What's new

Is Pak the national self-expression of the Indus Valley or is it remnant of N.Indian Islamic empires

Religion is one of the strongest forces like.language , to create a bond. Since 1920. , Too much nationalism has blinded the world and they have forgotten 2 huge wars.
And Pakistan's identity is not language or ethnicity for sure.

Outdated Mindset.....answer these

1. Why could religion not keep Bangladesh with Pakistan.Why dispute over language (Bangla vs Urdu) prevailed over religion?
2. Why religion cannot keep 52 Islamic countries together? Why Muslims are Killing Muslims in the name of religion?
3. Except for initial days of Islam (Caliphate)...when did kings/empires were formed with the help of religion? ..

World will be much safer and peaceful..if people start becoming more human than religious.

You insult the Arabs yet you follow their religion

Last time I checked, the founder said it was for all of mankind. He also said that Iraq is cursed, which I guess aged pretty well.

As for Israel we all know that the entire west was with them

Oh please, the USSR gave you guys better armaments than they did Vietnam, you still couldn't hack it. Even when faced against crippled Iran with all of Europe and the US backing you, you still lost. Both the Israelis and the Iranians even managed to target your nuclear facilities. You're a joke. When people hear Iraq, they laugh at that God-forsaken desert.

while you have the west and China in your side yet you still lost all of your wars against India

At this point, you're just coping. We seized over 1/3 of Kashmir from their hands, parts of Rann of Katch, Chamb sector, etc. The only territorial gains they've made is taking back some parts of Kashmir. This was despite them being far bigger and having the USSR backing them far more than anyone ever backed us.

This is hardly comparable with Israel more than doubling its land mass, taking out your nuclear facilities, getting all the Arab nations (except for Syria, Qatar and Gaza) to submit to it, all whilst being significantly smaller.

Also why your inferiority complex scums like

You depend upon the country that raped yours, you're in no position to criticise others. Move out of the US first, you shameless sand rat.

Ottomans they didn’t do what you said you lier.

The Turks might not have, but the Safavids did. Why else do you think most of Iraq is Shia?

Last time I checked, the founder said it was for all of mankind. He also said that Iraq is cursed, which I guess aged pretty well.

Oh please, the USSR gave you guys better armaments than they did Vietnam, you still couldn't hack it. Even when faced against crippled Iran with all of Europe and the US backing you, you still lost. Both the Israelis and the Iranians even managed to target your nuclear facilities. You're a joke. When people hear Iraq, they laugh at that God-forsaken desert.

At this point, you're just coping. We seized over 1/3 of Kashmir from their hands, parts of Rann of Katch, Chamb sector, etc. The only territorial gains they've made is taking back some parts of Kashmir. This was despite them being far bigger and having the USSR backing them far more than anyone ever backed us.

This is hardly comparable with Israel more than doubling its land mass, taking out your nuclear facilities, getting all the Arab nations (except for Syria, Qatar and Gaza) to submit to it, all whilst being significantly smaller.

You depend upon the country that raped yours, you're in no position to criticise others. Move out of the US first, you shameless sand rat.

The Turks might not have, but the Safavids did. Why else do you think most of Iraq is Shia?
Iraq is Shia long before the Safavid I fact it was the capital of Ali and second center for Shiasm after hijaz infact Iraq is the Vatican of Shiasm you moron. As for Islam it’s an Arab religion and I think it’s should be made an Arab national religion just like the Jews made Judaism their national religion but the greedy ummyad bastards made the mistake at the beginning they were against your likes to convert to our Semitic religion but they converted you due arab imperialism.

Iraq is the Vatican of Shiasm

Yes, both are owned by Europeans.

As for Islam it’s an Arab religion

If it were an Arab religion then it would be as retarded as the Arab people.

As Abdul Hakim Murad famously said:

"Hand the Arab a glass of urine, and tell him that it is wine. He will not only pretend to enjoy it, he will enjoy it."

Yet you can’t change the fact it’s an Arab I wish the Arabs kept it for them the same as Jews made Judaism their national religion:-)

Then you'd just be Jews, but without the high IQ.

AKA stupid sand monkeys. At least Islam's influence gives you the image of pious (yet still stupid) sand monkeys.

