What's new

is anybody planning to propose on this valentine’s day??

Mai aur meri tanhai, aksar ye baatein kiya karte hai, ke "kis chutiye ne Valentine's Day ka izaad kiya?" :angry:
Tu , teri tanhai aur ye post ye bayaan karti hai,
aksar tu left hand se mouse operate karta hai. :rofl:

Last 6 years I was a proud member of O.S.L.A.. Atleast I thought I was.. :azn:
:lol:

Apni to bas itni si aashiqi hai,
Kabi Gam, Kabhi Jam se beet ti hai.

Hik.

That means she most probably calls you Sunte ho Ji. Yaa "<daughter's name> ke Papa".

BTW congrats. You are lucky to be blessed with a daughter.

Yaar he is kidding.. He is still college going kid..

On world ending thread, he was crying about being a virgin :D

Dude, on other thread you said you are a virgin..

Now you are saying you have a baby daughter..

I think somewhere something is wrong :D

"To be frank,i was under the disguise of a 19 year old student so far in this forum,i do have a job,and i am married and have a daughter!"- I wish i could say this,but i can't,because, i am just an average 19 yr old engg. Student.

About the girl,yeah she does know my name,we've been in school together,and i've proposed her thrice. She's still a good friend to me despite my repeated proposals. During the time of my first proposal,she was having a relationship,which crashed due to my proposal,and that guy was angry to me. Now he's "ok" with me,and i maintain contact with her. I am planning for my next proposal.

Dude, on other thread you said you are a virgin..

Now you are saying you have a baby daughter..

I think somewhere something is wrong :D

If you have good memory and you remember it about him then....
Read this and find your answer
Boy to dr. - my gf is pregnent but i used
condom..
Dr- 1 kahani suno
boy- ok
Dr- 1 sikari 1 din bandook ki jagah umbrell le
gaya, Achanak lion samne aaya toh usane umbrell
ka handle khicha aur goli chali...
aur lion mar gaya !!!
Boy- inpossible goli kisi aur ne mari hogi....?
Dr- EXACTLY...

"To be frank,i was under the disguise of a 19 year old student so far in this forum,i do have a job,and i am married and have a daughter!"- I wish i could say this,but i can't,because, i am just an average 19 yr old engg. Student.

About the girl,yeah she does know my name,we've been in school together,and i've proposed her thrice. She's still a good friend to me despite my repeated proposals. During the time of my first proposal,she was having a relationship,which crashed due to my proposal,and that guy was angry to me. Now he's "ok" with me,and i maintain contact with her. I am planning for my next proposal.

Go get her Tiger!! :bounce:

I wish it was easy!
She is a hindu and i am literally obsessed with marrying someone from another religion!

Seiko,
Thangalku ethra vayasu,enthu cheyunu?

Do not worry about all the other things man!! Just concentrate on her..

Me irupathi onpathu vayasu.. joli ippo vayinokkal.. Nerathe ekmil work cheyyuvarunnu..

Back
Top Bottom