What's new

Is RSS world's largest organization ever ?

Its wrong way of counting as a same person can be the member of RSS, Bajarang Dal, BKS and BJP its all double counting.

BTW, its the RSS who have done more damage to the Hindus then anybody else.

And its a open fact that RSS, Muslim leage etc. were the puppet of Britishers to divide Indian on the religious lines.
RSS never supported british in any form its a misconception forced into indian curoculam by the congressies for the last 70-80 years ever since RSS started confronting soft attitude of congress towards british and there stooges...look at any natural calamity you will always see the so called "nikker wale" doing the relief work with full strenth

Its wrong way of counting as a same person can be the member of RSS, Bajarang Dal, BKS and BJP its all double counting.

And its a open fact that RSS, Muslim leage etc. were the puppet of Britishers to divide Indian on the religious lines.

RSS has done its bit to defend Hindus and Hinduism. Apart from the Hindu religious bodies, I am not aware of any other organization that has done so much to protect Hinduism. If you know of any other, feel free to prove me wrong and enlighten us.

Muslim league was formed to fight the Hindus and to form a seperate land for the muslims. Their objective was never to fight the British.

RSS on the other hand was specifically formed to fight the British and later morphed to protect the Hindus. There really is no comparison between the ML and RSS unless someone is prejudiced enough to see the similarity.

Agree to that.
I have seen RSS activists crop up only to impose their extremist views.I am yet to see a real contribution from them.

RSS has done its bit to defend Hindus and Hinduism. Apart from the Hindu religious bodies, I am not aware of any other organization that has done so much to protect Hinduism. If you know of any other, feel free to prove me wrong and enlighten us.

Muslim league was formed to fight the Hindus and to form a seperate land for the muslims. Their objective was never to fight the British.

RSS on the other hand was specifically formed to fight the British and later morphed to protect the Hindus. There really is no comparison between the ML and RSS unless someone is prejudiced enough to see the similarity

thats right but congressi and missionarry educated so called entelectuals/sicularaists will never aknowledge that cause they never aknowledge RSS and always saw it as a danger to there interests they even banned it couple of times or maybe more but every time RSS came owt innocent and more stringer than before

2. Atal Bihari Vajpayee
Want more names ?
Agreed he's a gem of a personality.But thats about his individuality.

Narendra Modi- He has yet to wash his hands off Godhra riots.

No matter how much RSS tries all their efforts to earn a good name gets watered down by the violent pictures of Babri masjid demolition.

babri_masjid_demolition_200502281.jpg

babri_masjid-pablo_bartholomew-gray.jpg

It was really not required.

cool.gif

Last edited:
Agreed he's a gem of a personality.But thats about his individuality.

Narendra Modi- He has yet to wash his hands off Godhra riots.

No matter how much RSS tries all their efforts to earn a good name gets watered down by the violent pictures of Babri masjid demolition.

It was really not required.

We are Proud of it ... Only regret is that we couldn't Built the Temple there...

With the Blessing of Lord RAMA even that would be Done soon ... Jai Sree Ram!!!

Ram mandir or so called "babri masjid" was a bolt on owr Ghirat ayodhya is to us indians what jeruslam is to muslims tell me why all muslims hate israel in the first place = because they control jeruslam and muslims took it over after 200 years under christians when sallauddin sacked it from richard

so we are proud we took it back still the masjids on krishna janm bhoomi and kashi vishwanath stand we will take them too

it will be good if muslims surrender it or we will take them forcefully no remose no opology as they are owr birth right and we will have them

those who say demolition of so called babri masjid was not required live in a dream land or are impotent ...tell me if a goon snatches a house from a weak but good man and when weak mans kids grow up and snatch back there fathers property from the goon will you say that the childern of weak man are wrong in doing so

It was really not required.[/quote]

We are Proud of it ...!

Are you also proud of the this fact that more than 2,000 people were killed in clashes in New Delhi, Mumbai and other cities after the Babri mosque in Ayodhya was torn down on December 6, 1992 by protesters seeking to build a Hindu temple on the site.????

Last edited:
Are you also proud of the this fact that more than 2,000 people were killed in clashes in New Delhi, Mumbai and other cities after the Babri mosque in Ayodhya was torn down on December 6, 1992 by protesters seeking to build a Hindu temple on the site.
well we took what was owrs muslims started it they got there nation but chose to stay back now either they give us back what is owrs or they will have to pay the price ...will muslims ever leave there demand for jerusalam

it will be good if muslims surrender it or we will take them forcefully no remose no opology as they are owr birth right and we will have them

That is exactly what i call "saffron terrorism".

Before thinking of constructing a new temple look around there are 100s of temples which need maintenence.If RSS really wants to bring down something then go ahead and bring down the caste barrier within the hindu society.Its a shame that even in 21st century ppl follow caste system.
And where was RSS when Kashmiri pandits were thrown out of Kashmir??

...tell me if a goon snatches a house from a weak but good man and when weak mans kids grow up and snatch back there fathers property from the goon will you say that the childern of weak man are wrong in doing ]
Lets not talk BOLLYWOOD here.

Last edited:
well we took what was owrs muslims started it they got there nation but chose to stay back now either they give us back what is owrs or they will have to pay the price ...will muslims ever leave there demand for jerusalam

Why point a finger at a person when 4 fingers are pointing back at you???

when people are blind in name of religion they see other religion organization as devil only.
But if we look at history and current time then anybody can see who has done damage.
And every action has a reaction. Instand of blaming reaction,think to stop action. These actions are not only against other religion people but also against country. Want prove ? Go any incident, attack. You ll get your ans.

Back
Top Bottom