What's new

Iraq leaning towards Iran, Turkey 'becoming hostile'

Malik, my dear friend, can you tell me how is TPAO extraction of oil in Badra?

TPAO

(yea, i'm trollin')
ok it's a turkish company doing business in my country that's good for you and that's what we look for to make better ties but erdogan unfortunately ravage it.

what Iraqis think of this action
Iraq calls Turkey "hostile state" as relations dim - aliraqi Community

He's not fine with the US. Do have a longer memory than a few months please. If you recall, the Americans wanted to leave 10,000 soldiers behind and he strongly opposed it till the Americans caved in. There were a ton of infighting and he eventually sided with Al Sadr (the most anti American figure in Iraq) and asked them to pack their bags.

Actually it was about the exemption of American troops from any crimes that could be committed in Iraq. Not asking troops to leave.

Iraq is entitled to an independent foreign policy as all nations are. Iraq has the right to decide who it wishes to ally with and establish relations with. Iraq also has the right to distance itself from other nations.

Actually it was about the exemption of American troops from any crimes that could be committed in Iraq. Not asking troops to leave.
Well they wanted to troops to leave so they made sure the US demand would not be met. They didn't even want to have a compramise.

That's "asking" the trrops to leave.

see, it seems hypocrisy from the Iranian regime there should not and can not be two set of standards for Iraq and Syria, it is the right of the majority to run and rule the country not by tiny little minority

see, it seems hypocrisy from the Iranian regime there should not and can not be two set of standards for Iraq and Syria, it is the right of the majority to run and rule the country not by tiny little minority

Everybody is majority everybody is human.

No surprize here, The Shia's are currently rulling Iraq and the fact they support Shia iran rather then Sunni Turkey makes perfect sense. However since the entire north region of the Country is dependent on Turkey rather then Iraq or Iran themselfs, We could use Iraqi-Kurdistan against them.

Are Turks using Kurds against Shia? Or are Kurds using Turks against Shia?

Secondly why would i side with a Sunni Kurd against a Shia Iranian? Since when Kurds are trustable?

Everybody is majority everybody is human.
Unfortunately,ideal ground doesnt always fit the real ground. In Iraq,there is a sectarian hegemony and it is not something favorable. I dont think your slogan is eneough to solve the problem.

Are Turks using Kurds against Shia? Or are Kurds using Turks against Shia?

Secondly why would i side with a Sunni Kurd against a Shia Iranian? Since when Kurds are trustable?

One is probable the guy who makes your lahmacun or Adana kebap. And the other one is calling you a TORK ( iranlilar onu eşek anlamında söyler) you are free to chose who every you want. But don't piss of the man who will cook your dinner.

I don't know but I found turgut özal very trust wordy.

One is probable the guy who makes your lahmacun or Adana kebap. And the other one is calling you a TORK ( iranlilar onu eşek anlamında söyler) you are free to chose who every you want. But don't piss of the man who will cook your dinner.

facepalm

Tork is how Iranians pronunce turk Einstein

We don't have the U sound with the low tone that Turkish has. In Persian everything has the upper tone O sound. So Turk is pronunced Tork etc...

And what you wrote in Turkish has got nothing to do with the word "tork." Some racist Iranians use that adjective for Turks/Torks, but the pronunciation of the word Turk is simply down to our language!!

This is how you guys say "Turk"

Türk pronunciation: How to pronounce Türk in Turkish, Slovenian

This is how "Turk" is pronunced in Persian (click on that little speaker beside the word)

Torque | Define Torque at Dictionary.com

The two languages have very different accents, which is also why Iranian Azaris have a very hard time learning the Persian accent, even if they live their entire lives in Iran. They always speak with a hint of Turkish accent. I guess it should be the same the other way around as well.

It is Tork e Khar, meaning donkey Turk. Secondly, Almost half of Iran is Türki.

you are too far away from mideast to learn middleastern issues.

I eat pilav üstü kuru, i Cook my dinner myself.

We don't call you people that way, if you want to insult someone you say it that way, and if Turks want to insult they would say something else to Iranians. When people are insulting each other it doesn't count as the culture of a country or the norm in the society.

Only 20% of Iranians are Azeris (US Library of Congress put that number at 16%, other independent sources in Russia and China agree with this number, CIA facebook says 24% which is a politically motivated number in my opinion), 50% is way too inaccurate.

another face palm

so there are 40 million Turks in Iran?
Add the 7-10 m kurds and all the other nationalities and you will have me and Arian as the only Persians then!

Do you Turks go to indoctrination camps instead of schools? Cuz the stuff that you guys say is beyond moronic! That's like me saying there are 50 million kurds in Turkey! How insane is that? lol

And don't you guys have bad names for Kurds and vice versa? Iran is a muti-ethnic country and there inevitably a lot of racism from both sides. You're acting as if there is genocide going on in Iran, oh wait, that's what you guys do.

Here are some real figures of Iran in case you're interested.
In 2004 only 13 percent of Iranians were able to speak Azari as their first language and in total 19% of Iranians identify themselves as Azaris.

image001.jpg

We don't call you people that way, if you want to insult someone you say it that way, and if Turks want to insult they would say something else to Iranians. When people are insulting each other it doesn't count as the culture of a country or the norm in the society.

Only 20% of Iranians are Azeris (US Library of Congress put that number at 16%, other independent sources in Russia and China agree with this number, CIA facebook says 24% which is a politically motivated number in my opinion), 50% is way too inaccurate.

take a look at this
http://planet-iran.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/image001.jpg

The 19 and 13 percent figures are correct. There is an Iranian guy in my college and it turned out that he was Azari but couldn't speak the language fluently. I'm the same. My grandfather was an ethnic Qashqai, but I don't speak a lick of Azari.

Back
Top Bottom