What's new

Hug and Kiss Cow on valentine day - indian gov

FocrZ9eaYAU-Uoi

india news
Published on Feb 08, 2023 06:49 PM IST

The Animal Welfare Board of India has issued a notice appealing to people to celebrate "Cow Hug Day" on February 14 to spread "positive energy" and encourage "collective happiness", officials said on Wednesday.​

cow_hug_day_february_14_1675861875929_1675861876127_1675861876127.jpg
Animal Welfare Board of India wants people to celebrate Cow Hug Day on February 14.

ByHT News Desk

The Animal Welfare Board of India has issued a notice appealing cow lovers to celebrate February 14 – a day celebrated across the world as Valentine's Day – as 'Cow Hug Day'. The government advisory body said that hugging a cow will bring “emotional richness” and will increase “individual and collective happiness”.

Criticising the “dazzle of western civilisation”, the board said that vedic traditions are “almost on the verge of extinction due to the progress of west culture over time."
“In view of the immense benefit of the cow, hugging with cow will bring emotional richness hence will increase our individual & collective happiness. Therefore, all the cow lovers may also celebrate the February 14 as Cow Hug day keeping in mind the importance of mother cow and make life happy and full of positive energy,” the advisory said.
The welfare board called cow the "backbone of Indian culture and rural economy", adding that the animal represent “cattle wealth and biodiversity.”
“It is known as “Kamdhenu” and “Gaumata” because of its nourishing nature like mother, the giver of all providing riches to humanity,” it said.

So basically hug and kiss your own wife. Well, doest seem wrong. :D

india news
Published on Feb 08, 2023 06:49 PM IST

The Animal Welfare Board of India has issued a notice appealing to people to celebrate "Cow Hug Day" on February 14 to spread "positive energy" and encourage "collective happiness", officials said on Wednesday.​

Mental hai yeh log! Something chemical imbalance in their brains! Stupid religious fanatics!

Mental hai yeh log! Something chemical imbalance in their brains! Stupid religious fanatics!
It's OK till they suggest/ request/ appeal there is always place for animal lovers.
I'd not mind the till they try to force people to d o it .. in that situation I'll go against them.

Till then, relax and enjoy !

People tend to look silly when they lynch people from minority religions but then go around hugging cows.

Nobody asked the cows if they are ok with the hugs.

Isn't this reported by Indian media though? Surely they don't see this as anything dumb.

Media reported the initiative. The snarky comments here are disrespectful to cows.

I don't think cows want to be hugged. If the government really cares about cows it should create more shelters for them. In any case, cows don't want to be milched either. Abolish the dairy industry, which is the reason why cows are reared.

To @-=virus @sharmaji and all Indians,
I know you like your govt, but please let this one slide. Don't kiss a cow, THAT'S YOUR MOM, GODAMMIT!!!

I don't think cows want to be hugged. If the government really cares about cows it should create more shelters for them. In any case, cows don't want to be milched either. Abolish the dairy industry, which is the reason why cows are reared.
Sir jee. Please don't ruin the thread with serious talk. Or else you'll be reported for derailing. I'll hate to do it but you understand.

Hanuman and Ganesh has left the chat...no hugs and kisses for them lol

Nobody asked the cows if they are ok with the hugs.

Media reported the initiative. The snarky comments here are disrespectful to cows.

I don't think they are being snarky. The laughing emojis are probably just people here being happy for the cows for getting so much love.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom