What's new

Iraq leaning towards Iran, Turkey 'becoming hostile'

Correction : He used to prefer being called a Muslim and only a Muslim ! He was once quoted as saying, when someone asked him whether he was a Sunni or a Shi'ite : 'If the Holy Prophet (PBUH) was a Sunni then I'm a Sunni, if he was a Shi'ite then I'm a Shi'ite' and at any rate to put an end to this regressive and fruitless debate he wrote in his will that his Funeral should be presided over by a highly respected Sunni cleric ! (I've forgotten the name of the cleric whom he named in his will)

Indeed, he was doing what God has told him to do 'do not look at sects as way to separate you from one another'.

Correction : He used to prefer being called a Muslim and only a Muslim ! He was once quoted as saying, when someone asked him whether he was a Sunni or a Shi'ite : 'If the Holy Prophet (PBUH) was a Sunni then I'm a Sunni, if he was a Shi'ite then I'm a Shi'ite' and at any rate to put an end to this regressive and fruitless debate he wrote in his will that his Funeral should be presided over by a highly respected Sunni cleric ! (I've forgotten the name of the cleric whom he named in his will)

May God bless him.

Anyway, im seeing that erdogan have really understand the syrian and iranian regime and how treacherous and sneaky they are, thats why he has given Tareq Al hashmy iraqi vice president full political support and he is in turkey now.
But what will change the equation is when the syrian regime will fall
then no wonder why we support Bashar, since the outcome of his toppling is ravage to our country our people our kids from hatred people like you.

Once Sunnis take ahold of Syria, Iraq is next. Turkey should always support Sunnis in ME, because of obvious reasons. If you look at the history of Seljuk Turks and Ottomans you will see that Turks have always been the defenders of Sunni Islam against shia influence.
you just call for sectarian hate and you talk about shia influence so who is the one that deny the other you people all about hate.

By the way Zulk, did you loved my wonderful message i posted to your visitors page?! I hope you did.

You havent witness ugly sectarism, in syria, you cannot respond to sectarism by denying the problem. In syria, if you want top jobs, the first thing they look if you are alawi or not. Intellignece services are 90% alawi, top officers corps 90%, and they are no more than 5% population.
Thats the reality, syrian are not sectarian but the regime is, so are their supporters from iraq, lebanon, iran all shia add russia
So, are any better absolutely no in all arab countries they have not only double standard but quadruple ones against the others like Shia, Kurds, Barbars and the list goes on In Saudi arabia for example no Shia are accepted not even as a police!!!! not talking about military officer so please be real we know who you are for sure.

El anbar, salah din, nineva, diyala are all majority sunni provinces, and they will get independant whenn bashar will be removed they cannot live within the oppression
man good luck to them for there independence it will my happiest day ever that we live without a dagger in the back absolutely honestly I mean there leaders the most ignorant but the Iraqi Sunni still whatsoever my brothers by the word of Allah, wishing the best life for them may Allah bless the innocent of them.

that's something will never happen with these Selefi-Wahhabis you dream they exist for one thing is to make Islam and Muslims looks like walking dead, vampires savage aliens!!!! حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل.

Zulk did you read my post? Indeed, now JUSTICE has been served, now you got legitimate reason to complain about! I feel relieved and wont grudge your beachings anymore!! You can complain, cry, weep, whimper all you want now! lol

It's just very very sad for you but definitely :no:.

:azn:

Note: Arab Sunni are instead 32%–37% of the population. Not counting, that many reports only include Arab Sunnis as "Sunni", missing out the Kurdish and Turkmen Sunnis, who are predominantly Sunnis, which makes Sunnis almost half the population.

You just wish sir we as Shia we gave the Arab Sunni some of our votes and Kurds too just to bring them to the Political Process and leave violence for the sake of Allah and the people and the country but they have been influenced by Al saud hence they can't accept but AL Saud view.

Our brothers? It's not possible? This is a big surprise. Thank you very very much to kill us.

Syria population (July 2012) : 22,530 million

Sunni 15,771 million
Alawi 2,928 million

Goodbye Alawi...
well the same percentage of Arab Sunni in Iraq!!!!!!! you thrive to bring them back to control the country against the majority of Shia

Main article: Religion in Iraq

Iraq is a Muslim country, with a mixed Shia and Sunnis population. Most sources estimate that around 65% of the population in Iraqi are Shia, and around 35% of the population are Arab Sunni. However, the question of religious demographics is controversial and some Iraqis, who follow Sunni Islam dispute these figures, including an ex-Iraqi ambassador,[97] referring to American sources.[98] claiming that many reports only include Arab Sunnis as "Sunni", excluding the Kurdish and Turkmen ethnic groups, who are predominantly Sunnis, making Sunnis almost half the population. Iraq contains the sacred Shia cities of Najaf and Karbala.[99] in addition to many other other Sunni and Shia shrines.

Religious composition includes:

* Islam, 95%; Christianity or other, 5%.[100]

Three estimates of the Muslim proportions of the population are:

* Shia up to 65%, Sunni about 35% (source: Encyclopædia Britannica).
* Shia 60%–65%, Sunni 32%–37% (source: CIA World Fact Book).
* Shia 65%, Sunni 35% (source: World Christian Encyclopedia)

Christians have inhabited what is modern day Iraq for about 2,000 years.[101] Assyrians (also called Syriacs and Chaldeans) most of whom are adherents of the Chaldean Catholic Church, Syriac Orthodox Church and the Assyrian Church of the East account for most of Iraq's Christian population, along with Armenians. Estimates for the numbers of Christians suggest a decline from 8–10% in the mid-20th century to 5% at the turn of the century, to around 4% in 2008. About 600,000 Iraqi Christians have fled to Syria, Jordan or other countries or relocated to Iraqi Kurdistan.which is also the traditional homeland of the Assyrian people. There are also small populations of Mandaeans, Shabaks, Yarsan and Yezidis. The Iraqi Jewish community, numbering around 150,000 in 1941, almost entirely left the country.[102]

In November 2006, the UNHCR estimated that 1.8 million Iraqis had been displaced to neighboring countries, who are mostly Sunni Muslims and Christians. Nearly 100,000 Iraqis fleeing to Syria and Jordan each month, while another 1.6 million were displaced internally.[103] According to official United States Citizenship and Immigration Services statistics, 58,811 Iraqis have been granted refugee-status citizenship as of May 25, 2011.[104]

Main article: Religion in Iraq

Iraq is a Muslim country, with a mixed Shia and Sunnis population. Most sources estimate that around 65% of the population in Iraqi are Shia, and around 35% of the population are Arab Sunni. However, the question of religious demographics is controversial and some Iraqis, who follow Sunni Islam dispute these figures, including an ex-Iraqi ambassador,[97] referring to American sources.[98] claiming that many reports only include Arab Sunnis as "Sunni", excluding the Kurdish and Turkmen ethnic groups, who are predominantly Sunnis, making Sunnis almost half the population. Iraq contains the sacred Shia cities of Najaf and Karbala.[99] in addition to many other other Sunni and Shia shrines.

Religious composition includes:

* Islam, 95%; Christianity or other, 5%.[100]

Three estimates of the Muslim proportions of the population are:

* Shia up to 65%, Sunni about 35% (source: Encyclopædia Britannica).
* Shia 60%–65%, Sunni 32%–37% (source: CIA World Fact Book).
* Shia 65%, Sunni 35% (source: World Christian Encyclopedia)

Christians have inhabited what is modern day Iraq for about 2,000 years.[101] Assyrians (also called Syriacs and Chaldeans) most of whom are adherents of the Chaldean Catholic Church, Syriac Orthodox Church and the Assyrian Church of the East account for most of Iraq's Christian population, along with Armenians. Estimates for the numbers of Christians suggest a decline from 8–10% in the mid-20th century to 5% at the turn of the century, to around 4% in 2008. About 600,000 Iraqi Christians have fled to Syria, Jordan or other countries or relocated to Iraqi Kurdistan.which is also the traditional homeland of the Assyrian people. There are also small populations of Mandaeans, Shabaks, Yarsan and Yezidis. The Iraqi Jewish community, numbering around 150,000 in 1941, almost entirely left the country.[102]

Religion in Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

I thought you hate Arab nationalism, just want to let you know that Ba'thism(Syrian government) is an extreme Arab national ideology and Syria has been using it to justify the persecution of Muslims. So spare us your logic lecturing.
And you the biggest supporter of them in Iraq the Arab hypocrisy Chrystal clear in your statement.

Cem_ and Zulkarneyn, this is a thread about Turkey and Iraq, and not Zulkarneyn vs. Cem_

I know Cem_ has been very harsh with his words and cursings, and it's quite disgusting words he directed to especially Zulkarneyn, but this isn't the place to solve that issue. Take it on private or something.

_____

To the topic, Maliki is just a dog of US. US didn't make an intervention to kill Saddam only, or to steal some oil, it's more political than economical, having a dog (Maliki) and a mastermind (Israel) in ME is a quite good combination.
Well the real dog of USA is your erdogan but you even can't see things look who gets US support in Syria it's erdogan, this guy starts barking after a green light from the white house for his support to them in the ME and caucas.

that's something will never happen with these Selefi-Wahhabis you dream they exist for one thing is to make Islam and Muslims looks like walking dead, vampires savage aliens!!!! حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل.
Just shut up with your Sunni Salafi bashing, we are trying to respect the forum rules by not responding, so don't push it.

And you the biggest supporter of them in Iraq the Arab hypocrisy Chrystal clear in your statement.
Like Maliki is supporting the Ba'thist in Syria while fighting and torturing them in Iraq. We didn't support Saddam in anything except his war in Iran.

Back
Top Bottom