What's new

After Saudi Arabia, Now Argentina is planning to not join BRICS

IMF and World Banks are 2 tools of neo colonialism.

With BRICS banks and BRI, things will start moving for 3rd world.

Are you claiming the 3rd World is just as backwards today as it was 30 years ago? Really...I think people have short memories as to how far things have come.

Are you claiming the 3rd World is just as backwards today as it was 30 years ago? Really...I think people have short memories as to how far things have come.
IMF & world bank are currently bailing Sri Lanka right now. Meanwhile china is pretty much responsible for giving loan to many of Rajapaksa white elephant projects.

Anti Western is just the new anti intellectualism.

China is hungry for money and land , it sucks resources of the country it sets foot in . China has no locus on getting in association of lslam countries , because chinese are communist and they do not believe in religion . They want land and resources of poor countries like pakistan , srilanka, maldiv and African countries .

And the religious countries are having a high crime rate.

How to explain this?

It seems for them, religion is a joke and everyone is living in delusion.

People who know the right thing but are still doing a bad thing, their sin will be multiplied.

The incumbent communist government wants to join BRICS and applied for the membership.

BRICS Approved Argentina's application and the membership is scheduled to start from 01st Jan, 2024.

But in the meantime Argentina is going through elections in Oct, 2023 and a new government will be in place in Dec, 2023.

If Center or Right wing parties win the elections, they have declared that they plan to not join BRICS.

Brazil pulled Argentina into the BRICS to help the left win elections.

China is hungry for money and land , it sucks resources of the country it sets foot in . China has no locus on getting in association of lslam countries , because chinese are communist and they do not believe in religion . They want land and resources of poor countries like pakistan , srilanka, maldiv and african countries .
Yeah, fool, China is going to enslave your nation of slum dogs, so Endia should get out of BRICS as soon as possible.

This is very funny comment , no wonder why pakistan is in such dire state of affairs. BRICS is there only because of China and India, as they would together contribute to 50% of global GDP by 2030 in emerging economies. If either one of them is gone, there is no BRICS. BRICS is gonna exist only when both China and India want it, the term BRICS itself was coined for these two countries .
Don't flatter yourselves, Indians.

Don't flatter yourselves, Indians.
Actually BRICS is pointless with India in it, because India is an enemy of China. lol.

Sometimes I wonder why China doesn't kick India out of BRICS.

Actually BRICS is pointless with India in it, because India is an enemy of China. lol.

Sometimes I wonder why China doesn't kick India out of BRICS.
I think it might take consensus.

More the reason to join BRICS.

Argentina can re-finance their hiogh interest IMF & World bank loans with loan interest Chinese loans.
you really have zero clue on finances that you are writing of a circular debt..

Sri-lanka?

Argentines are not that stupid.

OP (Abdul Rehman Majeed), do you have eye problems or can't see regular font?
Otherwise I don't see the logic of jumbo size fonts in your post. I am pretty sure everyone here can read size 12 font just fine.

OP (Abdul Rehman Majeed), do you have eye problems or can't see regular font?
Otherwise I don't see the logic of jumbo size fonts in your post. I am pretty sure everyone here can read size 12 font just fine.
Looks like another high school passed PMA pyscops kid here posting.

May be GHQ is intending to put wumao kind of madarchods on this forum. He definitely fits the bill.

Back
Top Bottom