What's new

IRGC establishes red lines on any Military Invasion into Armenia

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is exactly what they want to do

The last time Azeri took land that Iran believed rightly belonged to Azeri and even UN ruled belonged to Azeri:

Now it is attempting to go beyond that and connect a land bridge directly to Turkey and its other breakaway province. That is not acceptable to Iran.

Issue is Turkey wants to connect a land bridge directly to Azeri land. Iran will not allow this as it impacts its trade with Amernia and Russia. Not to mention it is illegal. There is no UN charter supporting such territorial land grabs as legitimate.

Pakistan has been meddling in the affairs of Afghanistan since 1970’s. Don’t be a hypocrite

You mean like you do in Afghanistan?
Dumbass, you guys have your noses in not just one country but like 5/6 at a time and then you get pounded regularly by Israel in your own country.

This is all smoke screen as Turkey will trash them and besides this is not even official. They would have kicked Turkey out of Iraq, Syria etc etc if they were confident in taking on Turkey they do realize their limitions

Ofcourse it is smoke screen like how they embarrased themselves last year...

knowing fully well Azerbaijan was never gonna take that corridor as it is within a CSTO country they made a bravado exercises fully knowing nothing was on the cards and it even weirded Russia the fuk out... When a counter exercises came they realized oh shxt something could happen here lets tone it down.. Hahahaha

This thread is the same thing nothing official except from fake accounts but screaming from the behind of Russia knowing fully that it is Russia's responsibility to do that since it is a CSTO country..

But you know what is funny if Armenia was withdrawn from the CSTO and if it gets annexed entirely the Iranians will just watch from the sidelines like they did in Nagorno Karabakh:lol:

Then it would be their responsibility or not according to the Iranians then who will simply just change the narrative...

That is exactly what they want to do

The last time Azeri took land that Iran believed rightly belonged to Azeri and even UN ruled belonged to Azeri:

Now it is attempting to go beyond that and connect a land bridge directly to Turkey and its other breakaway province. That is not acceptable to Iran.

Issue is Turkey wants to connect a land bridge directly to Azeri land. Iran will not allow this as it impacts its trade with Amernia and Russia. Not to mention it is illegal. There is no UN charter supporting such territorial land grabs as legitimate.

Pakistan has been meddling in the affairs of Afghanistan since 1970’s. Don’t be a hypocrite

You mean like you do in Afghanistan?
We do get involved in Afghanistan, but you do in Yemen, Syria and beyond.
Telling us to stay out of Azerbaijan is hypocritical of you.

Many people in Pakistan support Iran because it's a muslim country,
We despise the Zionist regime and love the way Iran stands up the Zionists and there puppets.
we love the way you support the Palestinians, its a shame you don't do the same for the Kashmiris or muslims in India.

Pakistan refused to get involved in the war in Yemen, despite massive arm twisting by the gulf Arabs,
because it's immoral and we don't want to go against Iran.
We know the Zionist puppets want a war with you, to weaken you as they did to Iraq,
We support you as you are muslims.
We want Pakistan and Iran to be allies.

This is how many Pakistanis see the situation in Iran, BUT:

Supporting Armenia against Azerbaijan will be a mistake.
Supporting India against Pakistan is a mistake.
Supporting insurgents in Balochistan is a mistake.

Carry on down this road and will you get one hell of a reality check.
The tide of opinion in Pakistan is turning against you.

Last edited:

We despise the Zionist regime, and love the way Iran stands up the Zionists and there puppets,
we love the way you support the Palestinians, its a shame you don't do the same for the Kashmiris or muslims in India.

Pakistan refused to get involved in the war in Yemen, despite massive arm twisting by the gulf Arabs,
We know the Zionist puppets want you gone and we support you as you are muslims.

LMAO.. You are child like minded my friend and innocently pure hearted.. Iran is a fanatical extremist sectrian element and would want anyone that is not them burn in the lowest depth of hell and you talking about brotherhood:rofl:

In my opinion you should focus on Kashmir and recovering your stolen land before giving analysis about what other countries should do to maintain their national security.

Azeribajian has become a Zionist den of spies and a lapdog for Turkey who are trying to redraw borders.

People are outraged when Russia tries to do it in Ukraine, but strangely silent when a NATO member country and Jewish apartheid are attempting the same thing.

Hypocrisy is real.

Hold on young man and don't be emotional and give us lectures. Azeri want their own land back they are not asking for any piece of Armenian land and even disputed land was accepted by Armenian's and land was never returned.
Azeri are playing into Jewish hand or not I got no idea but they are still Muslims. Let they recover their own lands and then Iran can sort out their differences. I advised you wise up and we may have got differences amongst us but there have to be bottom line and all Muslims lands must be protected.

LMAO.. You are child like minded my friend and innocently pure hearted.. Iran is a fanatical extremist sectrian element and would want anyone that is not them burn in the lowest depth of hell and you talking about brotherhood:rofl:
I Disagree. We should be Friends and Allies with Iran.
We need a free trade agreement, a political and military alliance with them.
Thats my humble 2 cents. I cant force them to do this but can always hope.

I Disagree. We should be Friends and Allies with Iran.
We need a free trade agreement, a political and military alliance with them.
Thats my humble 2 cents. I cant force them to do this but can always hope.

FTA and all that is fine but you lack the intelligence to know what someone is thinking and their aspirations and they are not who you think they are unfortunately.. Knowledge sets people apart..

Hence don't waste time in reasoning... I will get banned if I become specific so I chose to jump off it from here

FTA and all that is fine but you lack the intelligence to know what someone is thinking and their aspirations and they are not who you think they are unfortunately.. Knowledge sets people apart..

Hence don't waste time in reasoning... I will get banned if I become specific so I chose to jump off it from here
It's not a good idea to accuse other posters of lacking intelligence for having a different opinion.
It shows your lack of intelligence, please grow up.

Dumbass, you guys have your noses in not just one country but like 5/6 at a time and then you get pounded regularly by Israel in your own country.

So does France, India, Russia, China, Britain, Saudi Arabia, Britain. But when Iran does it, it is wrong? If Iran didn’t have conflicts in other countries they would be happening on its borders a la Russia today. It waited and waited and eventually West brought the war to its doorstep.

We despise the Zionist regime and love the way Iran stands up the Zionists and there puppets.

We know the Zionist puppets want a war with you, to weaken you as they did to Iraq,
We support you as you are muslims.

Many do not share your opinion in Pakistan.

Supporting Armenia’s territorial integrity is not a mistake. We verbally supported Azeri taking back UN ruled land that belonged to it. But connecting a lane bridge is opportunistic and illegal. That is what they are trying to do now.

As for trade relations with India, we must have trade relations with all countries regardless of conflict. We trade regularly with Turkey and Turkey aides us in sanctions evasion, but we do not see eye on to eye on many things. We are able to separate our differences.

As for Kashmir, Pakistanis get mad when we engage in foreign conflicts yet ask us to actively support Kashmir? Also how would Iran physically support Kashmir it is land blocked by Pakistan and India. How would Iran develop the local resistance and supply arms? I doubt Pakistan would allow this. Thus besides verbal support we cannot offer much in this field.

As for separatists, the other day I read a Pakistani base was attacked by separatists from Iran. But the article says they traveled more than 150KM into Pakistan. Is that also our fault? We have to accept both areas in that region (Pakistan and Iranian side) are very hard to defend from tiny cells carrying AK47s.

We basically need a joint operation to go door to door and check for separatists. That is costly and time consuming. They will just wear civilian clothes and blend into the crowd and come back later. That is why insurgency are so difficult.

The solution is for both sides to bring economic prosperity to those regions and lift those residents out of poverty so they reject those who cause conflict.

Hold on young man and don't be emotional and give us lectures. Azeri want their own land back they are not asking for any piece of Armenian land and even disputed land was accepted by Armenian's and land was never returned.
Azeri are playing into Jewish hand or not I got no idea but they are still Muslims. Let they recover their own lands and then Iran can sort out their differences. I advised you wise up and we may have got differences amongst us but there have to be bottom line and all Muslims lands must be protected.

We supported them to take back their land (verbal support). But right now they are being fooled by Erodgan and the Zionists to take more land and establish a land bridge to Turkey while at the same time creating trouble for Russia.

This is illegal. There is no UN charter that says Azeri should have a land bridge to Turkey thru Armenian land. You cannot take land that has been Armenian for 50+ years, If that is the case then Iran can take back all of that land because in 1850 Armenia, Azeri, and Georgia were Iranian land they lost to Russia in war.

It's not a good idea to accuse other posters of lacking intelligence for having a different opinion.
It shows your lack of intelligence, please grow up.

You seem rather pure hearted and see the world with a naive look and you are probably young but it is oright I am not here to change your opinion

Last edited:
So does France, India, Russia, China, Britain, Saudi Arabia, Britain. But when Iran does it, it is wrong? If Iran didn’t have conflicts in other countries they would be happening on its borders a la Russia today. It waited and waited and eventually West brought the war to its doorstep.

Supporting Armenia’s territorial integrity is not a mistake. We verbally supported Azeri taking back UN ruled land that belonged to it. But connecting a lane bridge is opportunistic and illegal. That is what they are trying to do now.

As for trade relations with India, we must have trade relations with all countries regardless of conflict. We trade regularly with Turkey and Turkey aides us in sanctions evasion, but we do not see eye on to eye on many things. We are able to separate our differences.

As for Kashmir, Pakistanis get mad when we engage in foreign conflicts yet ask us to actively support Kashmir? Also how would Iran physically support Kashmir it is land blocked by Pakistan and India. How would Iran develop the local resistance and supply arms? I doubt Pakistan would allow this. Thus besides verbal support we cannot offer much in this field.

As for separatists, the other day I read a Pakistani base was attacked by separatists from Iran. But the article says they traveled more than 150KM into Pakistan. Is that also our fault? We have to accept both areas in that region (Pakistan and Iranian side) are very hard to defend from tiny cells carrying AK47s.

We basically need a joint operation to go door to door and check for separatists. That is costly and time consuming. They will just wear civilian clothes and blend into the crowd and come back later. That is why insurgency are so difficult.

The solution is for both sides to bring economic prosperity to those regions and lift those residents out of poverty so they reject those who cause conflict.

We supported them to take back their land (verbal support). But right now they are being fooled by Erodgan and the Zionists to take more land and establish a land bridge to Turkey while at the same time creating trouble for Russia.

This is illegal. There is no UN charter that says Azeri should have a land bridge to Turkey thru Armenian land. You cannot take land that has been Armenian for 50+ years, If that is the case then Iran can take back all of that land because in 1850 Armenia, Azeri, and Georgia were Iranian land they lost to Russia in war.

I would say many do, probably the majority.

We don't get mad when you involve you-self in foreign conflicts.
You don't need to physically support Kashmir,
but you could the same way you do in Syria and Yemen.
Even some verbal support would be nice, but we don't get any.

So you read one article that said that?
We have to accept its hard to defend?
It sounds like you are making excuses fo the BLA terrorists.

Agains, It sounds like you are making excuses fo the BLA terrorists.

The solution is for you not to support the Indians in Balochistan .

So are we ok to trade with Israel then?

You want up to separate our differences when you support India ?

This is illegal. There is no UN charter that says Azeri should have a land bridge to Turkey thru Armenian land. You cannot take land that has been Armenian for 50+ years,

Didn't Armenia illegally take 1/5th total land of Azerbaijan?

