What's new

is anybody planning to propose on this valentine’s day??

:blink: Chor kay!! Man! Whats wrong :hitwall:

Z replaced with J
R replaced with D

:blink:

yeh mere khilaf sajish hai,sirf ek word bold karne ka kya matlab hai :hitwall:
woh jo hua galti se hua,mujhe maaf kar do :cry:

I am going to make chicken biriyani. Hope she likes it:partay:

Aapka aab koi chance nehi hai bhai,thik se hindi likkha karo:cray:

yaar galti ho gayi
kabhi kabhi ek choti si galti ko aap log bahut bada bana dete ho :angry:

valentines-day-in-stone-age.jpg

I am with a girl for past 2 years but i think I am losing interest in her because i have developed a huge crush on a guy in my neighbor :P its a very complicated situation.

ek bar phir se try karte hain
photo.php

kya koi sanskari,sundar,sushil,samajhdar aur khoobsurat ladki hai pdf mein jiske liye main yeh bol sakun
Kuch Ehsason Ke Saye Dil Ko Chu Jate Hain,
Kuch Manzar Dil Mein Utar Jate Hain,
Bejan Gulshan Mein Bhi Phool Khil Jate Hain,
Jab Zindagi Mein Aap Jaise Dost Mil Jate Hain.
:smitten::smitten:

10-Feb-2013-Happy-Teddy-Day-Greetings-Images-Pictures-Wallpapers-13-300x300.jpg

karlo baat :lol:

Demonstrators in Peshawar protest against Valentine’s Day

valentines_protest_pesh_1_670.jpg

PESHAWAR: Supporters of Pakistan’s main religious party staged a noisy protest against Valentine’s Day on Tuesday, denouncing it as un-Islamic and calling for a “day of modesty” instead.

The student wing of the Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) rallied outside the press club in the northwestern city of Peshawar, chanting slogans against Valentine’s Day, saying it had “spread immodesty in the world”.

Valentine’s Day is increasingly popular among younger Pakistanis, many of whom have taken up the custom of giving cards, chocolates and gifts to their sweethearts to celebrate the occasion.

But Pakistan remains a deeply traditional society where many disapprove of Valentine’s Day as a Western import.

The demonstrators, who carried a banner urging February 14 to be a “day of modesty”, said the tradition encouraged unmarried men and women to live together in sin.

“We will not allow holding of any Valentine’s Day function,” Shahzad Ahmed, the local head of the student organisation, said. “The law enforcing agencies must prevent such gatherings, otherwise we will stop in our own way.”

Demonstrators in Peshawar protest against Valentine

Back
Top Bottom