What's new

Is PDF helping bring people of Pakistan and India Closer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh congratulations, feelings are mutual mate :) Although I don't think any Indians hate anyone because of their nationality

As if we care whether you care or not. :)

Are bhai we are representatives of our respective provinces/states :P So we represent Indian masses :P

so you agree and then disagree in the same sentence, now you know why dont i like you

No, a big no!

I would think that differences could be bridged but I was wrong, not a chance in trillions. Those who present themselves as peace seekers are actually cloaking their hypocrisy.

exactly my feelings and thats why I wanted a conformation from other

Yes, it is bringing Pakistanis and Indians closer in the sense of "Keep your friends close and enemies closer." On a serious note, no and that is not the purpose of the forum.

no one said its the purpose of this forum, but its a common knowledge or at least some people believe that dialogue bring people together

not sure about India-Pak BUT damn sure it is helping to deteriorate the relationship between India and China...:lol:

Before joining PDF I had no interaction with Indian people to this extent, I will occasionally meet some indian and say hi hello and thats about it. Although I didnt like Indians but did not hate them either. But after joining PDF I have come to know the real Indianity of these people and now I can confirm I hate Indians. what do other PDFers think about it? both Indian and Pakistani

is this bringing us closer or further dividing us

Thank you OP for starting this thread. Frankly i have never interacted with a Pakistani in person even in my trips abroad. This forum has given me an opportunity to study first hand your views, opinions about us. And to that, this forum is a ver7table database related to most things defence. So i take this opp to congratulate mods for a job well done.

As far as bringing us closer is concerned, I cant speak on anyones behalf except that, i still do not hate someone just cos he is a pakistani.
Thodi offtopic post hai kindly bear !
Thanks.

P.S- @OP there is a lot of leg pulling done on this forum. Dont form an opinion on just this factor alone. We are not so bad in reality ;)

Before I joined PDF, I used to only hate certain Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. Now thanks to PDF I hate all Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Chinese, Indians (yup even those evil Yindoo types), Israelis, Americans, Australians, Turks, Afghans, Russians, Canadians, English (especially those subcontinentals who emigrated to the UK). Thanks to PDF I now realise what a f'd up place this world is and am so grateful I emigrated to Africa at a young age :thank_you2:

I am quoting this because i feel it deserves special mention.

It's just opposite to others experience. I went to Wagha border just to see how Pakistan & its people look like. It happened all due to PDF. Although I was not happy to see low turnout of people on opposite side of border but there was something very nice feeling inside me. I grew up in a environment where Ganga Jamuni tahzeeb is taught even in most hardline Hindu org run schools(I studied in Saraswati Gyan Mandir). So I had no knowledge about Pakistan but as I got my cellphone & desktop in 2007 August, I became addicted to various defense forums including PDF. So I can say with full confidence that I have soft corner for General Pakistani people, their culture(same as mine at least 50%) & beauty of their land. But at the same time some of the posters make personal & derogatory remarks which creates some frustration but no hate. I hate Pakistani term only when their is something bad happening in India due to Pakistan(only for short period).
On a personal note when ever any Hindu leaders or saint make any racial or religious comment which is not good, I personally as well as collectively oppose it in my society. While in case of Pakistan, why do people support such people when their inner voice says that they may be wrong.
I know some will question that which party do you support. My take is that I will vote for BJP(never to congress) but on my terms & when I say it I mean it.

you were expecting a large crowd comes to see you on the other side of the border. abey tere sir pe seeng hain kya :cheesy:

I have heard another thing is that Bewde, Tharki and Naswarians are similar on both sides of border. :D

Before I joined PDF, I used to only hate certain Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. Now thanks to PDF I hate all Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Chinese, Indians (yup even those evil Yindoo types), Israelis, Americans, Australians, Turks, Afghans, Russians, Canadians, English (especially those subcontinentals who emigrated to the UK). Thanks to PDF I now realise what a f'd up place this world is and am so grateful I emigrated to Africa at a young age :thank_you2:

jithey de khoti, uthey aa khaloti

After sometime one thing we do realise here is that the enmity is too deep rooted and the reason is too complicated and that there is no quick fix solution to it, it's too entrenched that it will not go off just with some superficial solutions.

One saving grace is the enmity is limited to the state level and not at a personal level, its not as if we will kill each other or harm one another if given the chance, we might be even the best of friends on a personal level but when it comes to matters of the state we will be at each others throat.

The funny thing this phenomena must be really freaking out and confusing members from other nations.

But we sure have a long way to go before we actually mature and be civil, a lot needs to be done which I am afraid we are not geared up to do yet.

actually I dont agree with you, like I said in my opening post I had no Animosity towards indians before I started interacting with people like you and Krait (its a joke). We knew India is our mortal enemy but we never sat down and discuss India or its people ever in my life. even most Indian and Pakistani students interacted well at my uni as much as some Indian wont even interact with Indian but were good friends with Pakistanis, had an Indian roommates for few years. my negative views on Indians started slowly after joining PDF!!

The reason I started this thread is because I dont want to hate any human for what he is, so what are we doing wrong here on PDF

It's just opposite to others experience. I went to Wagha border just to see how Pakistan & its people look like. It happened all due to PDF. Although I was not happy to see low turnout of people on opposite side of border but there was something very nice feeling inside me. I grew up in a environment where Ganga Jamuni tahzeeb is taught even in most hardline Hindu org run schools(I studied in Saraswati Gyan Mandir). So I had no knowledge about Pakistan but as I got my cellphone & desktop in 2007 August, I became addicted to various defense forums including PDF. So I can say with full confidence that I have soft corner for General Pakistani people, their culture(same as mine at least 50%) & beauty of their land. But at the same time some of the posters make personal & derogatory remarks which creates some frustration but no hate. I hate Pakistani term only when their is something bad happening in India due to Pakistan(only for short period).
On a personal note when ever any Hindu leaders or saint make any racial or religious comment which is not good, I personally as well as collectively oppose it in my society. While in case of Pakistan, why do people support such people when their inner voice says that they may be wrong.
I know some will question that which party do you support. My take is that I will vote for BJP(never to congress) but on my terms & when I say it I mean it.

@RISING SUN has replied. Mitainya bhato.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom