What's new

Indian Court Hands Life Sentence to Muslim Youth for "illegally transporting cow". Says Cow Dung Can Save From Atomic Radiation

What a wonderful Idea, but pakistan does not have to do anything.

All the things you have mentioned are already taking place in India so you can sit back and wait for us to "self destruct".

Looks like you are in for a treat. How wonderful it must be for you to see all your dreams come true. I am excited for you.
Not fast enough

We are a country governed by law

do the crime, do the time.

Please don't lose hope.

Don't you believe India will self destruct before pakistan ? Hindu and gau mutar is the key.
It's not fast enough, the process must be sped up.

Unfortunately Hindus are a reactionary group of people, they are atheistic by nature but respond with artificial religious belief as a response mechanism to the belief of Muslims.

The true belief of Hindusim is not there, it is a cultural aesthetic for them but is being misrepresented as a coping mechanism. The true belief must be placed in every Hindu where he believes the cow is sacred and a God. Where he would go to lengths of lynching someone just based on allegations of people attempting to disrespect it.

Radical feminism must be ingrained into every Indian woman and she must work to dismantle the patriarchy and demand her rights from Indian men. It must be a national cause spoken by mainstream news channels in India.

Sexual liberation, LGBT rights, and bodily autonomy of both groups must be part of the conversation.

It's not fast enough, the process must be sped up.

Unfortunately Hindus are a reactionary group of people, they are atheistic by nature but respond with artificial religious belief as a response mechanism to the belief of Muslims.

The true belief of Hindusim is not there, it is a cultural aesthetic for them but is being misrepresented as a coping mechanism. The true belief must be placed in every Hindu where he believes the cow is sacred and a God. Where he would go to lengths of lynching someone just based on allegations of people attempting to disrespect it.

Radical feminism must be ingrained into every Indian woman and she must work to dismantle the patriarchy and demand her rights from Indian men. It must be a national cause spoken by mainstream news channels in India.

Sexual liberation, LGBT rights, and bodily autonomy of both groups must be part of the conversation.

You are clearly an expert on Hinduism and India.

This is too much excitement for me to handle in one day.

UK is lucky to have someone of your eminence. Have you considered running for office ?

Don't worry, I am well aware that every other life is inferior to muslim lives in the religion of peace.

The Gazi's and Gaznavi's who have written this reality in blood stands tall in history.

I won't even bother to mention the value of animal life.

I was comparing the concept of Capital punishment for a "crime" in both the US and in quran since he was so keen to compare Indians laws to the quran.

A mirror can be a wonderful thing.
Another useless ranting. Do you even know what you are talking about???

Joi
You are clearly an expert on Hinduism and India.

This is too much excitement for me to handle in one day.

UK is lucky to have someone of your eminence. Have you considered running for office ?
I can see you joined on 25 December... Less than a month ago.
Probably came again after your previous profile was banned.
Ranting here again and I can see your current profile is also short lived.

Another useless ranting. Do you even know what you are talking about???

Joi

I can see you joined on 25 December... Less than a month ago.
Probably came again after your previous profile was banned.
Ranting here again and I can see your current profile is also short lived.

What rant ? What part of my post do you disagree with ?

The existence of Gazi and Gaznavi's ? or their motivation and the origin and meaning of their 'title' ? the reality of Bakri Eid ?

You interjected in my response to someone else with a deliberate misunderstanding and I simply corrected your assumption that I do not know what I am talking about.

As to my post to Bleek, who is to say he is not the intellect he appear to be ? His radical understanding of Hindu and India is clearly an eye opener and outside the scope of my limited understanding. Which could mean he is a genius who understands all of this more than me. In which case its only fair to encourage him. Who knows, he could be the next imran khan of UK. Won't that please you ?

OTOH if you think my replies are inappropriate, one of you should indeed step in to teach me what to write so that my posts pleases you esteemed ears. In the absence of DGISPR, I request you to take up this responsibility and teach me what to say and write, so that I too can grow into suitable "think tank".

Last edited:
Pakistan should artificially boost the practice of Hinduism in India and make them open more temples and Hindu preaching centres

Make them self-destruct on the goa mutar.

Fill it with radical feminism, sexual liberation, bodily autonomy, strict Hindu adherence through social media campaigns.
Technically yes - if Pakistan’s state covert agencies had gone beyond just basic cybersecurity and random dudes posting crap on Twitter they have the potential to further inflame communal and caste warfare in India.

Technically yes - if Pakistan’s state covert agencies had gone beyond just basic cybersecurity and random dudes posting crap on Twitter they have the potential to further inflame communal and caste warfare in India.

Sounds like a plan.

Meanwhile there is grim news from a different Gujrat, this one from pakistan.

District jail is broken & has been set on fire by inmates and nearly 200 hard core criminals have reportedly fled.

Do not categorize, boss.

Even Pakistan courts give stupid decision .... But no one here jump too much..

Pakistan court frees convicted rapist after ‘agreement’ to marry his victim​

Many foolish people hold honourable judge positions in both nations, and they make such stupid judgments.
This not the kinda rape you think it is. In many cases couples when caught having consensual sex, the girls family will cry foul and try to turn it into rape to save the family’s honor. So if the men and the women agree and families agree, marriage is good solution. I don’t have the details but this seems like a wise court decision.

This not the kinda rape you think it is. In many cases couples when caught having consensual sex, the girls family will cry foul and try to turn it into rape to save the family’s honor. So if the men and the women agree and families agree, marriage is good solution. I don’t have the details but this seems like a wise court decision.
Nah... How is it possible?

means that you select any good and lovely girl and rape her...

Lastly, propose marriage to her.

What a naive and foolish idea are you putting forth? means a 40 years guy can rape a 18 year old girl and the solution is to get marriage?

Do not attempt to minimise any rape instances.

Last edited:
Nah... How is it possible?

means that you select any good and lovely girl and rape her...

Lastly, propose marriage to her.

What a naive and foolish idea are you putting forth? means a 40 years guy can rape a 18 year old girl and the solution is to get marriage?

Do not attempt to minimise any rape instances.
#uck off, I have no desire to have a conversation with the likes of you, who hero worship and elect a known genocidal butcher.

Why do cows wear bells?

Because their horns don't work.

The top echelons of our intelligence apparatus is probably not that actually intelligent

Or if they are, they probably really don't care and just there for the money

The top echelons of our intelligence apparatus is probably not that actually intelligent

Or if they are, they probably really don't care and just there for the money
Well for right now Pakistan’s enemies are doing it to it and extremely successfully. So maybe Pakistanis should look forward to eating cow dung too considering the state of its economy and social chaos.

Back
Top Bottom