What's new

Is PDF helping bring people of Pakistan and India Closer

Status
Not open for further replies.
even though most of pakistanis believe ajmal was a suffron terrorist planted by india to do another samjhota express type attack but as per your own stupid logic im dealing with you in your own way, you said pakistan is responsible for WOT, then bhai sahab then you are responsible for your own misery, LeT is a faction of taliban and talibans attacked mumbai, india is responsible for 26/11 not pakistan

Bhai rehne de. Kyun embarrass kar raha hai baaki Pakistani posters ko. Jaa Pogo dekh.

Bhai rehne de. Kyun embarrass kar raha hai baaki Pakistani posters ko. Jaa Pogo dekh.

bhai to bhaag na yaha se, jaa apne BR forum peh idher hamara dimag na chaat, tugh bharathi se mun kon lagata he

bhai to bhaag na yaha se, jaa apne BR forum peh idher hamara dimag na chaat
Brother for me India was always the enemy an enemy which I would love to meet in the battle field and their actions have always proved this point issues with them can't be settled with talks only by other means and 26/11 was the biggest drama of all till this day they have shown picture of one man Ajmal Kasab even if others were dead they could have shown their faces not bodies they even did that

Tell the nakame politicians to milk this out of the US than, your zardari lotte types do not know how to do diplomacy.

who am i to tell them, im just staing the facts that US has damaged more to pakistan than re embursing the money in the form of aid, the hillar clinton farting about how much US so called helped much bigger than any pakistan friend then we should also take account of how much they damaged us unlike any of our friend

our other friends didnt hurt us that much

im not even talking about how much our economy has hurt due to security situation?

who am i to tell them, im just staing the facts that US has damaged more to pakistan than re embursing the money in the form of aid, the hillar clinton farting about how much US so called helped much bigger than any pakistan friend then we should also take account of how much they damaged us unlike any of our friend

our other friends didnt hurt us that much

im not even talking about how much our economy has hurt due to security situation?

You are right Pakistan has suffered but more so because of not getting everything it needed when US was in the position to offer.

You are right Pakistan has suffered but more so because of not getting everything it needed when US was in the position to offer.

US has never offered pakistan anything except playing games, do you remeber how US promised to solve kashmir issue after pakistan getting pak assurance of support on WOT, also do you remember the US frigate which was 'coming' when we were facing the hindutwa terrorism in east pakistan

US always played pakistan and decieved it

also US was behind the killing of liaquat ali khan, general zia ul haq zulfeqar ali bhutto and many others

US has never offered pakistan anything except playing games, do you remeber how US promised to solve kashmir issue after pakistan getting pak assurance of support on WOT, also do you remember the US frigate which was 'coming' when we were facing the hindutwa terrorism in east pakistan

US always played pakistan and decieved it

also US was behind the killing of liaquat ali khan, general zia ul haq zulfeqar ali bhutto and many others

In 1971 US actually did send help, the Soviets stopped them. Even old Soviet documents say so. I said Pakistan could have asked for so much more but didn't. Many times US needed Pakistan more than Pakistan needed US yet Pakistani leaders never took advantage. The rest are conspiracies. Chinese did not even move a foot soldier to intimidate India in 1971. Yet many Pakistani think they are best friends. LOL

In 1971 US actually did send help, the Soviets stopped them. Even old Soviet documents say so. I said Pakistan could have asked for so much more but didn't. Many times US needed Pakistan more than Pakistan needed US yet Pakistani leaders never took advantage. The rest are conspiracies. Chinese did not even move a foot soldier to intimidate India in 1971. Yet many Pakistani think they are best friends. LOL

pakistan didnt ask chinese help neither china was strong at that time, but in 65 and 71 US deceived pakistan

also i have seen some very old videos from american media showing wrong map of pakistan like they showed azad kashmir and GB part of india

in 1990s america sanctioned pakistan..

america killed pakistani leaders, i dunno how you dont see america always decieved and doubled played pakistan

america giving civil nuclear technology to india but at the same time refused to pakistan the so called biggest ally

i dont know even how many japanese and south korean leaders were murdered by american CIA like pakistan?

pakistan didnt ask chinese help neither china was strong at that time, but in 65 and 71 US deceived pakistan

also i have seen some very old videos from american media showing wrong map of pakistan like they showed azad kashmir and GB part of india

in 1990s america sanctioned pakistan..

america killed pakistani leaders, i dunno how you dont see america always decieved and doubled played pakistan

america giving civil nuclear technology to india but at the same time refused to pakistan the so called biggest ally

I agree with you on the nuclear deal part and that is why I support IP pipeline. You are wrong about China in 1971 western Pakistani army command told the eastern side that the Chinese will be coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom