What's new

Is PDF helping bring people of Pakistan and India Closer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found it.

At Least 65% of the Pakistan army is Punjabi and 30% is Pashtun.
From Saleem Zayed's book on Pakistan army. Published in 99. But it is true that each statistic seems to differ. This can be attributed to the year in which the data was compiled.

Everything falls apart when ISPR itself confirms that Pathans make only 13.5% of the Army.

Who would I believe about something about Pak Army especially the composition - ISPR or Stephen P Cohen/Jamestown. Ofcourse ISPR.

Dont cook up facts to prove a point. In this age of internet any body can easily cross verify.

An independent observer like Cohen. Obviously you will believe the other points he raised in his book though.

Found it.

From Saleem Zayed's book on Pakistan army. Published in 99. But it is true that each statistic seems to differ. This can be attributed to the year in which the data was compiled.

An independent observer like Cohen. Obviously you will believe the other points he raised in his book though.

This ISPR article was dated 2007..dont bring in 1999 books written by civilians.

What ISPR says regarding ethnic composition of Pak Army is the most credible and an outsider like me would rather go with ISPR's words than anybody else. By denying what ISPR said you are making them look like liars which is a great disservice to your Army.

If you want to defend Pathans fine..but please dont cook up facts to prove your point,

OR

It can mean abother thing..That the Pathans were so disgusted with the conduct of the Pak Army in the WoT that many of them got voluntarily discharged from the army and the % fell from 30% to 13.5%. Take your pick

@luffy d monkey pushtoon are neither Jews nor indo aryans, they are Turkic people, read about the hephtalites etc.

Just read past the qais baba and bibi motto theory, which is alt of bull anyway.

You say to havi not to speak for pushtoons but who has nominated you as their representative, how many pushtoon here have even shown you support?.

Yep its official now that an Indian has said it, for the population the number of pushtoon in the army is very high.

Best not to get involved in others business, your country has hardly any Muslims in the army.

Your digg at havi, he rejected your indic nation and considers himself a pushtoon he has joined the band of brothers.

Every indic has a bit of central Asian in them we made sure of that when we won.

You are wrong Pathans are not Turks, Pashtuns are East Iranian people while Pashto is an Iranian language.

Last edited by a moderator:
@haviZsultan what I heard Ansaris are not related to Pashtuns

You are wrong Pathans are not Turks, Pashtuns are East Iranian people while Pashto is an Iranian language.

Actually you are wrong, readup about ghilzais and you will see we are turkic people.

Punjabis are your brothers, is'nt? Many punjabis are of muslim rajput caste, they wont take your insult lightly.

I dont think so, if they did they would have responded by now, there are many here.

You just keep on assuming baby.

@haviZsultan what I heard Ansaris are not related to Pashtuns

He never said ansaris are related to pushtoons, however he has adopted pashtunism.

Indian in usa says he is American and rightfully he is as he has shown allegiance to that country.

havi has sworn his allegiance to Pakistan and pushtoons so he is a Pakistani and pushtoon.

@ luffy d monkey, so now you are eastern Iranian hmm well werent you hating on Iranians and tajiks?.

Actually you are wrong, readup about ghilzais and you will see we are turkic people.

I dont think so, if they did they would have responded by now, there are many here.

You just keep on assuming baby.

@haviZsultan
You might be happy that a supporter has poped up for you against me. But this akhroat is a ticking time bomb, he is doing more harm than good whenever i poke him a little.

He never said ansaris are related to pushtoons, however he has adopted pashtunism.

Indian in usa says he is American and rightfully he is as he has shown allegiance to that country.

havi has sworn his allegiance to Pakistan and pushtoons so he is a Pakistani and pushtoon.

@ luffy d monkey, so now you are eastern Iranian hmm well werent you hating on Iranians and tajiks?.

Sounds weird, how can anyone change his ethnicity.

@haviZsultan
You might be happy that a supporter has poped up for you against me. But this akhroat is a ticking time bomb, he is doing more harm than good whenever i poke him a little.

The door is always open, you are my blood my brother, i may have said things in anger but as i said the door is open, you just have to swallow your pride and enter.

I am not here to support anyone other then the truth, decency and Pakistan all the qualities that havi has shown, a true muslim a nar pushtoon.

Punjabis are your brothers, is'nt? Many punjabis are of muslim rajput caste, they wont take your insult lightly.

Tuuu bohat baraa fasadiii haiii ! :rofl:

@ghilzai : Rora, zaraa haath holaa rakhoo on the Rajputs ! Prithvi Raj Chohan ko jitnaa ragrnaa haii ragroo but Rajputoon pe rahim karoo bhaii ! :kiss3:

The door is always open, you are my blood my brother, i may have said things in anger but as i said the door is open, you just have to swallow your pride and enter.

I am not here to support anyone other then the truth, decency and Pakistan all the qualities that havi has shown, a true muslim a nar pushtoon.

What about me ? I feel so left out ! :cray:

Perhaps we pashtuns are fated (or cursed?) to always quarrel with each other on every plateform, in every walk of life....the rest of the world is laughing at us, they are happy that such fearsome people are always divided and disunited.
My advice is similar to yours, swallow some of your pride if you are going to get along well with pakistan. Pashtuns are very proud people and they do the mistake of looking down on others. You should remember that for rest of pakistanis your pride is arrogance , it will keep them away from you.

Absolutely NOT the amount of hate I have seen in this website did not seen anywhere else sorry but that is the truth!

Tuuu bohat baraa fasadiii haiii ! :rofl:

@ghilzai : Rora, zaraa haath holaa rakhoo on the Rajputs ! Prithvi Raj Chohan ko jitnaa ragrnaa haii ragroo but Rajputoon pe rahim karoo bhaii ! :kiss3:

Aray bahi those rajputs were different, i have respect for Pakistani rajputs, however history is history.

I meant no offence, luffy bichara yahan badmashi karta tha or ab es ki badmashi khatam ho chuki hay Kay dada aagiya hay. Ab lanti fasad key koshish may hay.

He is lonely as Pakistani pushtoon on this forum have rejected him so na ghar January na ghat ka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom