What's new

Is this the end of Pakistan? Have the colonial traitors sold the nation out?

In my opinion, this truly is the start of the end.

Long story short, Pakistan is on the way to becoming the next Ukraine for its nuclear weapons.

There are actual talks going on that for Pakistan to survive, it needs 45 billion per year. (Which is unrealistic)

And when Pakistan does collapse, India plans to not only take Gilgit/ Balditstan but also a part of Sindh it calls "Hind"

Also at the same time, Balochistan will go to Western control to counter Iran and Afghan. Leaving Pakistan with Punjab and KPK.

All this is being planned while the VERY BEST PDM can do is harass political opponents, Army watches and twiddles its thumbs, and Awam sits and enjoy the show with popcorn.

This nation is truly Fcked this time around. To hell with it!

Long story short, Pakistan is on the way to becoming the next Ukraine for its nuclear weapons.

There are actual talks going on that for Pakistan to survive, it needs 45 billion per year. (Which is unrealistic)

And when Pakistan does collapse, India plans to not only take Gilgit/ Balditstan but also a part of Sindh it calls "Hind"

Also at the same time, Balochistan will go to Western control to counter Iran and Afghan. Leaving Pakistan with Punjab and KPK.

All this is being planned while the VERY BEST PDM can do is harass political opponents, Army watches and twiddles its thumbs, and Awam sits and enjoy the show with popcorn.

I agree with the general gist of this, but the way you've specific it breaking up seems inaccurate.

India would also want to take the whole of Sindh, Punjab as well as the Kashmir part they claim. Essentially anything it views as its own historical territory.

Balochistan part is probably correct, that leaves KPK with Afghanistan.

HOWEVER, this shouldn't be allowed to happen. Nukes should start flying long before this.

Typical Rona Dhona. Wasn't expecting this from you of all people.
Yaar, optimism is one thing but we can't bury our head in the sand.

Is it all Rona dhona and there in no problem? Are businesses not shutting down, exports dead, is there no stagflation? business confidence is non existent. Else why would investors pull out? Rupee is totally worthless. I am a freelance web developer. Until a few months ago, I was planning on leaving freelancing cuz I am tired of it and not learning new stuff and move to a city and get a job in some software house. Guess what? Companies pay in rupees which is not a good bet if you are planning to save so I am stuck with something I hate.

Not for the sake of criticism but I'll be honest, I also didn't expect that argument from you. In fact, first time I find myself disagreeing with you. That argument is taken by patwaris. "Come back and do your part" as if they aren't one of the most vital parts of our economy now.

Also, why do overseas Pakistani have to sacrifice what they worked hard for and come back to Pakistan, in order to be eligible to care for Pakistan.

I agree with the general gist of this, but the way you've specific it breaking up seems inaccurate.

India would also want to take the whole of Sindh, Punjab as well as the Kashmir part they claim. Essentially anything it views as its own historical territory.

Balochistan part is probably correct, that leaves KPK with Afghanistan.

HOWEVER, this shouldn't be allowed to happen. Nukes should start flying long before this.

Haha our Azeem generals will be selling them before they can fly...

Because they know the country will always exists ..they needs to squeeze it as hard as possible
That was the prevalent thought in 1970

Remember if the country develops they can't keep doing this..for them to be corrupt it has to be either very poor or totalitarian govt (this hasn't worked)
70 years they've been at it so you'd expect them to know it's not wise to slaughter the hen to get all the eggs at once. Cuz that's what seems to be happening right now. They are having a go at Pakistan, no worry of tomorrow except that Imran khan mustn't be allowed to come into power

Honestly, sometimes I wish circumstances would just forces all overseas Pakistani's to return.

We'd have a massive positive impact, you've been abroad, you've seen what successful societies are.

I feel like that would be the only possible hope for Pakistan.

The corruption would be overwhelmed by disillusioned people, and people who are not willing to back down for their rights, or their country’s growth.

It will be extremely hard for the diaspora to pull this off, but if we were all miraculously dumped back onto Pakistan, the change that would occur would be on the level of one never seen before on the face of the Earth

Yes, it's the end of the "colonial" Pak. The real Pak will rise from the former's ashes by HIS PERMISSION.....

Islam/Muslim get reborn/resurrected after every Kerbala.....

- Economy crashing

- Homosexuality and LGBT flourishing

- Semi-competent democracy (PTI) destroyed

- Corrupt traitor inept dictatorship (PDM) installed

- All institutions and ministries are failed, and about as useful as a kid with down syndrome in governing

- Terrorism back (TTP)

- Afghanistan preparing to an@l rape us

IS THIS THE END?

just think about it, first they remove democratic khan, they install pDm, they start kidnapping and arresting political opponents, blast in peshawar and TTP returns with a shit excuses, while every ethnicity is fighting and arguing: AND NOW TLP leaders threatening to nuke and blackmail the world publicly.

Did Khan's presence in government feel threatening for certain powers about the potential risk pakistan poses to them? (Moeed Pirzada confirms this)

Is this not engineered for the sole purpose of destroying pakistan??

@Areesh @AlKardai @Bleek @Signalian @villageidiot @epebble @akramishaqkhan @Menace2Society @ghazi52 @blain2 @Abid123 @Clutch @ThunderCat @Ali_14 @Khan_patriot @TNT @PakFactor @ziaulislam @N.Siddiqui @SaadH @PanzerKiel @Maula Jatt @Sayfullah @_NOBODY_ @Al_Muhannad
no problem .

I wonder what happens if Afghan Taliban invade Pakistan. Pakistan Army is too busy terrorising its own people. It's will be a cake walk for them.
afghans are brothers ummah ?

kpk will go to afghanistan ,

Jews from all over the world didn't come to Israel to build it and provide for it. They came to it because it provided for them.
Israel was a young and relatively undeveloped country when it was born in 1948 from British administration. It's current state of development is almost entirely the effort of Jews who immigrated there after 1948. Those who immigrated there first went to 'Kibbutz' and did agriculture. In fact, it was Simcha Blass, a Polish engineer who when he started working in agriculture, invented drip irrigation and micro-irrigation that allowed Israel to do agriculture in the desert. There were no silicon chip factories or software parks.

Have a cry, feel better than delete this. Pakistan has not seen anything yet.

You want to know what hell is, ask an Afghan, Iraqi, Somali, Yemeni, Syrian, Libyan, Palestinian.

The vast majority in our country have a roof over their head, they're eating every day.
When USSR disintegrated, did people have basic needs of food, clothing and shelter?

1. It is the start of major transformation, good or bad.
2. Nothing will happen to 'nukes' unless Pakistan military considers the state is falling apart and wants to dispose them responsibly. Very unlikely.
3. Nobody wants any territory. Pakistan is a tar baby now and any change to the borders will make things worse.
4. Out of $45 Billion needed, $20 - $25 billion will continue to flow in from exports and remittances. It is the other $20 billion per year nobody can figure where to get it from.

1. It is the start of major transformation, good or bad.
2. Nothing will happen to 'nukes' unless Pakistan military considers the state is falling apart and wants to dispose them responsibly. Very unlikely.
3. Nobody wants any territory. Pakistan is a tar baby now and any change to the borders will make things worse.
4. Out of $45 Billion needed, $20 - $25 billion will continue to flow in from exports and remittances. It is the other $20 billion per year nobody can figure where to get it from.
Point number 3 is wrong - you are a "bloody misinformed civillian"

Afghanistan would literally just drool at their mouth thinking of their dream of Loy Afghanistan which they destroyed their country for. Seriously don't understand why you think otherwise.

Secondly at the very least India would want Kashmir because of the bravado they sold to their populace, but also anything else it can get like Sindh/Punjab for sure.

Point number 3 is wrong - you are a "bloody misinformed civillian"

Afghanistan would literally just drool at their mouth thinking of their dream of Loy Afghanistan which they destroyed their country for. Seriously don't understand why you think otherwise.

Secondly at the very least India would want Kashmir because of the bravado they sold to their populace, but also anything else it can get like Sindh/Punjab for sure.
Afghanistan may be stupid, but I am counting them on not being that stupid.
India is far from stupid. Considering their extremely disciplined silence during the meltdown, I agree with their journalist's thinking let 'Pak take care of Pak.' My bet is for the duration of 2023, their policy will be studied silence, with an occasional 'we wish them well'. Ignore some random politician making absurd statements.

If it ends, it will be a very short lived, silly blip in the history of this great subcontinent. I've always found empires of the past to be far more interesting than anything here today. But to each his own. Something else will come, in it's place.

How is any of the above any different than when AAZ was appointed the President of Pakistan in 2007 and when TTP terrorism was at its peak and our economy was what our economy is (i.e. not all that great)?

There is always a morning after the night.
LGBTQ issues coming up with terrorists and massive corruption while in the Netherlands tells you all you need to know about priorities

Back
Top Bottom