What's new

Is the New Mig 35 made for PAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan will buy it and produce it domestically.

@BHarwana dear plz try to understand these are not on offer nor there is report that PAF is interested in it, so such speculative thread & such post with such definitive words create wrong perception about the forum & even about your own-self as member plz avoid it ....

Mig35 is a late fourth generation fighter in same class as the f16/60 and j10b

It would be a awesome addition to any fleet

Russia will not give Pakistan transfer of technology or license production.

I doubt Pakistan could afford much more than forty or sixty planes..

3d tvc engines would be game changer for paf

@WAJsal can you please correct the thread title?
It should be PAF not PFA!!
(no matter how absurd it is :P )

There is one thing I know for sure due to my experience on international forums. Russians Hate French more than they hate USA and French are all over India. Russians want to punish India for Rafale deal. Putin sent his military to Pakistan for drills after URI attacks and India did it's best to stop Russia but they went ahead. The problem with Pakistan they would never exploit a situation. I wish Zulfiqar ali bhuto was alive today those type of people can pull out the fishe from the pond not bhudus like Nawaz and Imran. We need a cunning and Patriotic leader. Zardari is cunning but he is too much greedy he might sell Pakistan to Russia. But in the current dynamics a right person can pull it of. Russia sold TOT to china for SU 27 the bed for SU 35 India is not a problem Russian Chinese deals show that so Russia is open currently and Pakistan is the Russian access to warm waters they need us more than we need them. USSR got wasted to get access to warm waters Russia is desperate for the access.

I posted on the Russian forum the day MIG 35 was launched and a collective answer from Russians came that "Give it free to Pakistan to teach Indians" this is the current situation of the general public about India. They condemned the Rafale deal.

I am glad your hero bhutto was hanged otherwise we could have lost baluchistan to Iran and I'm surprised how you are trying to sell zardari, your love for Iran and Irani agents is out class ..... keep it up ....

I am glad your hero bhutto was hanged otherwise we could have lost baluchistan to Iran and I'm surprised how you are trying to sell zardari, your love for Iran and Irani agents is out class ..... keep it up ....
He supports Zardari? Wow Beghairti at its peak.

@Slav Defence @waz sorry guys for bothering you like this but this thread might need some attention. It is fast turning into a personal fight between few members and wont want that.

It's like indicting the JF17 and Tejas. Slap in the face.
JF 17 is your backbone
Our back bone is MKI.

Tejas is least potent of our force
Jf17 is the best you will have in case of war..

See the differance.

You underestimate Tejas.

Please check its specifications out before calling it least potent.

Light combat aircraft doesn't mean least capable; it just has a different role to play.

You underestimate Tejas.

Please check its specifications out before calling it least potent.

Light combat aircraft doesn't mean least capable; it just has a different role to play.
It is good ,but is it not less potent than other fighters we have.

nope, your only choice is either the chinese j10 or the eurofighter.

YES . mig 35 has been specifically made for PAF requirements in our dreams.:sleep:

JF 17 is your backbone
Our back bone is MKI.

Jf17 is the best you will have in case of war..

See the differance.
Yes and more than adequate to handle India.
But the way in today's environment it's 70% avionics and 30% airframe.
Jf17 has as good an avionics as anyone and when it comes to dogfighting you have to admit our pilots are exports and accepted as such by the best in the world. Combat commanders school Sargodah .... read what experts say about it. I won't say anything

Yes and more than adequate to handle India.
But the way in today's environment it's 70% avionics and 30% airframe.
Jf17 has as good an avionics as anyone and when it comes to dogfighting you have to admit our pilots are exports and accepted as such by the best in the world. Combat commanders school Sargodah .... read what experts say about it. I won't say anything
Ok,Tell that to OP :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom