What's new

Iron Age (Vedic era) Pakistanis were nothing like modern Indians

Never understood why present day Indians claim their heritage exclusively.

The Pakistanis today have as much claim to the heritage as much as an Indian.

Not something to be proud of, but the South Asian region has been the receiving end of Greek, Persian, Arab, Afghan, Mughal, British invasion since time immemorial. There have been blips of Sikh or Maratha rule in the midst.

Funnily they don’t do this sem2sem with us Bangalis or even Sinhalese even though we’re almost identical to them.
Being an indian Punjabi I'm not a tad bit identical to Bangladeshis , i don't know where you're making these assumptions from.
Indian Punjabis, haryanvis, Rajasthanis, Himachlis, western UP, Gujarati, and Kashmiri people are similar in appearance to pakjabis and sindhis.

Indian bengalis are similar to BDeshis
Sinhalese and tamils are similar
Sem2sem obsession is only reserved for you guys and sometimes even Afghans (for the more ambitious Pajeet :lol: ).
India is a multi ethinic country maira ji

Last edited:
Poopesh:

Think of it this way. We've provided genetic evidence that we are different from you. YOU and several other SEETHING poopeshes have rejected that and argued that we are all still the same based on physical appearance. The onus is on YOU to post a picture of your poop-colored face to back up your claim. No one else needs to do anything.

Paikhanullah:

Your creepy solicitation for male photos is summarily rejected.

Please look westward for gratification.

Poopesh:

Think of it this way. We've provided genetic evidence that we are different from you. YOU and several other SEETHING poopeshes have rejected that and argued that we are all still the same based on physical appearance. The onus is on YOU to post a picture of your poop-colored face to back up your claim. No one else needs to do anything.
He is from naronwal dude and from a subclan of kokhars, most kokhars and the subclan of katal Rajputs are Muslim but minority are Hindus who went to India during partition

So calm down friend with the name calling

although I agree he shouldn't say "Indian" or Indian heritage, that's a nation state
he or someone from that background can identify with the wider Muslim clansmen if they want, no issues with that
Muslim kokhars have a beautiful history considering the kinda crap our region went through, killed Ghori after the clansmen were enslaved, 5 Muslim kokhar rulers have ruled Punjab and Delhi, so there's no issue if someone wants to be proud of the clansmen or larger cultural heritage, beautiful to see but yeah putting it all under Indian category is off-putting, that's not something I am cool with

I disagree with whole numbers BS, I hate it in fact but I also am not cool with calling everyone in ancient times Indian- that's a nation-state

He or people from that background have shared roots with ours forefathers which we all love, care and respect, but India is a nation-state and to use that root connection to somehow put us under the historical/ cultural hegemony of a modern nation-state is BS, especially a country with ill intentions towards our people, double whammy
this part is not acceptable

Last edited:
He is from naronwal dude and from a subclan of kokhars, most kokhars and the subclan of katal Rajputs are Muslim but minority are Hindus who went to India during partition

So calm down friend with the name calling

although I agree he shouldn't say "Indian" or Indian heritage, that's a nation state
he or someone from that background can identify with his wider Muslim clansmen if they want, no issues with that
Muslim kokhars have a beautiful history considering the kinda crap our region went through, killed ghauri after the clansmen were enslaved, 5 Muslim kokhar rulers have ruled Punjab and Delhi, so there's no issue if someone wants to be proud of his clansmen or larger cultural heritage, beautiful to see but yeah putting it all under Indian category is off putting, that's not something I am cool with

I disagree with whole numbers BS, I hate it infact but I also am not cool with calling everyone in the ancient times Indian

Ok so he shares commonality with kokhars, not the rest of us Punjabis. That's what these bhartoads fail to realize.

They like to use umbrella terms.

I didn't understand what you are trying to say..
sorry, my bad
just saying if someone has common roots doesn't mean much in this day and age at least as all of the mentioned groups universally have deep hatred for Muslims and are at the forefronts of all hindutavis movements alongside hindi people

I think he knows all of that. He mentioned Arain. They have this thing where some of them think they came from Arabs. Some Persian. And some say lost tribe of the Jews. So he's puffing a bit. Will likely get lost in the crowd in any north Indian city.
This is what talking out of your back looks like lol 😂, what idiotic takes

Don't get the obbsession with poor old Arabs

Last edited:
the way you write, worldview, thinking

Interesting. You never answered a question I put to you some time ago. Were you born in Pakistan. Have you ever lived in Pakistan (besides visiting family). You come across as a second generation American.

Interesting. You never answered a question I put to you some time ago. Were you born in Pakistan. Have you ever lived in Pakistan (besides visiting family). You come across as a second generation American.
I can read, and write Urdu and all the good spots to eat from in my city

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom