What's new

Iraq to buy 12 JF-17 Thunder jets from Pakistan

India is not the problem.. problem is lotas in parliament. Judges for dollars and military uppers that serve anyone but pakistan
Sure, they are also a problem when it comes to overflowing gutters and Diplo not wanting to come back to Pakistan but then that is a self satisfying rhetorical statement like saying global warming caused floods to destroy mud houses and poorly built roads.

Based on that statement (now repeated for the 12773th time) any discussion is pointless and you might as well not talk on this topic and focus on posting this statement in every thread verbatim - because most of us do all agree it is a problem but hearing the same problem statement and then sitting there like a bunch of eunuchs unable to do anything about it but clap effeminately and gossip is a waste of time and I don’t have too much… if you got it, good for you.

I would rather at the least get more in depth, learn other issues or identify a potential solution other than “Bajwa this and Bajwa that or Showbaaz this and showbaaz that” especially since I have the luxury of not being impacted an inch by it and you too can sit in a Pret a Manger and type away without an issue

SAAB does not make conditions.
The Swedish Government make the conditions, and at the time, when Musharaff expressed his interest in Gripen, he was told by the minister responsible that selling Gripen to Pakistan was ”out of the question”. Pakistan was allowed to buy EriEye.

This has been discussed many times on PDF so there is no reason to bring it up again.

Gripen E has been losing to the F-35, and so has everyone else.
F35 has a powerhouse behind it that makes it win with arm twisting

Serbia always prefers Russian jet.
But if Serbia is interested in JF-17,
I would like to ask what is your attitude towards the sale ,considering religion, as a muslim.
Thank you for you opinion.
I would have a positive review unless no civilian has been killed by them

Sure, they are also a problem when it comes to overflowing gutters and Diplo not wanting to come back to Pakistan but then that is a self satisfying rhetorical statement like saying global warming caused floods to destroy mud houses and poorly built roads.

Based on that statement (now repeated for the 12773th time) any discussion is pointless and you might as well not talk on this topic and focus on posting this statement in every thread verbatim - because most of us do all agree it is a problem but hearing the same problem statement and then sitting there like a bunch of eunuchs unable to do anything about it but clap effeminately and gossip is a waste of time and I don’t have too much… if you got it, good for you.

I would rather at the least get more in depth, learn other issues or identify a potential solution other than “Bajwa this and Bajwa that or Showbaaz this and showbaaz that” especially since I have the luxury of not being impacted an inch by it and you too can sit in a Pret a Manger and type away without an issue
I think you have forgotten that this is a forum. People chat and if you are so intellectual then why are you here. This is not a place where you will learn anything. As you brought up eunuch one must ask what have you personally done for Pakistan other than talk. Here no matter what the subject matter you and everyone on the forum are only talking and cannot effect any change.

So my dear instead of making smart *** comments its best to identify the issue and bring it to the attention of the people (the few here) and the problem is the military top brass and the the politicians and every elder in Pakistan. You want to really change then change yourself and your family. The circle of good and influence will increase. Read "7 habits of highly effective people" by Stephen Covey. This book is a little gem.

For me this is a place where I have fun and let off steam. I learn nothing here.

Hope that makes sense and you have a lovely day

Serbia always prefers Russian jet.
But if Serbia is interested in JF-17,
I would like to ask what is your attitude towards the sale.
Serbia cannot buy Russia jet now. If not they will suffer sanction from EU .

Very likely they will go for JF-17. And why do u think selling to Serbia has a problem when sales to Myanmar already happened.

Very likely they will go for JF-17. And why do u think selling to Serbia has a problem when sales to Myanmar already happened.
Interesting point. Let's see

I think you have forgotten that this is a forum. People chat and if you are so intellectual then why are you here. This is not a place where you will learn anything. As you brought up eunuch one must ask what have you personally done for Pakistan other than talk. Here no matter what the subject matter you and everyone on the forum are only talking and cannot effect any change.

So my dear instead of making smart *** comments its best to identify the issue and bring it to the attention of the people (the few here) and the problem is the military top brass and the the politicians and every elder in Pakistan. You want to really change then change yourself and your family. The circle of good and influence will increase. Read "7 habits of highly effective people" by Stephen Covey. This book is a little gem.

For me this is a place where I have fun and let off steam. I learn nothing here.

Hope that makes sense and you have a lovely day
Lets see what I did for Pakistan
1. Built a sophisticated voice compression system
2. Started off the team on Link-17
3. Sacrificed my home in standing up for rights only to leave after facing death threats from Asif Zardari

What did you do?

So take your high horse because you have none other than piecemeal comments repeating Bajwa Bajwa like its a kalma for everything because it already known Captain Obvious.

