What's new

Iranian Hegemony in the Islamic World

Jingoistic article with a smattering of factual truths in it particularly regarding the Saudi's and Arabs in general and about average Pakistani that would rather follow or get inspired by the pseudo Muslim brotherhood propagated (Umma) either from Arabs or Iranians rather than their own heritage and self reliance

Good read though

Last edited:
Pakistan has a lot of problems :

No agility in politics, culture, etc !

Lacking strong leadership ...

And ... You think small ! (Mostly focused on India)

Iran didn't come out of nowhere ... The world and our neighbourhood shaped our culture and policies !

People keep blaming Iran for interfering in other countries but all of this is the result of their own actions ...

Saudi Arabia's situation in yemen is the reflection of their own actions ...

They owe us a lot ...
Often times the best form of criticism comes from an adversary.

What you stated, if any Pakistani truly reflects on it, will realize that there is truth to it. We Pakistanis have been confined to our region and have been India centric for far too long.

But that's because India is NOT Iraq or Afghanistan under Taliban. India is a nuclear armed country with the second (or 3rd) largest standing army in the world with some of the best weapons money can buy and far more capable and experienced military than all Arab countries combined.

Iran doesn't have to worry about a nuclear power 7 times its size on its immediate border.

Another factor to consider is that the Afghan war since 1979 has impacted Iran and Pakistan differently and it has been far more negative for Pakistan.

The WoT has devastated Pakistan whereas Iran benefited from NATO's presence in Afghanistan.

No, I'm not blaming Iran for Pakistan's sh!tty policies because in the end we didn't handle our situation properly and I'm sure if Iran were in our place you guys would have handled the situation far more better however I think it's unfair to consider India's threat to Pakistan as something insignificant compared to what Iran has dealt with in the past and currently in the present when Iran has no such threat on its immediate border.

Iran doesn't have to worry about a nuclear power 7 times its size on its immediate border.

Bro ...

upload_2019-9-18_17-17-27.png

Revolutions have never been bloody, dramas do.
Lol well, the thing is revolutions will always be bloody. Since the people/establishment with power in a dictatorship will never want to willingly relinquish power since they know their fate depends on the power they hold. Look at the Assad/kim dynasty, Mubarak, or much of the dictators who suffered from an uprising and were toppled during the Arab revolutions this past decade. So if you want to remove a dictator and change the system you need to be ready to pay for that with alot of blood and even after that it's not guarantee the people will succeed

You can see how much these Iranians hate Pakistan but still some Pakistani PDF members are in love with Iran

Iranian people are not bad people per say, and remind me a lot of Turks and Pakistanis. We share a similar culture and origin.

They can be hospitable, kind, friendly, and respectful people. Some of the best friends I have ever made have been Iranians.

The problem, and many Iranians recognize it as well, is the extremist brand of thought and confrontational outlook of the government of Iran and Shia hardliners.

Sandwiched between Shia supremacists and neo-Persian imperialists, Iranian policies are heading toward a suicide trajectory.

It is a pity because before Kulbushan Yadav and intermittent Iranian supported Indian terrorists infiltration into Balochistan, I had a very high opinion of the Iranian government.

It is a shame that they have become such an open enemy in both Afghanistan and Balochistan, falling into Indian hands and supporting anti-Pukhtoon, anti-Sunni groups.

Arabs are not much better either. Only Turkey has stood the test of time as a true friend of Pakistan in the Muslim world.

Lol well, the thing is revolutions will always be bloody. Since the people/establishment with power in a dictatorship will never want to willingly relinquish power since they know their fate depends on the power they hold. Look at the Assad/kim dynasty, Mubarak, or much of the dictators who suffered from an uprising and were toppled during the Arab revolutions this past decade. So if you want to remove a dictator and change the system you need to be ready to pay for that with alot of blood and even after that it's not guarantee the people will succeed
The question is : what you consider as revolution. I consider a revolution a slightly different thing. For example, a guy standing in British Parliament, admitting that genocide of Palestinians was indeed engineered by brits, or may be Churchill was as wrong as Hitler, infact Churchill was more wrong. Or may be British elect a Muslim as their prime minister without any bloodshed.
That, my friend, I consider a revolution. Everything else is Hollywood.
So you see,

The question is : what you consider as revolution. I consider a revolution a slightly different thing. For example, a guy standing in British Parliament, admitting that genocide of Palestinians was indeed engineered by brits, or may be Churchill was as wrong as Hitler, infact Churchill was more wrong. Or may be British elect a Muslim as their prime minister without any bloodshed.
That, my friend, I consider a revolution. Everything else is Hollywood.
So you see,
I don't get what your point is.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom