What's new

is anybody planning to propose on this valentine’s day??

Well I personally don't get this concept of valentine day..Why show our love and affection for our loved one just on Valentine's Day? when i will have someone special then i will try to make every day as special..every day would be valentine day ;) because you would like your sweetheart to know you care and love them everyday of the year :)

matlab har din sada eid warga te haar raat sadi shabraat howey :D

Well I personally don't get this concept of valentine day..Why show our love and affection for our loved one just on Valentine's Day? when i will have someone special then i will try to make every day as special..every day would be valentine day ;) because you would like your sweetheart to know you care and love them everyday of the year :)

matlab har din sada eid warga te haar raat sadi shabraat howey :D
^the daily chores of life sometimes makes you forget or too busy to show your appreciation for the significant other. not a particularly bad thing to have a day specially dedicated for them :tup:

529797_266006113532935_675240880_n.png

lol

Lol :rofl:

^the daily chores of life sometimes makes you forget or too busy to show your appreciation for the significant other. not a particularly bad thing to have a day specially dedicated for them :tup:

well work will never end until you die. I never said celebrating valentine day is a bad thing. I said that this good thing can be done on daily or weekly basis not just on valentine day. You can find few moments every day to express your love and concern for your dear ones no matter how busy you are. You should be able to show them everyday/week/month that you love, cherish and need them in your life. Would you only consider showing this affection for them only one day of the year? Not likely

Back
Top Bottom