What's new

Hug and Kiss Cow on valentine day - indian gov

No hugging elephants? Try that too specially modi needs to do that LIVE on tv lol

Hanuman is the monkey dude so I guess you can kiss it if you really want to but who is this Ganesh guy?
The god with elephant head. (like in that weird indian guy Bagheera's pfp). Ganesh is Lord Shiva son. Once he annoyed Lord Shiva who beheaded him. Later he realized it was his own son so he beheaded an elephant and put it's head on to his son's decapitated body.

Indians can correct me if wrong.

Indians and Pakistanis understand each other so well, isn't it? Almost makes me emotional.
Partition should never have happened.
Afterall, we are sem2sem as the akhand bharat stans say. :D

To @-=virus @sharmaji and all Indians,
I know you like your govt, but please let this one slide. Don't kiss a cow, THAT'S YOUR MOM, GODAMMIT!!!
dekho ji, being a bit of a janwar myself... m to sab kuch kha leta hu :P

but good development overall, this whole anti-valentine thing in India has been going on for at least a couple decades.. across congress and BJP admins.. at least they're now coming around, finally !

cow is the first step, and kal ko, inshallah, they'll be ok with PDA and holding hands etc for unmarried young couples etc too

desh badal raha hai, slightly 'high end' places ki gedi kato.. young love struck couples holding hands, sitting lovingly in coffee shops.. and nightclubs may to ji tauba tauba :o:

basically, there is a time and there are places to indulge in a bit of romance, or even savour a steak.. even in India.

dekho ji, being a bit of a janwar myself... m to sab kuch kha leta hu :P

but good development overall, this whole anti-valentine thing in India has been going on for at least a couple decades.. across congress and BJP admins.. at least they're now coming around, finally !

cow is the first step, and kal ko, inshallah, they'll be ok with PDA and holding hands etc for unmarried young couples etc too

desh badal raha hai, slightly 'high end' places ki gedi kato.. young love struck couples holding hands, sitting lovingly in coffee shops.. and nightclubs may to ji tauba tauba :o:

basically, there is a time and there are places to indulge in a bit of romance, or even savour a steak.. even in India.

Gaaye ki chummi li thi tum nai 14th feb ko?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom