What's new

IRGC establishes red lines on any Military Invasion into Armenia

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they change the border through force ( just like the Armenians did ) , but Iran had guaranteed trade access to Armenia, would this work?
We need a free trade network from Turkey, Iran, Pakistan through to China, this would massively benefit all countries involved and outweigh any trade done with Armenia.
No. Why would someone change something real with just a guarantee?
Both Armenia and Azerbaijan need to remain connected to Iran to provide us with access to the Caucasus.

They have no airforce to speak of and no defenses against us we could ruble them like Yemen.. same shxt..

da129eb4b4059df6be24923069dc2d42.jpg
Haha but still Sauds badly s@k in Yemen. Isn't it?

Receiving cruise missiles, drones and BMs has caused trauma in your head as it seems. Using cartoon scenes to show superiority complex? Expected much better than that :lol:

Btw, we still negotiating on some issues, i heard the last time your team begged for ending support to Yemen.

Can you just focus on your own area, South Asia? Leave Western Asia/Caucasus to the relevant players. We do not need trouble from outsiders.

It's just some social media posts. IRGC did not make any official statement.
You mean like you are doing in Syria and Yemen, they don't need trouble from outsiders?

We will get involved were we see fit, just like you do.

"It's just some social media posts. IRGC did not make any official statement."
You seem to be fully supporting it?

You mean like you are doing in Syria and Yemen, they don't need trouble from outsiders?

We will get involved were we see fit, just like you do.

"It's just some social media posts. IRGC did not make any official statement."
You seem to be fully supporting it?
Iran is part of ME and the caucasus, natural to be present in its own backyard. Pakistan, is not.

All you folks would see what Iran is made off..
For those of you who lived in 1980s will know what Iran is made of in the decade long war after Iraq invaded Iran. I have had some personal experiance in street brawls with Iranians as a teenage student in early late 1970s - UK had lots of Iranian students in those days.

Tough baskets, never back out or left their their comrades even if they got pulped. Only Pakhtuns had that spirit in face of adversity. There is much that Iran can be criticised but their fighting ability is not one of them.

Iran is part of ME and the caucasus, natural to be present in its own backyard. Pakistan, is not.
What is ME but a European alphabet construct and please tell me which country has a border east of you? Is Pakistan adjacent to Philipines and Japan?

For those of you who lived in 1980s will know what Iran is made of in the decade long war after Iraq invaded Iran. I have had some personal experiance in street brawls with Iranians as a teenage student in early late 1970s - UK had lots of Iranian students in those days.

Tough baskets, never back out or left their their comrades even if they got pulped. Only Pakhtuns had that spirit in face of adversity. There is much that Iran can be criticised but their fighting ability is not one of them.

What is ME but a European alphabet construct and please tell me which country has a border east of you? Is Pakistan adjacent to Philipines and Japan?

Iran has never defended an invasion and one of the most invaded countries in the world... Iranic people are weak like the Armenians and Kurds including the farsis they are good adminstrators not fighters unlike the Turkics, Caucaus, Pakthuns, Azeris, Turks and Mongols who are incredible fighters

Nope. Pakistan&India are one and belong to one area. Different from the Persians&Arabs. These historical, cultural clashes are beyond your understanding and no matter you try to jump on the ''Muslim'' bandwagon, you will never be part of the dynamics of this region. Your leaders are wise to stay out of these conflicts.

Iran has never defended an invasion and one of the most invaded countries in the world... Iranic people are weak like the Armenians and Kurds
Iranic people are not weak. Kurds are tough as they come. Salaudin was of Kurdish heritage. Being invaded is not by definition itself indication of being weak. Germany was conqured, destroyed twice in last century but I don't think anybody would call Germans weak. And historically it is not factually correct that 'Iran got invaded' more then others.

In my opinion you should focus on Kashmir and recovering your stolen land before giving analysis about what other countries should do to maintain their national security.
What do you think the purpose of a global defense forum is?

Seems like someone here prefers an echo-chamber where everyone can take turns licking each others behinds.

Iranic people are not weak. Kurds are tough as they come. Salaudin was of Kurdish heritage. Being invaded is not by definition itself indication of being weak. Germany was conqured, destroyed twice in last century but I don't think anybody would call Germans weak. And historically it is not factually correct that 'Iran got invaded' more then others.

Salahuddin was the Brain and majority of his fighters were non-kurds.... Kurds, armenian and Farsis are not warrior material or stock...

Look I am unbiased this 6 are even better fighters then arabs ..> Turkics, Caucaus, Pakthuns, Azeris, Turks and Mongols but when it comes to these 3 I mentioned above they are the opposite of good whereas Arabs are in the middle but definitely far above these Iranic adminstrators

We consider it our own back yard, as you do Syria and Yemen.
It's natural for us to be present.
Please don't try to stop us.
Yemen is actually closer to Pakistan then Iran and we have historical links with them. During British era Aden was part of the British Raj. Indeed even Trucial States or modern UAE was part of the Raj and used the rupee.

No. Why would someone change something real with just a guarantee?
Both Armenia and Azerbaijan need to remain connected to Iran to provide us with access to the Caucasus.
That's a shame, but what if another war breaks out and Armenia loses more land?
Will you be prepared for military action against Azerbaijan and potentially Turkey, to keep access to Armenia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom