What's new

Is PDF helping bring people of Pakistan and India Closer

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Marshmallow is so gullible ..
init? :D

looking at the bold part and your second flag, made me laugh hard,....no more comments

@OP : i think the forum had played a role in bringing the members close, so close that they just want to rip their heads apart in some of the threads ,

Last edited by a moderator:
Aman ka asha is Aman ka tamasha thanks to propaganda & lying India. There can be no peace with the snake Indians.

B4 Joining i had total hatred for Pakistan....but after coming on this forum...My hatred is targeted at Bangladeshis and next to them Sri lanka so much that i don't have enough emotion left in me to hate Pakistan....Inka kuch nahi ho sakta:D

Before joining PDF I had no interaction with Indian people to this extent, I will occasionally meet some indian and say hi hello and thats about it. Although I didnt like Indians but did not hate them either. But after joining PDF I have come to know the real Indianity of these people and now I can confirm I hate Indians. what do other PDFers think about it? both Indian and Pakistani

is this bringing us closer or further dividing us

Indian members on this forum do not represent whole of India, same is the case with Pakistani members too! This is a miniscule minority of urban middle class who has all minimum means of subsistence which is absent in majority of their countryman.

But your observation is very accurate that this forum is not bridging the difference.

Arguments are the first step towards the development of an understanding. I think PDF is becoming better by the Indian input and we are participating constructively to the peacemaking process.

Indian members on this forum do not represent whole of India, same is the case with Pakistani members too! This is a miniscule minority of urban middle class who has all minimum means of subsistence which is absent in majority of their countryman.

But your observation is very accurate that this forum is not bridging the difference.

Do we want to bridge the gap?.

B4 Joining i had total hatred for Pakistan....but after coming on this forum...My hatred is targeted at Bangladeshis and next to them Sri lanka so much that i don't have enough emotion left in me to hate Pakistan....Inka kuch nahi ho sakta:D

hahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl:

comment of da day!!!:bunny::bunny:

Well raising war slogans from inside metropolitan cities are very easy.

Please ask the same question from a mother whose son is on duty at border.I don't think answer would in affirmative on question of war.

They knew the dangers involved when they were joining the army. In Pakistan its an honour to join the army and its bigger honour giving your life for your country.

I do think it brings people together. Not only Indian,pakistani but with iranian, turk, arabs, chinese and israeli :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom