What's new

Is Pak the national self-expression of the Indus Valley or is it remnant of N.Indian Islamic empires

Hey u r being harsh.
Well i think its thr psychological defense mechanism,,,,,u have to consider the fact that conterminous Pakistan was the most invaded part of south asia.

They rarely had any significant indigenous ruler in last milleniums,,basically anyone n everyone with a sword on a horseback subugated thm.
The current response of Pakistanis is cultivated by thr elders to hide thr ancestral humiliation.

Sure sure. indians have NEVER been ruled have they?...........:lol:

Oh did I hurt ur feelings snowflake?
Or I forgot the qualifiers on the forum,,, like mc, bc n such

Sure did. What could possibly stop the indian superpower since 2012...........:lol:.

Yea you see what I mean you didn't even replay to my entire post

I don't need to lmfao, you're enough of a joke as it is.

who follow a sand monkey religion

You're literally just insulting yourself now lol.

You are just like the maxis

You mean, like the pads?

(thr is difference between ruler n the ruled,,the master n the slave)

Speak when spoken to dot-head. You're in no position to talk when you're named after our river.

I don't need to lmfao, you're enough of a joke as it is.

You're literally just insulting yourself now lol.

You mean, like the pads?

Speak when spoken to dot-head. You're in no position to talk when you're named after our river.
Ok martial bhayye

Can someone name me few actual 'northindian' Islamic empires??

There were dynasties scattered across north India such as the Kalhoras, Talpurs, Khokhars, Janjuas, Sharqis, Muzzarafids, Shah Miris, Sammas, Soomras, etc. Each of which enjoyed pretty decent regional power, and coexisted simultaneously to one another (so, all-together, there were pretty large expanses of land ruled by Muslims native to northern India).

I can send you resources on them if you'd like.

There were dynasties scattered across north India such as the Kalhoras, Talpurs, Khokhars, Janjuas, Sharqis, Muzzarafids, Shah Miris, Sammas, Soomras, etc. Each of which enjoyed pretty decent regional power, and coexisted simultaneously to one another (so, all-together, there were pretty large expanses of land ruled by Muslims native to northern India).

I can send you resources on them if you'd like.
oh ,,these r the great indigenous muslim bhayya empires (in awe)
Oh man,,,i was absolutely wrong,,damn,u guys were martial since ancient times.

My reply was to the iraqi poster,,,,regarding why u answered like u did.

oh ,,these r the great indigenous muslim bhayya empires (in awe)
Oh man,,,i was absolutely wrong,,damn,u guys were martial since ancient times.

There's no need to be childish.

If you don't want answers, then don't ask questions, simple as.

I dont know what they are,,,,but they r definitely not remenants of 'northindian islamic empire(thr is difference between ruler n the ruled,,the master n the slave)
Btw What is a north indian islamic empire???
Can someone name me few actual 'northindian' Islamic empires??

Just to be clear mughlas were in no way north indian,,,,they were mongoloid turks,,,not north indian bhayya.

I meant the Parallel Band that went went from Kabul to Bengal that was conquered and held by Central Asian Turks from 13th century onwards interspersed by a few decades of Pashtun dominance...Of course the Chagatai Turks permanently went past Aravalli only Akbar onwards...In that sense North Indian Empire...it was a gepgraphic appellation, it doesnot denote that these empires were ruled by North Indians

There's no need to be childish.

If you don't want answers, then don't ask questions, simple as.
Hehe,,me childish,,when u quote random tribes n call there aggregate as some "muslim empire".

The first "indigenous empire" tht came to ur mind is kalhora,,the mughal bootpolishers,,apparently the great kalhora empire stood for a massive 82 yrs,,,,while kalhoras themselves dont even claim to be indigenous,,they trace thr lineage to abbasids n egypt.
Well,,after the first decided not to delve deeper into the other "indigenous empires" u posted.
Anyway,,i got my answer.
Very martial.

I meant the Parallel Band that went went from Kabul to Bengal that was conquered and held by Central Asian Turks from 13th century onwards interspersed by a few decades of Pashtun dominance...Of course the Chagatai Turks permanently went past Aravalli only Akbar onwards...In that sense North Indian Empire...it was a gepgraphic appellation, it doesnot denote that these empires were ruled by North Indians
Then why do u even ask such a question,,,just post islamic empires,,,,,perhaps u wud kindly put chronological maps of conterminous Pakistan for last couple of milleniums.
Just to help n guide the uninitiated :angel:

Outdated Mindset.....answer these

1. Why could religion not keep Bangladesh with Pakistan.Why dispute over language (Bangla vs Urdu) prevailed over religion?
2. Why religion cannot keep 52 Islamic countries together? Why Muslims are Killing Muslims in the name of religion?
3. Except for initial days of Islam (Caliphate)...when did kings/empires were formed with the help of religion? ..

World will be much safer and peaceful..if people start becoming more human than religious.

You gave your own answer... none of the examples you gave had or wished Islam as a unifier. They instead used nationalism, ethnocentrism, language as exclusionary forces. Now, read what you wrote above.

Hehe,,me childish,,when u quote random tribes n call there aggregate as some "muslim empire".

The first "indigenous empire" tht came to ur mind is kalhora,,the mughal bootpolishers,,apparently the great kalhora empire stood for a massive 82 yrs,,,,while kalhoras themselves dont even claim to be indigenous,,they trace thr lineage to abbasids n egypt.
Well,,after the first decided not to delve deeper into the other "indigenous empires" u posted.
Anyway,,i got my answer.
Very martial.

Then why do u even ask such a question,,,just post islamic empires,,,,,perhaps u wud kindly put chronological maps of conterminous Pakistan for last couple of milleThis niums.

Proper Indus Valley indigenous empires in my opinion would Hindu Shahis (earlier Kabul Shahis were Turks but Hinduized), Soomras,Sammas,Sikhs ----->and that's about it really I am talking of the last 1,000 years

Geography may have also phacckked this region over...Once you break through the Khyber Pass and the tribes manning the surrounding areas...Nobody really can stop you till you are funneled into the high mountains of Himalaya and Meghalaya

This is the best running representation one can find of Indus Watan and also greater subcontinent, done by a Half-English Half-Indian

Anyway,,i got my answer.
Very martial.

Then why do u even ask such a question,,,just post islamic empires,,,,,perhaps u wud kindly put chronological maps of conterminous Pakistan for last couple of milleniums.

As usual you have 0 evidence to back up your claims............:lol:

Yet you can’t change the fact it’s an Arab I wish the Arabs kept it for them the same as Jews made Judaism their national religion:-)
Qur'an differentiates between Jews and bani'Israel(13 tribes).... among the very first muslims were non Arabs and it has been out of Arab centricity for 800 years now ... Arabs are only facing and will continue to face a wrath, foretold... long ago.

Qur'an differentiates between Jews and bani'Israel(13 tribes).... among the very first muslims were non Arabs and it has been out of Arab centricity for 800 years now ... Arabs are only facing and will continue to face a wrath, foretold... long ago.
Bani israel are the jews I speak about ethnicity not religion.

Iraq had arabs before Islam
No. You were invaded by Arabs after the advent of Islam who raped your people and injected a ruling elite. In addition Arabic was foisted on you.

Most of the Paks here get wobbly when the hear the word 'Arab'. Me. It has no effect. Other than Islam which is a 'act of god' they have done nothing other than ride camels. Generic Arabs are from Arabian peninsula. North Africa, Levant including Iraq was not Arab. It was made up of differant ethnic groups like Berbers, Assyrians, Fellahin, Phoenicians etc

Afteer invasion and Arab colonization all this region slowly adopted Arabic language simiiar to how Spanish invasion of South American led to native people mixing with Spanish invaders creating the polyglot we call Latin America or Hispanics who speak Spanish.

Like I said modern Iraqi's are just bastardized Arabs.

When the Arabs conquered Egypt, they called the common peasant indigenous people (Copts) fellahin (peasants) due to their work in agriculture different from the Jews who were traders and the Greeks (Rum in Arabic) who were the ruling class . With the passage of time the name took on an ethnic character, when Egyptian Arab tribes call someone else fellah it is synonymous with "indigenous Egyptian" to some extent. Another thought is that when a Christian Egyptian converted to Islam he was called 'falih' which means winner or victorious, which means that he succeeded in abondaning Christianity and converting to Islam.

The Arabs invaded Mesopotamia with advent of Islam, brought Arabic language, Arabized you like English Anglosized Black in West India. Jamaicans today speak English and are mostly Church of England followers. That does not make then ENGLISH. And note "Arab conquest of Iraq".

The Islamic expansions constituted the largest of the Semitic expansions in history. These new arrivals did not disperse and settle throughout the country; instead they established two new garrison cities, at al-Kūfah, near ancient Babylon, and at Basrah in the south, while the north remained largely Assyrian and Christian in character.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Iraq#Arab_conquest

Back
Top Bottom