Go ahead and let off steam

Iraq to buy 12 JF-17 Thunder jets from Pakistan

View attachment 780039

Mateen Haider
September 25, 2021

ISLAMABAD - In a landmark development Pakistan got another international defence order from Iraq for the sale of 12 fighter jets JF-17 Thunder Block III, manufactured at the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) Kamra.

Top official sources told The Nation that several rounds of negotiations between Pakistan and Iraq on fighter jets continued this year at the highest level but finally completed with the visiting Iraqi defence delegation led by Deputy Commander Iraqi Air Force Major General (Pilot) Muhammad Majeed Mahdi Mahmood and top Pakistani officials. Gen Mehdi is on an official visit to Pakistan.

According to the sources, the defence deal was approved by both the Iraqi and Pakistani governments and a formal agreement is expected to be signed in Islamabad next month. The Iraqi government has approved the amount of 664 million USD for the purchase of 12 fighter aircraft from Pakistan.

Iraqi Defence Minister Lieutenant General Juma Inad Saadoun earlier visited Pakistan in May during which he held meetings with Pakistani leaders and officials and discussed Iraq’s interest to buy JF-17 Thunder fighter jets from Pakistan.

Pakistan has earlier organised a major defence exhibition in Baghdad in April 2021 in which JF-17 Thunder thrilled the Iraqi airspace with its extraordinary performance and won the hearts of the government and people of Iraq.

Chairman JCSC Gen Nadeem Raza had also visited Iraq in March 2021 and held meetings with top Iraqi defence officials and discussed defence cooperation between the two countries.

The sources told The Nation the production of JF-17 Thunder Block 3 is in production process at PAC Kamra.

Iraq is the third country which would be purchasing these fighter jets from Pakistan. Earlier Argentina has agreed to buy 12 fighter jets from pakistan. Nigeria had also purchased three fighter jets from Pakistan Airforce last year and these fighter jets were handed over to Nigerian Air Force this year.

Khan saheb,

What is the status? When are they buying?

I doubt it.
Europe will arm the Slavs/Serbs as much as possible with the best possible equipment.
They will not allow China or Russia to get a foothold again.

and europe will do that, because Slavs are the first and only formidable line of defense.

3. Sacrificed my home in standing up for rights only to leave after facing death threats from Asif Zardari

What did you do?

So take your high horse because you have none other than piecemeal comments repeating Bajwa Bajwa like its a kalma for everything because it already known Captain Obvious.

without going in details of 1 & 2,

Big men give,
Small men make an advertisement out of it.

I doubt it.
Europe will arm the Slavs/Serbs as much as possible with the best possible equipment.

and europe will do that, because Slavs are the first and only formidable line of defense.

Big men give,
Russians due to ethnicity have been historically very close to the serbs, throughout history....one of the main reasons why russia joined the first WW was to defend the Serbs.
Serbs similarly reciprocate that feeling of mutual love n friendship towards the russians.
So it will be very difficult for the western europeans to break that bond.

Russians are Slavic them selves.....russia was formed by Eastern Slavic tribes...

All this talk of slaves being western eurpoes first line of defense in nothing but hollow talk

All your claims are your claims with no proof.

Who asked you to do that? If you did it.

Those that do do those that can't talk.

You came with making accusations and now are butt hurt. Jog on little man.

And stop waffling zardari ran me out. And re bajwa is he your chacha that you are so butt hurt. I will call a traitor a traitor.

Ps use the voice compression system on your big mouth and stop picking fights. Or zardari will run u out looooool.

More bs than bajwa zardari and nawaz shareef put together. Thanks for making me laugh.
Projecting much - and then hiding behind lols?
What are you? The quintessential fat **** briton in a track suit with a bad buzzcut running a newsstand?
Trying to vent aimlessly here and there so stupidly that you cannot even comprehend english well enough to see that I am acknowledging the problem with the leadership and saying you cannot do jack shit about it.

I doubt it.

Big men give,
Smaller men find opportunities to try and make piecemeal comments for butthurt they experienced earlier

What did you do?

Hahaha you are a legend.

Hahaha you are a legend.
No
There are much more contributing people to both those projects - the issue isn’t “what did you do for Pakistan” because I have terrible stories of people who did a lot and then ended up living in a ramshackle flat in the doldrums of Karachi.

But the problem is members being valuable and intelligent enough to know that despite the obvious fallings of the system starting at highest leadership level - the JF-17 export issues are not primarily impacted by them alone and a host of other problems which are more pertinent than the ad nauseum repetition of three names will address or have any useful impact on highlighting those issues.

Back
Top Bottom