What's new

Is RSS world's largest organization ever ?

Truth Finder

Reaction score
Country
India
RSS is said to be a cultural organization under the umbrella of which various organizations work. The total number of registered members of all the organizations under the command of RSS taken together is about 60 million or 6 crore:blink: (excluding it's supporters and sympathizers). The numbers are given below:-

images

RSS Chief, Mohan Bhagwat

Last edited:
Numbers would have been much Higher if we had not lost Power in UP ...

Once UP alone had more then 50 million VHP, RSS, Bajrang Dal, BJP combined ...

We would double our number in just 2 years if Modiji Comes in Power...

are u a part of rss too?

• Im A RSS member since i know my grand father my father his two brothers and all known cousins and there inlaws /meternal uncels are active members of RSS so are all owr kids they go to local shakha too...ps even named my son Keshav after RSS founder

RSS says onli one thing "Bharat Bhomi hamari matr bhomi hai aur sirf bhoomi matr nahi aur jo isko kissi bhi taraf se nuksan pahuchane ki koshish karega RSS uska Virodh Karegi"

Last edited:

I wish you best of Luck Nair sahab. I wish the same.

• Im A RSS member since i know my grand father my father his two brothers and all known cousins and there inlaws /meternal uncels are active members of RSS so are all owr kids they go to local shakha too...ps even named my sone Keshav after RSS founder

RSS says onli one thing "Bharat Bhomi hamari matr bhomi hai aur sirf bhoomi matr nahi aur jo isko kissi bhi taraf se niksan pahuchane ki koshish karega RSS uska Virodh Karegi"

Hate off to you Guru Datt ji.

Its wrong way of counting as a same person can be the member of RSS, Bajarang Dal, BKS and BJP its all double counting.

BTW, its the RSS who have done more damage to the Hindus then anybody else.

And its a open fact that RSS, Muslim leage etc. were the puppet of Britishers to divide Indian on the religious lines.

By itself, CCP's membership is about 80 million. Though following the same thought, you can argue that all state owned enterprises, hospitals, school, research institutes, PLA as well as numerous other entities fall under the umbrella of CCP. While there is some overlaps, but the overall number would be much higher.

Also, as far as single religious organization goes, Catholic church has about 1.2 billion members. I am not familiar with Islamic organziation, but I would imagine they would have some orders with very large membership.

Back
Top Bottom