Iraq is Shia long before the Safavid I fact it was the capital of Ali and second center for Shiasm after hijaz infact Iraq is the Vatican of Shiasm you moron. As for Islam it’s an Arab religion and I think it’s should be made an Arab national religion just like the Jews made Judaism their national religion but the greedy ummyad bastards made the mistake at the beginning they were against your likes to convert to our Semitic religion but they converted you due arab imperialism.

Tell me please more about what you said about the Ummayyads and how does it relate to Jewish national religion...have never heard of this

People will follow Christianity and Islam and will still badmouth Jews and Arabs all day...Cognitive dissonance much?

By the way we should all welcome the rise in Arab racial self consciousness..Finally one of the greatest races in history will retake its rightful place ...without the Arabs a huge wing of the subcontinent would have remain uncivilized according to their own admission ...praise the Arabs,praise the Ummayads

Then you'd just be Jews, but without the high IQ.

AKA stupid sand monkeys. At least Islam's influence gives you the image of pious (yet still stupid) sand monkeys.
Yea we are sand monkeys and the irony you are following our sand monkey religion prove how losers you are.

As for influence we don't need a religion to be influential just like China and japan also you didn't make islam any better than the arabs instead people around the world associate you terrorism and radicalism.

Tell me please more about what you said about the Ummayyads and how does it relate to Jewish national religion...have never heard of this

People will follow Christianity and Islam and will still badmouth Jews and Arabs all day...Cognitive dissonance much?

By the way we should all welcome the rise in Arab racial self consciousness..Finally one of the greatest races in history will retake its rightful place ...without the Arabs a huge wing of the subcontinent would have remain uncivilized according to their own admission ...praise the Arabs,praise the Ummayads
They made mistake when they made islam international instead of made it national like jews did.

Yea we are sand monkeys and the irony you are following our sand monkey religion prove how losers you are.

As for influence we don't need a religion to be influential just like China and japan also you didn't make islam any better than the arabs instead people around the world associate you terrorism and radicalism.

They made mistake when they made islam international instead of made it national like jews did.

Arab ancestry is considered a mark of highest honour among South Asian Muslims....a huge section of the subcontinent is thankful to the Ummayads for the Arab invasion and conquest of 8th century as they feel preArabs and pre Arabian philosophy they were uncivilized ...its nice to meet a real Arab to ask what he feels about all of the above

An excellent thread, for probing fish in the piss pond.:lol::lol::lol:
(Mootar wichon machhian taulna)

Last edited:
Acceptance is the first step on the road to recovery.

Coming from an Iraqi!

:lol:
Yea you see what I mean you didn't even replay to my entire post that you are nothing but a low life dogs who follow a sand monkey religion :lol:

You are just like the maxis who hate jews yet they follow a jewish religion made was a jew named jesus no wonder why you are the biggest donkeys in town:rofl:

Arab ancestry is considered a mark of highest honour among South Asian Muslims....a huge section of the subcontinent is thankful to the Ummayads for the Arab invasion and conquest of 8th century as they feel preArabs and pre Arabian philosophy they were uncivilized ...its nice to meet a real Arab to ask what he feels about all of the above
For my point of view in don't respect such animals who they say that their ancestors deserved to be raped by invaders because they were following the wrong religion they are just like the jews who say we deserved hitler because we went away from god or the blacks who say they are grateful that the white man enslaved them because that brought them to jesus this is prove that they are subhumans who are ok with another culture to rape their culture because they own culture is pathetic lol.

I dont know what they are,,,,but they r definitely not remenants of 'northindian islamic empire(thr is difference between ruler n the ruled,,the master n the slave)
Btw What is a north indian islamic empire???
Can someone name me few actual 'northindian' Islamic empires??

Just to be clear mughlas were in no way north indian,,,,they were mongoloid turks,,,not north indian bhayya.

Hey u r being harsh.
Well i think its thr psychological defense mechanism,,,,,u have to consider the fact that conterminous Pakistan was the most invaded part of south asia.

They rarely had any significant indigenous ruler in last milleniums,,basically anyone n everyone with a sword on a horseback subugated thm.
The current response of Pakistanis is cultivated by thr elders to hide thr ancestral humiliation.

Reported.

Back
Top Bottom