If that is the case then Iran can take back all of that land because in 1850 Armenia, Azeri, and Georgia were Iranian land they lost to Russia in war.

I suspect this is the real reason for the Iranian stance.

I would say many do, probably the majority.

So you read one article that said that?
We have to accept its hard to defend?
It sounds like you are making excuses fo the BLA terrorists.

Agains, It sounds like you are making excuses fo the BLA terrorists.

The solution is for you not to support the Indians in Balochistan .

So are we ok to trade with Israel then?

You want up to separate our differences when you support India ?

This is illegal. There is no UN charter that says Azeri should have a land bridge to Turkey thru Armenian land. You cannot take land that has been Armenian for 50+ years,

Didn't Armenia illegally take 1/5th total land of Azerbaijan?

If that is the case then Iran can take back all of that land because in 1850 Armenia, Azeri, and Georgia were Iranian land they lost to Russia in war.

I suspect this is the real reason for the Iranian stance.

.. this is drival

plz-stop-post.jpg

Why do you want a fuking insurgency in Jammu? :rofl:

What do you want them to do send these useless missiles to these in Jammu:lol:... There is no insurgency solution to India just like there is not one in Pakistan hence you solidarity demand is ridiculous.. Iran has done no wrong in that.

Besides JK is not an occupied territory but an Indian territory that we want to occupy. The use of occupied is technically not correct as India has never taken that land from Pakistan but it was a buffer zone that technically was an Indian territory.

Pak army wants no insurgency in Jammu either.. Wrestling India to the ground is done in different ways by destroying there armed forces the whole of India will be free for seizing and that is done in a different method hence this doesn't require any insurgency whatsoever..

stop the usage of LSD

Last edited:
Just stop posting.. this is a drival of intellectual bankruptcy

plz-stop-post.jpg

Why do you want a fuking insurgency in Jammu? :rofl:

What do you want them to do send these useless missiles to these in Jammu:lol:... There is no insurgency solution to India just like there is not one in Pakistan hence you solidarity demand is ridiculous.. Iran has done no wrong in that.

Besides JK is not an occupied territory but an Indian territory that we want to occupy. The use of occupied is technically not correct as India has never taken that land from Pakistan but it was a buffer zone that technically was an Indian territory.

Pak army wants no insurgency in Jammu either.. Wrestling India to the ground is done in different ways by destroying there armed forces the whole of India will be free for seizing and that is done in a different method hence this doesn't require any insurgency whatsoever
How many accounts do you have Titanium?

This isn't true. The issue of Kashmir is important for Iran because Kashmiris are quite pro-Iran but there isn't much that Iran could do there. But verbally, Iran has always condemned India and supported the issue of Kashmir.

Khamenei himself told India to stop violence in Kashmir and it is very rare for Khamenei to talk about this kind of stuff when it doesn't concern Israel or the United States.

“The Muslim world should openly support the people of Yemen, Bahrain, and Kashmir and repudiate oppressors and tyrants who attacked [them].” Khamenei, 2017.

Tehran’s Friday prayers leader, Ayatollah Mohammad Ali Movahedi-Kermani, called revoking Kashmir’s autonomy “an ugly act” and warned India “to prevent confrontations with the Muslims” as “this is not in India’s interest or the interest of the region.”

Grand Ayatollah Mohammad Alavi Gorgani called on all Islamic Ummah, scholars, statesmen and human rights institutions “to respond to this issue [Kashmir events] and act based on their humanitarian obligation regarding these unjust acts and avoid silence over this major insult.”

Grand Ayatollah Lotfollah Safi Golpaygani, one of the most high-ranking Shia clerics, was even bolder in his condemnation of India’s policies in Kashmir. “Unfortunately, Islamic governments have not even issued a warning to the Indian government. If all Islamic governments were unified and would act unified in response to this great crime, the Indian government would stop its barbaric acts.”

Source: Atlantic Council

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom