What's new

Iron Age (Vedic era) Pakistanis were nothing like modern Indians

...and so another long thread of paks searching for identity. We shud just add to all pak birth certs the big bang clause. (And I mean the cosmic one).

View attachment 901709

pakistanis holding Indian flag to save themselves from Russian-Ukrainian war is the cherry on top.
Where is the pic from?
Sem2sem

Vs

25Protest3_1527148448.jpg
images.jpeg-173.jpg

images.jpeg-172.jpg

Im not even talkin about your native south imdia.. nor is it about skin color.

Lol, a Punjabi musalman claiming to be genetically different 🤣
If you're pashtun then I would have still given you some attention but you're just making a fool out of yourself.
I'm also a Punjabi Rajput, and your people had the same ancestors as mine. There are many people in pakistan with the same surname as mine. But they're just too ashamed to admit that they're descendants of hindus. They live in their fantasy la la land where according to them their forefathers came from turkey.
Not really Punjabi Rajputs and Jatts in Pak proudly embrace their lineages. But you would be foolish to think Pak Punjab is homogenous like indian punjab.

Have you heard bout tribes like Awan, arien, joyo, bhutta, lund, alizai, rind, langrial, Tiwana, Janjua, kakakhel, tanoli, niazi, khakwanis, laghari, mazari etc etc? You think only jatts, rajputs live here?

Last edited:
No, but I'm sure you're here to tell me.

That Wajahat guy sounds educated and cultured though.
You pointed out our accent, have you seen IK speak? Thats how an educated Pak would speak english. Yes wannabes are everywhere, infact you indians ape the west the most.

Even accents in Pak arent the same... not even in Punjab, which can be divided into several regions i.e: Waseeb, Thal, Potohar, Hazara and central punjab.

Central punjab does indeed have some ethnic similarities with indian punjab. The rest would be foriegn for even indian punjabis.

You pointed out our accent, have you seen IK speak? Thats how an educated Pak would speak english. Yes wannabes are everywhere, infact you indians ape the west the most.

Even accents in Pak arent the same... not even in Punjab, which can be divided into several regions i.e: Waseeb, Thal, Potohar, Hazara and central punjab.

Central punjab does indeed have some ethnic similarities with indian punjab. The rest would be foriegn for even indian punjabis.

Yes I've hear Imran speak. And Wasim. I've met both as a boy.

...and so another long thread of paks searching for identity. We shud just add to all pak birth certs the big bang clause. (And I mean the cosmic one).
Yes now ask these posters their ethnic background bro.

I see @Maula Jatt being rather agreeing coz he is a jatt.
I see Raza, disagreeing coz he is an arian from bahawalpur region.

Jatts common caste both sides.
Arians dont even exist among you fellas.

So dont you get the point?

I just turned 52 in November.

Maybe overseas Pakistanis sound different.
In america most Pak are karachiites and yeah they have a different accent. You can make out a karachiite anywhere from his accent and lingo.

Yes now ask these posters their ethnic background bro.

I see @Maula Jatt being rather agreeing coz he is a jatt.
I see Raza, disagreeing coz he is an arian from bahawalpur region.

Jatts common caste both sides.
Arians dont even exist among you fellas.

So dont you get the point?

In america most Pak are karachiites and yeah they have a different accent. You can make out a karachiite anywhere from his accent and lingo.

No mainly in Europe and the UK.

No mainly in Europe and the UK.
Mostly Punjabis and Pashtuns.. UKs biggest Pak group are Kashmiris aka Potohari speakers, followed by punjabi and pashtuns and urdu speakers.

View attachment 901709

pakistanis holding Indian flag to save themselves from Russian-Ukrainian war is the cherry on top.
Cant believe you are 52. Im 21 years your junior and still not such a big troll lol.

Mostly Punjabis and Pashtuns.. UKs biggest Pak group are Kashmiris aka Potohari speakers, followed by punjabi and pashtuns and urdu speakers.

Cant believe you are 52. Im 21 years your junior and still not such a big troll lol.

I've always been a troll. You just get better with age.

Off topic, but I remember Imran as it was yesterday. He had a swagger, with his chest puffed out. Wasim was a lanky pimply boy. Just 3 years older than me. Sunil Gavaskar coming down the stairs in bermudas, chewing gum nonchalantly too I remember.

Imran wasted the huge fanbase goodwill he had in India during his term. Really sad about that. We never expected him to be a typical politician.

The typical Bangaldeshi looking assamese are either illegal immigrants from BD or they're bengalis living in assam from generations. Most of them are in the lower assam region to the west of tezpur, immigrants have encroached on a lot of land in areas which have a border with BD. My maid was also from assam but her father had come from BD in the 90s
Do you have ranja, sial, sahi, hanjra, langah etc among you too? These are jatt clans.

I've always been a troll. You just get better with age.

Off topic, but I remember Imran as it was yesterday. He had a swagger, with his chest puffed out. Wasim was a lanky pimply boy. Just 3 years older than me. Sunil Gavaskar coming down the stairs in bermudas, chewing gum nonchalantly too I remember.

Imran wasted the huge fanbase goodwill he had in India during his term. Really sad about that. We never expected him to be a typical politician.
Should be handling your teenagers instead of disturbing our peace.
Teenagers? Bro he is like 6 years younger than my father.. and im almost 32.

What's with the obsession of Indians trying to lump both countries into a single cluster? South Asia is a very diverse region, even India itself is not homogeneous.

Your connection at most is your ethnicity/tribe/whatever if it's shared across the border at most, no one cares apart from that

Back
Top Bottom