What's new

IRGC establishes red lines on any Military Invasion into Armenia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salahuddin was the Brain and majority of his fighters were non-kurds
So in your estimation a brain is not needed of a fighter - mashallah then negroes should be ruling the world today. Newsflash for you. Brain is the most vital part of warfare - that is why beasts like tigers, elephants don't rule earth.

Human beings do because ..... yep that thing between the ears.

Iranic people are not weak. Kurds are tough as they come. Salaudin was of Kurdish heritage. Being invaded is not by definition itself indication of being weak. Germany was conqured, destroyed twice in last century but I don't think anybody would call Germans weak. And historically it is not factually correct that 'Iran got invaded' more then others.
Salahuddin was the Brain and majority of his fighters were non-kurds.... Kurds, armenian and Farsis are not warrior material or stock...

Look I am unbiased this 6 are even better fighters then arabs ..> Turkics, Caucaus, Pakthuns, Azeris, Turks and Mongols but when it comes to these 3 I mentioned above they are the opposite of good whereas Arabs are in the middle but definitely far above these Iranic adminstrators

That's a shame, but what if another war breaks out and Armenia loses more land?
Will you be prepared for military action against Azerbaijan and potentially Turkey, to keep access to Armenia?
I don't think Iran would get directly involved without a casus belli, but we can provide Armenia with game-changing weapons and send expats to Armenia to help them fight back. SRBMs, cruise missiles, intelligence, an extension of our radar coverage for early warning, portable air defense systems, ATGMs, drones, loitering munitions, etc.

Iran and Azerbaijan had a mutual understanding about the last round of war. Azerbaijan could offer Iran more than Armenia under Pashinyan, who happens to be the first Armenian president that is pro-Israel. Azerbaijan understands that borders should not change. Even Khamenei said it directly that Karabakh is Azerbaijani land, but internationally recognized borders should not change.

I don't think Iran would get directly involved without a casus belli, but we can provide Armenia with game-changing weapons and send expats to Armenia to help them fight back. SRBMs, cruise missiles, intelligence, an extension of our radar coverage for early warning, portable air defense systems, ATGMs, drones, loitering munitions, etc.

Iran and Azerbaijan had a mutual understanding about the last round of war. Azerbaijan could offer Iran more than Armenia under Pashinyan, who happens to be the first Armenian president that is pro-Israel. Azerbaijan understands that borders should not change. Even Khamenei said it directly that Karabakh is Azerbaijani land, but internationally recognized borders should not change.
Azarbaijan under Aliyev regime is more of a direct threat to Iran than Pashinyan. The drones that Israel sent took off from Azari territory, not Armenia. It would be foolish to treat the hostile Baku regime as some kind of imaginery friend. Armenia should elect a more nationalist, anti-West leader and increase the cooperation with Iran. Only Iran will and can help Armenia against the Hassanovs and Aliyovs in Baku.

Azarbaijan under Aliyev regime is more of a direct threat to Iran than Pashinyan. The drones that Israel sent took off from Azari territory, not Armenia. It would be foolish to treat the hostile Baku regime as some kind of imaginery friend. Armenia should elect a more nationalist, anti-West leader and increase the cooperation with Iran. Only Iran will and can help Armenia against the Hassanovs and Aliyovs in Baku.
Yeah, but we cannot trust Armenia with our weapons and military intelligence when Pashinyan is in power. Although Pashinyan has a very shaky position in Armenia and can be toppled any day if a new war erupts. People already blame him for the poor performance of Armenia in the last war.

In my opinion you should focus on Kashmir and recovering your stolen land before giving analysis about what other countries should do to maintain their national security.

Azeribajian has become a Zionist den of spies and a lapdog for Turkey who are trying to redraw borders.

People are outraged when Russia tries to do it in Ukraine, but strangely silent when a NATO member country and Jewish apartheid are attempting the same thing.

Hypocrisy is real.
They will **** you up. i don't know what kind of world your living in but the turks will truly **** you up. Really and iran has become an indian den of proxies and don't u fucking talk of hypocrisy, fucking hypocrite.

These historical, cultural clashes are beyond your understanding
Please don't expose your own ignorance of history and look like a jack a*s. So your 'clashes' with America are 'historical;' and USA ME?

Most Arabs despise Persians. And you may bot know this but there are more Iranic speakers east of Iran then west or south. Indeed I would go so far as to say Tajik is more purer form of Persian then modern Farsi which is bastardised with Arabic.

They will **** you up. i don't know what kind of world your living in but the turks will truly **** you up. Really and iran has become an indian den of proxies and don't u fucking talk of hypocrisy, fucking hypocrite.
We gave the Turks such a good asskicking that the IranTurkey border remains one of the most, if not the most, safest in recent history. We are ready to kick these American and Israeli slaves again.

We gave the Turks such a good asskicking that the IranTurkey border remains one of the most, if not the most, safest in recent history. We are ready to kick these American and Israeli slaves again.
Boi u have no idea what they will do they will bring entire nato and israel on to u. They will bomb u to stone, there are various other ways to do the same thing, which i think iran has greatly done in syria and iraq. So stop being an imaginary superpower remember what happened to saddam

Last edited:

We need to change our current regime with a hashmite house and when that happens we will definitely launch an operation on Iran and reclaim it entirely.. The Jury is out.. The regime change could happen anytime in the coming 2-3 decades or could even be as soon as only a decade from now.

This is all smoke screen as Turkey will trash them and besides this is not even official. They would have kicked Turkey out of Iraq, Syria etc etc if they were confident in taking on Turkey they do realize their limitions

Please don't expose your own ignorance of history and look like a jack a*s. So your 'clashes' with America are 'historical;' and USA ME?
Case of delusions of grandeur? Pakistan as a newly created state out of India, has no links or any relations to any historical conflict Iran is engaged in. You can not change this fact.

Most Arabs despise Persians.
A few Arab puppets installed by the US and the Israelis. They do not represent the whole Arab population worldwide. Most Arabs admire Iran actually.

And you may bot know this but there are more Iranic speakers east of Iran then west or south. Indeed I would go so far as to say Tajik is more purer form of Persian then modern Farsi which is bastardised with Arabic.
I think you should not go too far otherwise you would fall into the pit of ignorance. Do not make false statements. Tajik and even Dari which are offshoots of Persian has been heavily influenced by Russian and Hindi and Arabic. Persian is and remains the mother of all branches of the language.

Arabic itself has thousands of words from Persian. Both languages influenced each other.

Pakistan as a newly created state out of India
India only came into being in 1947. You need get more education before making comments. Prior to 1947 we had British Raj which included present day Myanmar, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and even had at times adiminstrative purview over UAE, Yemen.

Here get your facts boy. Look at 'preceded' then look at 'succeeded'.

Preceded bySucceeded by
Blank.png
1763:
Persian Gulf Residency
Blank.png
1809:
Cis-Sutlej states
Blank.png
1839:
Aden Settlement
Blank.png
1857:
Mughal Empire
Blank.png
1858:
Company rule in India
Blank.png
1893:
Emirate of Afghanistan

1648396005686.png

1648396021534.png

1648396058817.png

India only came into being in 1947. You need get more education before making comments. Prior to 1947 we had British Raj which included present day Myanmar, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and even had at times adiminstrative purview over UAE, Yemen.

Here get your facts boy. Look at 'preceded' then look at 'succeeded'.

View attachment 827902

View attachment 827903

View attachment 827904
It is true that India never really had a unified nation state but to claim ''India only came into being in 1947.'' just reeks of ignorance.

I suggest you to read more non-Pakistani sources, boy.

I think it would happen only in case of severe border changes like disconnecting Armenia from Iran, which could potentially have permanent negative economic impact on Iran. It's all about interests.

That is exactly what they want to do

Why Azerbaijan will attack Armenia when Naghorno Karabagh conflict has been resolved in previous war?

And where was IRGC when Armenia fought war with Azerbaijan last time and lost it?

The last time Azeri took land that Iran believed rightly belonged to Azeri and even UN ruled belonged to Azeri:

Now it is attempting to go beyond that and connect a land bridge directly to Turkey and its other breakaway province. That is not acceptable to Iran.

If they change the border through force ( just like the Armenians did ) , but Iran had guaranteed trade access to Armenia, would this work?
We need a free trade network from Turkey, Iran, Pakistan through to China, this would massively benefit all countries involved and outweigh any trade done with Armenia.

Issue is Turkey wants to connect a land bridge directly to Azeri land. Iran will not allow this as it impacts its trade with Amernia and Russia. Not to mention it is illegal. There is no UN charter supporting such territorial land grabs as legitimate.

Wtf is Iran’s problem? They simply cant stop themselves from meddling in the affairs of other countries?

Pakistan has been meddling in the affairs of Afghanistan since 1970’s. Don’t be a hypocrite

You mean like you are doing in Syria and Yemen, they don't need trouble from outsiders?

You mean like you do in Afghanistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom