not evade taxes and made my work place as equal and fair as I could because that's the thing I learnt from my experience abroad. Nothing more I can do. It's a life long journey.

@Valar. did you feel you learnt from your experience abroad? Did your expectations of what a country should be like change?

I think there is as much value in sending Pakistani's abroad for 6-12 months to see the world, even if it's for a few weeks to go on holidays.

I think the people who come back will be less likely to settle for the BS of tarmaccing roads and signing off govt jobs.
Yes, equality, fairness, work ethics, no corner cuttings, no tax evasion etc.

Every Pakistani should visit abroad for whatever reason atleast once in their life preferably at younger age.

@Valar. did you feel you learnt from your experience abroad? Did your expectations of what a country should be like change?

I think there is as much value in sending Pakistani's abroad for 6-12 months to see the world, even if it's for a few weeks to go on holidays.

I think the people who come back will be less likely to settle for the BS of tarmaccing roads and signing off govt jobs.
Reverse happens when they come to pak back they know understand how fucked up the country is and start doing more corruption

yeh, indian restaurants ka to suna tha but what Pakistani with double digit IQ would identify as indian. They'd probably identify as mexican or african or even arab

What I can't understand for the life of me is why would they do this to Pakistan. I understand they don't like Khan. He is not as pliable as they are used to. But, Pakistan is their meal ticket. You would think they would put Pakistan above all else, in the very least out of their own selfish interest, if not out of patriotism.

I don't get the reasoning that Bajwa is qadiani/double agent/ saboteur? Why would then, the entire institution sit by and let him do everything he did? Moreover, why is it still going on?

We are being told that bawja's remnants, dirty harry and his minions are doing everything going above the good hafiz who is busy offering tahajud ki namaz for Pakistan's well being.

@AlKardai

Exactly my thoughts, and I have stressed this many times.

They can’t loot a country, if there is no country.

Unless of course, they want to devalue the rupee to a crazy amount, and then bring it back in value, which essentially leads to them doubling their money

Leave the west, come back Start a business so that our protectors can install thieves on them and his business gets destroyed due to no LC's, no electricity, no fuel?

Sure, soon as you create the new silicon valley here so @313ghazi can have a respectable fulfilling job here where his skills are valued and has human dignity

The soldiers on the border, fighting and dying are not protecting us. They are trying to feed their families.

I agree. He should forget about this place. But, he can't since he wants to be better so that maybe his children or their's won't have to live in foreign land among foreign people just to have a dignified life. Only reason he doesn't want to come back is the useless ingrateful bunch of us that are in here.
Typical Rona Dhona. Wasn't expecting this from you of all people.

I was in Pakistani gathering with some businessmen in 2019 and told them r u guys planning to go back and invest..

There was huge laughter...
They told me you are still kid you know nothing of who controls Pakistan

Exactly my thoughts, and I have stressed this many times.

They can’t loot a country, if there is no country.

Unless of course, they want to devalue the rupee to a crazy amount, and then bring it back in value, which essentially leads to them doubling their money
Because they know the country will always exists ..they needs to squeeze it as hard as possible

Remember if the country develops they can't keep doing this..for them to be corrupt it has to be either very poor or totalitarian govt (this hasn't worked)

Hence why the plan is to keep it poor

Back
Top Bottom