What's new

Iraq leaning towards Iran, Turkey 'becoming hostile'

Git bir adam olmayi ögren sen ilk.

Translation: learn to be a man first

Just to sum up some of your insults http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...onvoy-deck-product-skydex-4.html#post2863303:

Translation of the above (your former lectures):

Cem i must say you are one of the most unmannered persons i have met in this forum. I am still amazed at how u you can be tolerated in this forum. Well you are lucky you wrote those posts in Turkish.

I've nothing against Gays but you are such a enormous GAY, it is ANNOYING!! I'm sick of your GAYNESS.

Iran is supporting one side, the US another, the saudis another and so on. Your country, your life, your guns, your bullets, your blood. Don't blame your cultural issues on others.

So you're proud that the Syrians are being pulled around like ****?

That's really nothing to be proud of, oh wait, as long as Shia Assad is killing Sunnis it's okay for you.

I've nothing against Gays but you are such a enormous GAY, it is ANNOYING!! I'm sick of your GAYNESS.

LOL couldn't help but :rofl:

No matter what reason, it remains barbaristic, evil and most important unproductive, honestly imo best would be to disarm whole of ME.

Why disarm the whole middle east? Rather it makes more sense to disarm the Arabs who are illegally supplying arms to FSA terrorists in Syria. If the stop from doing so, Middle east would return to its former, peaceful state in no time. Turkey would also be peaceful because it won't have to house the thousands of refugees.

Since that is not gonna happen, the only way for Turkey is to adopt a pro-Iranian stance (when it comes to Arab-persian rivalry). If not pro Iranian, at least being neutral. Remember how these traitor Hashemites and Sauds who rule the Arabs today, betrayed Ottomans and destroyed the empire's influence. They have betrayal running in their blood and blood is thicker than anything.

So you're proud that the Syrians are being pulled around like ****?

That's really nothing to be proud of, oh wait, as long as Shia Assad is killing Sunnis it's okay for you.

I used to think you understand logic and take it into account before coming into any conclusion.

I was wrong.

From now on I'd assume you are just another one of them.

Cheers.

Again, i just wanted people to see who cem_ really is. In other words, do not listen to his nonsense he is a kiddo searching attention with curses etc. we have seen his kind many times in this forum, now they are all gone.

Come on brothers! calm down plz...

I used to think you understand logic and take it into account before coming into any conclusion.

I was wrong.

Cheers.

Funny, I use to always think that of you. You sounded logical during your first few posts, then I saw your constant Arab bashing, and pro-Shia anti Arab stance which made me turn my head.

Also, nothing I said there was not logical.

LOL couldn't help but :rofl:

Why disarm the whole middle east? Rather it makes more sense to disarm the Arabs who are illegally supplying arms to FSA terrorists in Syria. If the stop from doing so, Middle east would return to its former, peaceful state in no time. Turkey would also be peaceful because it won't have to house the thousands of refugees.

Since that is not gonna happen, the only way for Turkey is to adopt a pro-Iranian stance (when it comes to Arab-persian rivalry). If not pro Iranian, at least being neutral. Remember how these traitor Hashemites and Sauds who rule the Arabs today, betrayed Ottomans and destroyed the empire's influence. They have betrayal running in their blood and blood is thicker than anything.

I was wrong.

Cheers.

You are perfect at making ironic sentences. Talking about logic! :lol:

Well i consider both Arab and Persians friendly nations.. We should remain neutral or mediate to keep the peace at most.

Ladies and gentlemen i present you the result of pure ignorance :]

Sorry but i have allergies towards people like you.

And as far as i know only gays like to have relationships with same gender. And was it not you who wrote this?:

Don't meddle in our discussion i will **** your wife and mother, you son of a beach, i will **** you in the @ss.

Kiddo, before getting uber owned just get off this forum, every single Turkish member see who you truly are.

I was wrong.

Cheers.

She is just being emotional that's all.

Ladies and gentlemen i present you the result of pure ignorance :]

Sorry but i have allergies towards people like you.

Okay, just stay away from me..

Well i consider both Arab and Persians friendly nations.. We should remain neutral or mediate to keep the peace at most.

Yeah, that seems to be the viable option as Turkey cannot technically get too close to Iran due to NATO pressure. However, it is always good to be cautious, especially when you are dealing with Arabs. They are backstabbing their own Syrian Arab brothers as we speak now.

Funny, I use to always think that of you. You sounded logical during your first few posts, then I saw your constant Arab bashing, and pro-Shia anti Arab stance which made me turn my head.

Also, nothing I said there was not logical.

Unlike you and your kind, I always back my statements (Pro/anti Arab) with logic, not hysterical outburst of illogical emotions.

Did you just change your stance?

Syria, at present, is the heart of Arab nationalism. Backstabbing, in the sense of supporting terrorists in Syria. Parallel to US backstabbing of pakistan when they regularly provide logistical support to Pakistani taliban terrorists who use them to carry out terrorist activities inside pakistan.

In Iraq most people are shia arabs...

It's just very very sad for you but definitely :no:.

:azn:

Note: Arab Sunni are instead 32%–37% of the population. Not counting, that many reports only include Arab Sunnis as "Sunni", missing out the Kurdish and Turkmen Sunnis, who are predominantly Sunnis, which makes Sunnis almost half the population.

Kiddo, before getting uber owned just get off this forum, every single Turkish member see who you truly are.

Son i can deal with that just don't be uber GAY okay?!

Yeah, that seems to be the viable option as Turkey cannot technically get too close to Iran due to NATO pressure. However, it is always good to be cautious, especially when you are dealing with Arabs. They are backstabbing their own Syrian Arab brothers as we speak now.

Who cares?! how can we in any way prefer one over another, based on what?! We should just focus on economy, just do trade with all of them, tourism etc.. and most important we should've keep our neutrality it was a mistake even with Israel..

Unlike you and your kind, I always back my statements (Pro/anti Arab) with logic, not hysterical outburst of illogical emotions.

Yes, that's something that you only yourself would like to believe.

Syria, at present, is the heart of Arab nationalism. Backstabbing, in the sense of supporting terrorists in Syria. Parallel to US backstabbing of pakistan when they regularly provide logistical support to Pakistani taliban terrorists who use them to carry out terrorist activities inside pakistan.

Hmm, you're calling a large group of Syrians terrorists just because they don't support Al Assad and want freedom, what logic you have S-19! Bravo!

Back
Top Bottom