What's new

is anybody planning to propose on this valentine’s day??

Failed..... on step one. You don't even know if you have a crush on the girl! :unsure:

I think I have a crush on a girl & vice versa(not 100% sure) but I am too simple to propose. Don't know why. Maybe family fear or culture.

My experience is different.. She was my good friend and later I proposed her..
Initially she rejected.. But after a long time of persuation, she said yes :smitten:
:lol: Yeah, its good relationship. I meant there are two types of friend. Either you become one of her friend or just only One Best Friend.

This also works, but in different way. and if pursued with patience and signalling, she may end up proposing you. :D

Sorry, now people will call me Internet Casanova. :lol:

How many of you are O.S.L.A members ?

One Sided Lover's Association. :enjoy:

:lol: Yeah, its good relationship. I meant there are two types of friend. Either you become one of her friend or just only One Best Friend.

This also works, but in different way. and if pursued with patience and signalling, she may end up proposing you. :D

Ye choro app kitne ko propose kiye ho???:D

Last 6 years I was a proud member of O.S.L.A.. Atleast I thought I was.. :azn:

Back
Top Bottom